Girl lures boy that likes her into a trap and gets killed by gang

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

but she told others she was using him and treated him like "s***".
smh.gif
@ probably no one having the guts to tell him what she was telling them.

dont think it would have mattered to be honest. by the way he was talking, dude was head over heels for her.

smh @ people now a days. this is just another example of how women are the devil...still love them though

Realtalk, reading what happened to the love struck dude brought some tears to my eye--may he rest in peace.

I have no other words for anybody else involved in the case except that, eventually, God will pass judgment on them...'nuff said.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh.gif
@ some women

this is why men should not simp though
grin.gif
Exactly, I try to tell these young dudes about simpin, but they'll learn. RIP to dude
frown.gif
First McNair now this....SIMPIN GETS YOU KILLED....

**cue "it's a tarp" pic**

This is truly sad, and a display of how shady the world really is. People need to wake the @%#* up and stop bein' so gullible. I can't imagine if thishappened to somebody I personally knew....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

15332673.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ his face
laugh.gif
grin.gif
for laughing. i was gonna quote just his picture and be like "RLY?

and even a girl admitted that simpin' gets you killed
laugh.gif

Sad,
smh.gif
simpin aint easy. One of the reasons I have a trust factor like I do, I can't trust anyone and mama raised no fool. Stone em to death and havesomebody laugh while walkin away.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

15332673.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ his face
laugh.gif
grin.gif
for laughing. i was gonna quote just his picture and be like "RLY?
For real out of all pictures they choose that one
laugh.gif

But its a said story tho

She isnt even worth the simping btw
tired.gif

i knew to be weary of stuff like this back in 96'....Mobb deep hell on earth FTW....

"whateva u do just don't go see a b_"

-havoc

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Crazy #^&*%!

Although it's not only her fault. All those dudes involved should get the same disrespect/disgust for actually doing something like that.

Dude was 16, cried out for his mother, and said he didn't want to die. Truly sad. I hear in London it's the 12-19 year olds you have to watch out for.They're the main cause for stabbings and gang violence.

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Wow what wrong with morenos nowdays

black people aren't the only people who do messed up things buddy. think you slick cause you use some spanish slang...

Back
Top Bottom