Girl problems vol. Kendrick Lamar is in this situation

What's good NT. Let me go straight to the basics. I'm somewhat tired of cheating on my girl. I'm turning 22 this month and I feel like I need to start acting more mature. Been with her for a minute. So long story short I'm trying to stop with the cheating. Some girl who I got yambs from :smokin, hits me up about going with her best friend who I also have been knowing for a couple years now and her bf Josh Valle, who is a up and coming guitarist who's been on Justin biebs cd and also working with Kendrick lamar now, to a Kendrick Lamar concert for free and get to meet n party it up with KL and her ppl afterwards. Thing is all her friends know about us and how I have a gf and still mess with her and they don't approve of that. Should I go or just say no? My friends tell me this is a once Ina lifetime you get to meet KL and party it up with them. But then again I don't wana go and get A negative vibe from her friends. What would you do?

My friends tell me this is a once Ina lifetime you get to meet KL and party it up with them. But then again I don't wana go and get A negative vibe from her friends. What would you do?

It's kendrick lamar, not kanye.

plus how do you know kendrick will be cool? what if he doesnt like you either?

What's good NT. Let me go straight to the basics. I'm somewhat tired of cheating on my girl. I'm turning 22 this month and I feel like I need to start acting more mature. Been with her for a minute. So long story short I'm trying to stop with the cheating. Some girl who I got yambs from :smokin, hits me up about going with her best friend who I also have been knowing for a couple years now and her bf Josh Valle, who is a up and coming guitarist who's been on Justin biebs cd and also working with Kendrick lamar now, to a Kendrick Lamar concert for free and get to meet n party it up with KL and her ppl afterwards. Thing is all her friends know about us and how I have a gf and still mess with her and they don't approve of that. Should I go or just say no? My friends tell me this is a once Ina lifetime you get to meet KL and party it up with them. But then again I don't wana go and get A negative vibe from her friends. What would you do?
have sex with Kendrick, your friends will approve of that...

Just go...

don't wuwwy bout her friends.

FIG SIDE!

Extra pills! Extra pills!

Just go as a friend. 

Seems to be the right and simple answer. Unless she is saying you have to smash if she lets you go. But people's morals here are kind of twisted cause they will think this is a win win situation.

And I am 31 years old and I can tell you right now that you will not marry this chick that you are with right now. Not trying to belittle your relationship but it is just what I see around my way with people that have had girlfriends since college.

you name dropped the hell out of that op, but to answer your question, i wouldn't go. i'd do something nice with my boo cakes that night and never think about it again.

I would definitely start a humble brag thread name dropping as much as I can simultaneously letting everyone know how much of an a-hole I am
laugh.gif

Really y cheat on her on the first place? Mad thirsty
Don't go. Kl ain't ****

go and be "mature" after
her friends are going to party and have a good time anyways they arent going to give 1 damb about you

strong humble brag though op

Last edited:
Not going to the party isn't going to magically change the fact that you are doing dirt with this chick.
laugh.gif

You're 22, already cheating and already getting the shifty eye from homegirl's friends.

Maybe you should reconsider if you want to actually be in a relationship?

And there might be some interesting people at that party.

Op why are you asking us for help? Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs
1000th post

Back
Top Bottom