Girl with too much makeup unappreciation Vol. Whoa, are you trying to look like a clown?

I like how after one girl said her makeup wasn't that bad everyone else followed suit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

my lips are naturally pink, all i was wearing was clear lip gloss, and my eye shadow was actually brown...  and besides i was doing my make up for a night out.. no way in hell i would do that for any regular day... i just stick to eye liner and blush 
happy.gif
So you just gon' ignore all my requests for a non make-up pic huh?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The amount of eye liner alone is too much. Purple eye lids. And look at her cheeks. Pink as a rose. Too much like I said. I don't understand why some of you insist on downplaying it.

are you saying she's not cute though?

let me rephrase that: are you essentially saying that the amount of make up she has on makes her unattractive in that particular picture?

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

I like how after one girl said her makeup wasn't that bad everyone else followed suit
laugh.gif
Right. I noticed that too. She clearly has a lot of makeup on man. Don't see how anyone can say otherwise. They must be friends off of NikeTalk because a lot of folks are defending her.

Nobody is saying she is a bad person, we just said she has a lot of makeup in a picture.

Even though the girl ADMITTEDLY said she was about to go out which is why she was doing "so much."
laugh.gif

I'm with Kim. Now i want a non makeup pic to see the pink lips because that looks like pink lipgloss/lipstick to me.

iBlink, no one said shes not cute. She's very cute.

laugh.gif

Her avy being enlarged changed the opinions

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

my lips are naturally pink, all i was wearing was clear lip gloss, and my eye shadow was actually brown...  and besides i was doing my make up for a night out.. no way in hell i would do that for any regular day... i just stick to eye liner and blush 
happy.gif
So you just gon' ignore all my requests for a non make-up pic huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif

persistent [joker] i like that [/joker]

How about we get the before/after pics of all the girls partaking in this thread?
grin.gif

I don't see how enlarging the picture changed the opinion. Anything you can see in the LARGE photo, you can see in the smaller one. Just to a lesser degree. She looked MADEUP in the small photo.

LOL! I dont see why it matters.

I'm not gonna lie. I cant leave the house without mascara on. I think it's the one essential make up item for any woman. It really opens up your face.

If that even makes sense.
roll.gif

DC, stop hating bruh. just girl do her thing and you do yours. idk why you all up on her face (no pun intended)

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I'm with Kim. Now i want a non makeup pic to see the pink lips because that looks like pink lipgloss/lipstick to me.
*clears throat*
Naw I think those are her natural lips. I have lips like that.
laugh.gif

The top lip is a bit darker than the bottom.

laugh.gif
Right. I noticed that too. She clearly has a lot of makeup on man. Don't see how anyone can say otherwise. They must be friends off of NikeTalk because a lot of folks are defending her.

Nobody is saying she is a bad person, we just said she has a lot of makeup in a picture.

Even though the girl ADMITTEDLY said she was about to go out which is why she was doing "so much."
laugh.gif
eyeliner,shadow,blush, and mascara = not a lot.... but whatever. i don't see why i have to prove myself to ppl over the internetzz . 
kim and thyker .. i have no pics with no make up... i only have pics on how i look on a daily basis, ie blush and eyeliner

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

*clears throat*
Naw I think those are her natural lips. I have lips like that.
laugh.gif

The top lip is a bit darker than the bottom.

Why you tryin to mess up our mission to get teh picz?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm not gonna lie. I cant leave the house without mascara on. I think it's the one essential make up item for any woman. It really opens up your face.

If that even makes sense.
roll.gif
Mascara is the one thing I always forget and I get mad every time
laugh.gif

It really does open up your face

I don't see how enlarging the picture changed the opinion. Anything you can see in the LARGE photo, you can see in the smaller one. Just to a lesser degree. She looked MADEUP in the small photo.

You got a girl?

my ex was naturally attractive but relied on make-up due to insecurities and it was theeeee worst. this chick used to lose her mind if her foundation ran out unexpectedly.. i'm talking 24 hour lockdown, refuse to leave the house type of $%%*. now i have a phobia of women who wear make-up.

I go to a Fashion school and do Model photography and girl LOVE make up.

What some of you guys don't know is that girls OD make up and you might not even notice.
they use foundations, concealers all kinds of things and it could look really natural.. take for example my buddy michelle pham...
in this vid she puts on a huge amount of make up but it doesn't look bad at all.

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

DC, stop hating bruh. just girl do her thing and you do yours. idk why you all up on her face (no pun intended)
This.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Listen Debbie Downer, having also seen her avy bigger, I stick to thinking that she is not wearing that much make-up. The hell do you know about make-up?
I really don't need to know anything about make-up to be able to CLEARLY SEE A LOT OF COLORS on her face. But I guess I have to be a cosmetics expert to be able to notice that?
smokin.gif
I can probably show you pics of many girls who are wearing so much make-up, and you would think they are wearing not that much. What is not that much make-up to you? What is the acceptable amount to wear? Don't think she cares either what you think.

It is just that you came in here with your higher than thou with your pessimist attitude attacking NT women members and about their make-up and their beauty. Seriously, what's it to you?Why should anyone or you care if they wear too much or not? That goes for anyone else who also said the same thing you did. But, you were doing it in a condescending way and trying to roast but it failed hard. It is just that I see you in other threads talking about simps, why other NT men hype other girls they will never meet, and you are one of the first to jump all over other members'  personal business and judging them.  Trying to come at me for my opinion telling me to get out...
grin.gif
  How about you get out of here? You've become too intertwined into members' lives and their business. Why don't you stick to just worrying about how you comb your hair or wear your pants?

Back
Top Bottom