Girl Attacked..Advice

I dont see why you made this thread every time someone makes a thread like this they always end up back with the girl.

man just F it im not going to deal with her anymore,i was a couple minutes from going to jail,i thought she was worth the hassle but apparently shes not. iwent outside to try to talk to her like a civilized person but she didnt want to talk so thats the end of that i guess.the thing that sucks is that theapartment lease doesnt end til another month and we are both on the lease so its nit like one of us can just get up and leave. i will find someone way betterthan her i just have to be patient. oh and i can ruin her ,i have her bank passwords,credit cards,myspace,facebook passwords and everything so if i really wantto be a punk ill mess around with that stuff.

ill upload some in a little bit.da** i swear i wont get in another relationship until i finish school.this is BULL$***
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

man just F it im not going to deal with her anymore,i was a couple minutes from going to jail,i thought she was worth the hassle but apparently shes not. i went outside to try to talk to her like a civilized person but she didnt want to talk so thats the end of that i guess.the thing that sucks is that the apartment lease doesnt end til another month and we are both on the lease so its nit like one of us can just get up and leave. i will find someone way better than her i just have to be patient. oh and i can ruin her ,i have her bank passwords,credit cards,myspace,facebook passwords and everything so if i really want to be a punk ill mess around with that stuff.

What are you, five? The second she comes back to you you're gonna take her back too. Shorty gave you a gill and all that.

both of yall are crazy, first off. ur insecure for grabbing her phone just because a dude gave her a ride... either u have trust issues or she must havecheated on u before in the past. Second, she shouldnt have reacted that way and got physical with you. Third, your an +++@@+# for breaking her phone.
i love how when we had a thread about girls snooping in a dudes phone it was uncalled for. But when a guy does it i guess he gets a pass right???
insecurity ftl.

she cheated...and you got bit in the face.
smh.gif

simptastic weekend you had there guy.

Judging by how you're talking in this thread, I don't think you're telling the whole story. I think you may be the cause of all of this, fam.Sorry.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Don't just take the L. Talk to her and see how you can go from here.

Offer to buy her a phone as well.
Simp

the relationship started off real good because we were experiencing new things from eachother that we never experienced before,like she was the super smartschool girl and i was the exact opposite so it was nice being in a relationship with a new kind of person.i gave her all my trust at first but like most girlsshe lost it right away.i always was the one that kept US working,she was the one causing the problems in the relatoinship.i guess i need a gutta B**** again.

I don't blame you for flippin. My ex cheated on me n now i get paranoid of my new chick. You should def have a sitdown talk tho.

the relationship started off real good because we were experiencing new things from eachother that we never experienced before,like she was the super smart school girl and i was the exact opposite so it was nice being in a relationship with a new kind of person.i gave her all my trust at first but like most girls she lost it right away.i always was the one that kept US working,she was the one causing the problems in the relatoinship.i guess i need a gutta B**** again.

what kind of things did she do to lose your trust?

the relationship started off real good because we were experiencing new things from eachother that we never experienced before,like she was the super smart school girl and i was the exact opposite so it was nice being in a relationship with a new kind of person.i gave her all my trust at first but like most girls she lost it right away.i always was the one that kept US working,she was the one causing the problems in the relatoinship.i guess i need a gutta B**** again.

she lost you're trust right away but you been together two years? you two sound like you're made for each other...the type to get others involved andstill end up back together...

well she went to school during the summer and met this one guy and they eventually turned into best friends but then he tried to get with her(before me and hermet) and she said no,a few weeks later me and her met and started going out almost right away. anyways that guy knew me and her were going out and he still wastrying to get with her.i got mad and told her to wuit talking to him and she said ok.one day i got out of work early and decided to drop by her house and thatfoo was at her house.as soon as he saw me pull up he jumped in his car and jetted.i lost a lot of her trust that day.she told me again another time she wasnttalking to him and one night i got up and she wasnt in bed and i went to look for her and she was in the living room texting him.it pissed me off but i gotover it.i get mad because she does a lot of things behind my back and i dont think its right.

Back
Top Bottom