Girl losing interests

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
OP always simpin' man. Complete Simpball.

How am I simping? I haven't simped at all yet...that's what I'm trying to avoid here....

You're simpin because you take L's with every woman you're with, ever since I first started seeing you post it's been about some girl and how you can't get over them. It's always a girl problem with you.

You're simpin because you take L's with every woman you're with, ever since I first started seeing you post it's been about some girl and how you can't get over them. It's always a girl problem with you.

Only simps have girl problems and if you gotta come to NT for advice.. well yeah.

Good luck though soldier.

Only simps have girl problems and if you gotta come to NT for advice.. well yeah.

Good luck though soldier.

whoever ridin that highhorse talking about pimp game
please shut yo mouth
guranteed you gon get played too eventually

please shut yo mouth

forget about her my dude. Go out, get really drunk and find an ugly girl to bone (about 5-6 in 10 scale). That should help you forget about her.

forget about her my dude. Go out, get really drunk and find an ugly girl to bone (about 5-6 in 10 scale). That should help you forget about her.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

please shut yo mouth

You talking to me?  
laugh.gif
 I'm just sayin' man, i've been *played* too, every guy has... I just don't see a point in making a thread every time some girl *plays* me.  Just chalk it up as an L and keep it movin' man, no reason to sit around and dwell on a bish that ain't even got you on her mind.  Just the way it works. 

please shut yo mouth

You talking to me?  
laugh.gif
 I'm just sayin' man, i've been *played* too, every guy has... I just don't see a point in making a thread every time some girl *plays* me.  Just chalk it up as an L and keep it movin' man, no reason to sit around and dwell on a bish that ain't even got you on her mind.  Just the way it works. 

Seems like she only wanted to be friends and you took it differently.

It happens. Learn from it and move on.

Seems like she only wanted to be friends and you took it differently.

It happens. Learn from it and move on.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

it sucks but I dont think there is any way to get a girls interest back, just have to part ways, sometimes they come back, sometimes they dont

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

it sucks but I dont think there is any way to get a girls interest back, just have to part ways, sometimes they come back, sometimes they dont

please shut yo mouth

You talking to me?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats why i wait till someone make a post about girl problems to post my girl problem in their post.

but OP take the L .. like i said in my update pg 5 me and my 'girl ' ended it .. as much as it sucks.. im taking the L and keeping it movin.. as much as i feel like shes perfect for me and the one i wanna be with.. you gotta learn to let go because im probably not the one for her... you see it has to be mutual feelings.

just learn from this.. Im still learning everytime i get a new girl. with the 10 girls this year, i try not to make the same mistakes as the previous ones...

the more you learn the easier it is to keep things moving only because the pain doesnt get worse as the previous one... just dont dwell and not socialize with society because most likely the pain wont go away.

please shut yo mouth

You talking to me?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats why i wait till someone make a post about girl problems to post my girl problem in their post.

but OP take the L .. like i said in my update pg 5 me and my 'girl ' ended it .. as much as it sucks.. im taking the L and keeping it movin.. as much as i feel like shes perfect for me and the one i wanna be with.. you gotta learn to let go because im probably not the one for her... you see it has to be mutual feelings.

just learn from this.. Im still learning everytime i get a new girl. with the 10 girls this year, i try not to make the same mistakes as the previous ones...

the more you learn the easier it is to keep things moving only because the pain doesnt get worse as the previous one... just dont dwell and not socialize with society because most likely the pain wont go away.

Originally Posted by GWUN TWO

Girls are emotional people, and the way they act is ALWAYS affected by how they feel.

The best thing to do is to break it off there isn't any interest anymore. But before you do that, you have to look at yourself and think if you haven't done anything to affect the relationship. Are you the same person you were when she first met you? Do you put 100% of your effort into the relationship? Are there small things she wants you to do but you just ignore it?

Ive been through this same stage in most of my relationships and its a natural part of any healthy relationship. Even my current relationship, my girl was acting really disinterested and cold towards me for a little over a month before. Of course my first instinct was to act the same way towards her because I thought it was some sort of mind game bs. But I realized I haven't been putting in as much effort into trying to please her and win her over, like I was doing during the beginning of the relationship. Now whenever I see her I try to have as much fun as possible and try to use my game on her like I used to. The following results were pretty instant and the relationship is now doing great again. Don't take my words the wrong way and become her +@#@!, but try to act like how you were when you first met her and tried to win her over.
Truer words were never spoken.  Currently going through this with my girl and our 3 year relationship. Time to change my ways and go back to how it use to and should be if I want to keep her. 

Originally Posted by GWUN TWO

Girls are emotional people, and the way they act is ALWAYS affected by how they feel.

The best thing to do is to break it off there isn't any interest anymore. But before you do that, you have to look at yourself and think if you haven't done anything to affect the relationship. Are you the same person you were when she first met you? Do you put 100% of your effort into the relationship? Are there small things she wants you to do but you just ignore it?

Ive been through this same stage in most of my relationships and its a natural part of any healthy relationship. Even my current relationship, my girl was acting really disinterested and cold towards me for a little over a month before. Of course my first instinct was to act the same way towards her because I thought it was some sort of mind game bs. But I realized I haven't been putting in as much effort into trying to please her and win her over, like I was doing during the beginning of the relationship. Now whenever I see her I try to have as much fun as possible and try to use my game on her like I used to. The following results were pretty instant and the relationship is now doing great again. Don't take my words the wrong way and become her +@#@!, but try to act like how you were when you first met her and tried to win her over.
Truer words were never spoken.  Currently going through this with my girl and our 3 year relationship. Time to change my ways and go back to how it use to and should be if I want to keep her. 

Originally Posted by kidUFC

please shut yo mouth

You talking to me?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Like*

I no longer chalk up my Ls as loses. Just as lessons learn. Its easier to except an L as a lesson than a loss.

Try that OP. Take what you learned from your relationship with this chick and apply it to the next.

Back
Top Bottom