Girl selling her virginity to the highest bidder on the Tyra Banks show!!!! EDIT: Now with PIC

I would def smash that.

I doubt ol girl a virgin tho, and what my man thinking? A mill?
Is this dude crazy? You can have the finest girls on deck for that much anytime.

she's going to end up with some twisted #++ rich dude and it's probably going to be a *%%!!% up experience but hey, it's her virginity.....no emo

i would get on that like A1 steak sauce-
pimp.gif

Of course an old man would bid for that. Is that even legal because last time I checked this is prostitution and they seem to be showcasing and endorsing it onnational television.

i must see this just to hear dude explain himself....usually its an anonymous rich pervert...but dudes out in the open??!

wow

shorty is smart tho i guess- at some point a female has to make that choice of if she will compromise integrity for $...and she took a path that plenty othersdid so who can blame her...if shes really smart she would just milk it - if a one nighter is worth XX amount to whoever wins im sure they'll get herpockets lined in a marriage or relationship-

Originally Posted by Young Safari

smh.gif
Y'all be frontin'.

ANY of you would hit, anytime. Bird is hella fly.

Not worth a mill though...

- Safari​

idk bout fly but she could get it IMO

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Originally Posted by thagreatj

i hit that already...

laugh.gif

I wonder if dude gets only 1 round or an all nighter

on a side note: i'd smash
ohwell.gif

I was wondering the same thing. Is this a million dollars per nut, or a million per night?

Cause that changes the situation greatly.

I could see old dude on some GTA "hit it and get your money back" type %%+...
laugh.gif

And she might just be pullin' an Aurora Jolie...
pimp.gif

Man dude that runs the Bunny ranch said he gets 50%%%%%%% !!!!! ...... Hahaha dude is guna be get paid!

smh.gif
....came across this yesterday as well...so sad.. but dude was upfront...tyra said what u want he said "to take her virginity"...
laugh.gif
...i guess olddudes need to get joints off too..

Will this episode re-air? Anyone know? I want to see what dude has to say. He obviously must have mad funds to blow off.

Originally Posted by twincsitty

Man dude that runs the Bunny ranch said he gets 50%%%%%%% !!!!! ...... Hahaha dude is guna be get paid!

laugh.gif
they wilding for that one....shorty needs a manager- tell her holla atme we can keep it legal and she can keep more the $

rhode island + nice hotel room = more profit

Originally Posted by TEDDYSNEAKS

she had me thinking she really mayb wasnt a virgin but atfer this pic she dont got the v-card
That's another bad photoshop. She looks nothing like that. She is much heavier than the pics she presented.

roll.gif
People believing that she's a virgin because she took a lie detectortest on Maury. It's the Maury Show nuff said.
laugh.gif
Aurora Jolie.
You don't even have to pay to beat a chick like that. She's the girl at the parties that her friends ditch so they can get some penis. After she feelslonely you swoop right on in.

Back
Top Bottom