girl having problems

Okay so check it out...my girl is all upset because she got in some kind of argument with her dad...so her dad basically told her "you know what.forget it im done paying college for you, i dont ever want to see you again, your on your own" and all this stuff right...
so then she goes home where she lives with her mom and step dad...well her mom asked why she was crying....she then told her...but then the mom tells her shedeserves it...that its all karma and all this stuff....and that she aswell is going to stop paying for college....
so now she feels like the world is falling on her....
so now she is all upset and needs to find a job fast....ughhh and now i feel bad...what should i tell her?....any good advice?

Originally Posted by Drips510

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Wait, what exactly did your girl do?

some kind of argument with her step mom...which got her dad all pissed.....not quite sure about what though...

No no no no no. What did she do to piss BOTH her parents off?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Wait, what exactly did your girl do?

some kind of argument with her step mom...which got her dad all pissed.....not quite sure about what though...

No no no no no. What did she do to piss BOTH her parents off?
well supposablly her mom says my girl be disrespecting her at times and doesnt treat her right..and she deserves getting yelled at from her dad,she also deserves not getting money from both of them for college anymore....karma i suppose....i mean yeah i've seen them have their fuss, but nothing tooserious....usually ending up good at the end....but i dunno....i want to make her feel better...i need the right thing to say though...ya feel me?

nerd.gif
pics of your drama queen
nerd.gif

Let me help you out. If YOUR mom says she is being disrespectful then your girlfriend is trash. How can you even bring her around your mom if you know this?Plus it sounds like she did some foul !%$ if her dad gave her the boot. OP all this "karma" talk only says one thing. You know what she did, and itwas foul, and your too embarrassed to post it on here.

Get out while you still can.

Let me help you out. If YOUR mom says she is being disrespectful then your girlfriend is trash. How can you even bring her around your mom if you know this? Plus it sounds like she did some foul !%$ if her dad gave her the boot. OP all this "karma" talk only says one thing. You know what she did, and it was foul, and your too embarrassed to post it on here.

not my mom....HER mom....but no....I know for a fact she aint trash....trust me I KNOW HER....I mean her mom and dad have been divorced for quitesome years now...but she always visits her dad when she can....and no i dont know what she did....she sent me a text about what happened earlier and that sheshe is crying and all this stuff...and its best if we talk tomorrow...

Maybe you can help her find a job? Just try to console her, tell her things will be back to normal and stuff like that.

Let me help you out. If YOUR mom says she is being disrespectful then your girlfriend is trash. How can you even bring her around your mom if you know this? Plus it sounds like she did some foul !%$ if her dad gave her the boot. OP all this "karma" talk only says one thing. You know what she did, and it was foul, and your too embarrassed to post it on here.

not my mom....HER mom....but no....I know for a fact she aint trash....trust me I KNOW HER....I mean her mom and dad have been divorced for quite some years now...but she always visits her dad when she can....and no i dont know what she did....she sent me a text about what happened earlier and that she she is crying and all this stuff...and its best if we talk tomorrow...
She must not have told you the entire story/truth. There's no way that both of her parents will just lash out on her like that. Thing is,you may never know what really happened with them. If I were you, I would just tell her somethin' like,"Well, I support you and I got your back. If you need help with anything, you know I'll do my best..."

Then again, I don't know....BOTH of her parents disowned her like that, so that's sayin' somethin'. I can see if they lived together and theycame up with that conclusion, but they're divorced so obviously they wouldn't keep in touch all like that. Do as much investigation as possiblewithout lookin' like a detective. If you're cool with her mom, you ask her personally what happened.

Best of luck, I hope you don't get owned in the end.

Girl was lucky to have her tuition paid in the first place.. Were her parents for real though? Actually disowning her and cutting her off? Had to be some majorstuff going down for it to be so severe.

Unfortunately, sometimes people close to us do the baddest things and we don't even realise it.

In any case, just be there for her man. Things always have a way of working themselves out.

Okay so check it out...my girl is all upset because she got in some kind of argument with her dad...so her dad basically told her "you know what. forget it im done paying college for you, i dont ever want to see you again, your on your own" and all this stuff right...
so then she goes home where she lives with her mom and step dad...well her mom asked why she was crying....she then told her...but then the mom tells her she deserves it...that its all karma and all this stuff....and that she aswell is going to stop paying for college....
What a lovely family.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom