Girl In My French Class Updated With Pics pg 2

When you eventually get a session in, make sure you emphasize a lot of the "linguistics" of the French language and you're golden.

When you eventually get a session in, make sure you emphasize a lot of the "linguistics" of the French language and you're golden.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

aite so update...

so yesterday i was smacked as balls waitin at the bus stop and i see her and a bunch of her fine friends walkin by and i said hey to her and i knew one of her friends from elementary school so that was a bet. used that as a way to talk to her today and i felt pretty good about the convo i made with her. found out she lives 1 floor above me in our dorm building so that was a bet hit her with the im tryna study for this next quiz. so at the end of class made a corny little joke or whatever waited for her to get her $$@@ and i was like "hey foreal im tryna study for this together so if its cool with you lemme get your number and ill hit you up and we can figure out when is best for both of us". turns out she took french in highschool and shes a beast at it so i guess she doesnt even study for these quizes for class. so she goes "to tell you the honest truth i took this class in high school and i only took this class to have an easy class cause all my other classes are so hard. so i dont even really study for these quizes at all cause i know french already." so i was thinkin to myself dam i just took the L and i was just like "oh okay thats straight then" started puttin away my phone and $$@@ lol. then she goes "but i can give you my number if you need help at all with any of the stuff". so i was obviously like "yea i definitely am gonna need help with this stuff". so i copped the number i dunno though what do yall think of the situation? she wouldnt have given me her number if she didnt wanna give it to me right?
so:

30 minutes u study.short cuz shes a beast can teach u tricks and techniques and #%!%.

1 hour u smash cuz ur gonna beover there with nothin to do u say little sweet #%!% shes open, go in for the kill.

easy right?*kanye shrug*
grin.gif
 Or ur way buddro.but this mission should be completed.

aite so update...

so yesterday i was smacked as balls waitin at the bus stop and i see her and a bunch of her fine friends walkin by and i said hey to her and i knew one of her friends from elementary school so that was a bet. used that as a way to talk to her today and i felt pretty good about the convo i made with her. found out she lives 1 floor above me in our dorm building so that was a bet hit her with the im tryna study for this next quiz. so at the end of class made a corny little joke or whatever waited for her to get her $$@@ and i was like "hey foreal im tryna study for this together so if its cool with you lemme get your number and ill hit you up and we can figure out when is best for both of us". turns out she took french in highschool and shes a beast at it so i guess she doesnt even study for these quizes for class. so she goes "to tell you the honest truth i took this class in high school and i only took this class to have an easy class cause all my other classes are so hard. so i dont even really study for these quizes at all cause i know french already." so i was thinkin to myself dam i just took the L and i was just like "oh okay thats straight then" started puttin away my phone and $$@@ lol. then she goes "but i can give you my number if you need help at all with any of the stuff". so i was obviously like "yea i definitely am gonna need help with this stuff". so i copped the number i dunno though what do yall think of the situation? she wouldnt have given me her number if she didnt wanna give it to me right?
so:

30 minutes u study.short cuz shes a beast can teach u tricks and techniques and #%!%.

1 hour u smash cuz ur gonna beover there with nothin to do u say little sweet #%!% shes open, go in for the kill.

easy right?*kanye shrug*
grin.gif
 Or ur way buddro.but this mission should be completed.

aite so update...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easy....................she can be your french tutor and in exchange.................be like........"i really appreciate this ya know.......helpin me out an all with the class........."

bam! hit her with the "you should let me take you out......ya know.......to show my appreciation."
devil.gif

aite so update...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easy....................she can be your french tutor and in exchange.................be like........"i really appreciate this ya know.......helpin me out an all with the class........."

bam! hit her with the "you should let me take you out......ya know.......to show my appreciation."
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

aite so update...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
we have a winner.

aite so update...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
we have a winner.

hit her with the
You:How do i say say "i like you in french"
Her: <says i like you in french
You: Say it back to her and add too to the end.

Then yall smile while gazing into each others eyes, then a tickle fight breaks out. You are now on top of her, and who knows. Everyone knows a tickle fight always leads to making out, and sometimes intercourse.

hit her with the
You:How do i say say "i like you in french"
Her: <says i like you in french
You: Say it back to her and add too to the end.

Then yall smile while gazing into each others eyes, then a tickle fight breaks out. You are now on top of her, and who knows. Everyone knows a tickle fight always leads to making out, and sometimes intercourse.

aite so update...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats your best bet man.

aite so update...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats your best bet man.

This might be a WIN thread, keep us posted with an update you have exactly 1 week to get it , your time starts Now! We have faith in you Alex!

Back
Top Bottom