Girl Attacked..Advice

the girl my mom hooked me up with is ok,a 8 out of 10. anyways im about to move out of the apartment in a week.should i go out like a real G or just leave likea regular person would.i mean that i am the type of person that wants to leave a person ina better situation than i found them in. i can get the ex a job at aschool which she really needs but i can be a punk and not tell her about it.should i tell her about it and make a good final exit?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll are acting like you would have let your girl go through your phone...she probably did mess with dude but you still shouldn't have taken her phone...
my question to you is...

if you have nothing to hide... then why not let him look...

especially if this is the person you're in a committed relationship with...

what reason do you have to hide your phone messages from them...

you don't have to show someone everything cuz you're committed...he doesn't have a right to her phone cuz they are together...if he thinkssomething is goin on he's probably right and should just end it...everyone has a right to privacy even when in a relationship...

mytmouse76 wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:
ya'll are acting like you would have let your girl go through your phone...she probably did mess with dude but you still shouldn't have taken her phone...
my question to you is...

you don't have to show someone everything cuz you're committed...he doesn't have a right to her phone cuz they are together...if he thinks something is goin on he's probably right and should just end it...everyone has a right to privacy even when in a relationship...
Shut that %#!% up. This type of stuff is only a problem for people who creep. *!%@ all that privacy %#!% you live with some one, yet you flip ifthey look at your phone? Every single person I know that's is like that does it for a reason. Shorty don't even got a job unless these fools havesection 8 he probably supporting her. The only problem anyone should have with their significant other checking through their phone is an issue of trust. Thatperson obviously doesn't trust you if they feel the need to look through your phone and it sound like OP had his reasons if that's how shorty reacted.

duct-tape-3m.jpg

+

black-trash-bag-280x280.jpg

+

chef-knife-big.jpg

problem solved

Originally Posted by Wade187

mytmouse76 wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:
my question to you is...

you don't have to show someone everything cuz you're committed...he doesn't have a right to her phone cuz they are together...if he thinks something is goin on he's probably right and should just end it...everyone has a right to privacy even when in a relationship...
Shut that %#!% up. This type of stuff is only a problem for people who creep. *!%@ all that privacy %#!% you live with some one, yet you flip if they look at your phone? Every single person I know that's is like that does it for a reason. Shorty don't even got a job unless these fools have section 8 he probably supporting her. The only problem anyone should have with their significant other checking through their phone is an issue of trust. That person obviously doesn't trust you if they feel the need to look through your phone and it sound like OP had his reasons if that's how shorty reacted.

i agree with everything he said... Only someone who is hiding something wont let you look at their phone...

I'm lookin good...I'm lookin good...I'm Lookin good...I'm lookin good!!! Yeah...yeah....yeah...YEAH!

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

^ na i read the text messages it didnt say anything like that.
son just forget about this girl... here's what you need to do based on your statements:

Move all your stuff out & find a new spot to live at
Tell your ex about that job you found for her...
And after your stuff has been moved out just forget about her
delete her number, FB, email, myspace, aim.. all of it...

just move on with your life... also dont jump into another relationship all quick

^ I think you are absolutely right bro.
i already found a place to live back in Dallas so i got that checked off,i have 2weeks of school left so im goign to finish that first and then pack up,imgoing to get her that job so i can make a good looking exit despite the fact she was a punk to me,then ill be gone like the wind.
I dont think i want another girlfriend for a long time i might just get me a good friend that is a girl that i can have some fun with and be cool with.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

^ I think you are absolutely right bro.
i already found a place to live back in Dallas so i got that checked off,i have 2weeks of school left so im goign to finish that first and then pack up,im going to get her that job so i can make a good looking exit despite the fact she was a punk to me,then ill be gone like the wind.
I dont think i want another girlfriend for a long time i might just get me a good friend that is a girl that i can have some fun with and be cool with.
yep... focus on the important things right now... School, apartment, job/money... & thas it...

you definitely got the right attitude towards this...

Wait wait wait....so you did get to read the texts? Anything incriminating? Cause if not then perhaps you were wrong and she did want her privacy. Ihaven't messed around on my girl at all but if I saw her flipping through my phone investigating you can damn well be sure I would snatch that out of herhand...its the principle, you dont set that kind of precident. If someone only trusts you after they look through your stuff then thats not trust at all. Godforbid you ever find yourself in a long distance relationship of any kind.

That being said, she was creepin.

mytmouse76 wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:
my question to you is...

Shut that %#!% up. This type of stuff is only a problem for people who creep. *!%@ all that privacy %#!% you live with some one, yet you flip if they look at your phone? Every single person I know that's is like that does it for a reason. Shorty don't even got a job unless these fools have section 8 he probably supporting her. The only problem anyone should have with their significant other checking through their phone is an issue of trust. That person obviously doesn't trust you if they feel the need to look through your phone and it sound like OP had his reasons if that's how shorty reacted.

i agree with everything he said... Only someone who is hiding something wont let you look at their phone...

you said it right there...

mytmouse76 wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:
my question to you is...

you said it right there...
in this situation dude has a good reason to be distrusting of her at that time...

But once again what reason would you have for NOT ALLOWING your significant other to go through your phone if he asks to do so...

please dont give me that whole "its the principle of the matter... its my phone & i have a right to privacy" load of crap is what that is

cuz its my @!**+%* phone...
what tha +%+# you %!%!$! got to %!%!$! hide tho?

if you aint %!%!$! cheatin... then why the +%+# wont you %!%!$! let him %!%!$! see the %!%!$! phone...

dude i quoted said the only thing you have to worry about is there being a trust issue...that's what it is...i'm suppose to just let him see my phonecuz he wants to? what the hell is he looking for?

Back
Top Bottom