Girl with too much makeup unappreciation Vol. Whoa, are you trying to look like a clown?

Obviously, but what's OD about it? nothing about it seems "too much".

If you can SEE that she has makeup on in a LITTLE avatar as such, then she has too much.

I know many women are taught that, "If anyone can TELL you have makeup on, then it is too much."

8ec153c0b3d84c0fea37d23bd0c01a67b161a6d.jpg

i wouldnt say it's od but it's apparently od for you gentlemen .. i like your eyeliner

I think her make up looks really good. We still need that comparison picture tho of no make up.

These !+!!$! just love to pick at and complain about women more than a lonely salty broad.

Naw now that the pic is bigger, she is not wearing too much make-up at all
Jordan Fetish, no make-up pic now?
nerd.gif

It's the pink lips, pink cheeks, purple eyes, eyeliner combo. its not ugly, like i said...but way more than i care for. (my personal opinion) but then again i dislike makeup

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know many women are taught that, "If anyone can TELL you have makeup on, then it is too much."

So basically you can't wear any colour other than your skin tone
NO.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

As for Jordan Fetish's avy, she looks pretty! You cannot even tell if she is wearing a lot. Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business.
Why the hell can't we tell that she is wearing a lot
laugh.gif

Go somewhere with the, "Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business." You can say that about any and everything anyone other than yourself does.

Listen Debbie Downer, having also seen her avy bigger, I stick to thinking that she is not wearing that much make-up. The hell do you know about make-up?

You stay caring about NT members' personal business, their lives, and judging them. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life.

Dont know how to act.

In a few yall will be posting more pics of other NT"ers and this will turn into a flame war.

Knock it off.

As for Jordan Fetish's avy, she looks pretty! You cannot even tell if she is wearing a lot. Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business.
laugh.gif

Go somewhere with the, "Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business." You can say that about any and everything anyone other than yourself does.

Listen Debbie Downer, having also seen her avy bigger, I stick to thinking that she is not wearing that much make-up. The hell do you know about make-up?

You stay caring about NT members' personal business, their lives, and judging them. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life.

Get em...
redman_method_man_how_high_003.jpg

laugh.gif

118i0z5.jpg

The amount of eye liner alone is too much. Purple eye lids. And look at her cheeks. Pink as a rose. Too much like I said. I don't understand why some of you insist on downplaying it.

I really don't need to know anything about make-up to be able to CLEARLY SEE A LOT OF COLORS on her face. But I guess I have to be a cosmetics expert to be able to notice that?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Some girls do it right but I prefer women who don't wear a lot of it...

natural beauty ftw

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

It's the pink lips, pink cheeks, purple eyes, eyeliner combo. its not ugly, like i said...but way more than i care for. (my personal opinion) but then again i dislike makeup

my lips are naturally pink, all i was wearing was clear lip gloss, and my eye shadow was actually brown...  and besides i was doing my make up for a night out.. no way in hell i would do that for any regular day... i just stick to eye liner and blush 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom