Girl with too much makeup unappreciation Vol. Whoa, are you trying to look like a clown?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

names of NT women who OD 0_o?

<-

is there a reason why you do it?

laugh.gif
i dont od but its def an addiction. i dont know its like an art to me. i like how i look without makeup but i think i look weird
laugh.gif
*shrugs*

Before and After pics..or it never happened 
nerd.gif

Make up is a lot of fun to wear, but I can definitely go without it. It's definitely easy to go out of control when you're getting ready to go out on a Friday night and trying to look extra cute.

But yeah, Unappreciated.

it sucks cause some of these girls are actually good looking, but too insecure so they cake on a ton of make up paired with a spray tan

Its funny how every girl on NT claims they look good without it, but with every pic they post, they have some on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Its funny how every girl on NT claims they look good without it, but with every pic they post, they have some on.
laugh.gif

thats not true.

SiMPLY you're naturally purdy <3 marry me

Jordan Fetish, I think you should post a non-makeup pic to redeem yourself

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
Which girls claimed that? I do not see any that did. I will say I think I look average/normal without make-up as I do with it. But, I do think I look better with it. But, most of the days, I do not wear make-up, except for concealer. I go to work and most places looking like +##$. I like wearing no make-up better in the summer. That is because when you get more sun, it makes your skin all one tone and you look better.

I usually just wear make-up for outings and events, and even when I do it is not that much. It is mostly just eye make-up (eyeliner, mascara,eyeshadow (sometimes)), concealer for undereyes, a bit of blush, and lip gloss. I am not that good at wearing make-up. I wish I was good with it.

As for Jordan Fetish's avy, she looks pretty! You cannot even tell if she is wearing a lot. Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business.

Simply, I will co-sign what thytkerjobs said. As for you thytker, you are naturally beautiful. You have beautiful skin and are one of those girls that does not need any make-up. I do not even think I ever saw you wearing make-up in pictures.  

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

As for Jordan Fetish's avy, she looks pretty! You cannot even tell if she is wearing a lot. Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business.
Why the hell can't we tell that she is wearing a lot
laugh.gif

Go somewhere with the, "Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business." You can say that about any and everything anyone other than yourself does.

For the record, I wasn't saying that jordanfetish is ugly. I think she's a cute girl. Just thought her post/avy conflicted.

yo thytker has a mean streak
laugh.gif

takin jabs at people like club27 back in '05

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn Dimples wears a lot of makeup. Well once you start I heard you can't go back. Heard it is an addiction and I also heard your face needs it more the more you use it. So maybe she NEEDS it.

i dont wear a lot of makeup. i'm really good at applying so it doesnt even look like i am wearing any (on a daily basis) going out at night, i admit i wear a lot. summertime, i rarely wear it, because 1) it gets all hot and gross and smudgy 2) i usually get a little tan so my makeup doesnt match anyhow

and i actually am super diligent about my skin, so it doesnt really need makeup at all. seriously even when i'm drunk i still manage to wash my face properly
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom