Girl with too much makeup unappreciation Vol. Whoa, are you trying to look like a clown?

Originally Posted by Kim1

Pic from a few days ago
2djzzx5.jpg

2he9h03.jpg

roll.gif

not NT favorite homewrecker..how she has that much money and skin that horrible is beyond me

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif

not NT favorite homewrecker..how she has that much money and skin that horrible is beyond me
She was a spokesperson for Proactiv
2cgxzy8.jpg

Guess it didn't work

proactiv stops working once you stop taking it...she needs to see a derm and get a perscription...

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by SN3AKERADDiiCT

ii WoRK WiiTH SoME oNE WHo WEAR So MUCH MAKE UP SHE LooK REDiiCULoUS...
SHE LooKS LiiKE A ******...iiNSTEAD oF CALLiiNG HER BY HER NAME ME AND MY Co-WoRKERS CALL HER "SHAWN"
MANAGERS iiNCLUDED...SMH

you serious with that typing style? /yourself
I don't know what's worse.  The fact that dude types like that or that he's showing off some Bakins fresh from the Nike Outlet store as his avy
smh.gif

Y DoES EVERY1 ALWAYS SAY SoMETHiiNG ABoUT MY TYPiiNG??...iiT DoESNT MATTER AS LoNG AS YoU CAN READ iiT AND UNDERSTAND iiT..MoVE oN...AND ii DoNT SHoP AT THE NiiKE oUTLET...SMH...CLEARLY THE LABEL TELLS U WHERE ii GoT THEM FRoM..FTL: FooTLoCKER...

SHE LooKS LiiKE A ******...iiNSTEAD oF CALLiiNG HER BY HER NAME ME AND MY Co-WoRKERS CALL HER "SHAWN"
MANAGERS iiNCLUDED...SMH

I don't know what's worse.  The fact that dude types like that or that he's showing off some Bakins fresh from the Nike Outlet store as his avy
smh.gif

Y DoES EVERY1 ALWAYS SAY SoMETHiiNG ABoUT MY TYPiiNG??...iiT DoESNT MATTER AS LoNG AS YoU CAN READ iiT AND UNDERSTAND iiT..MoVE oN...AND ii DoNT SHoP AT THE NiiKE oUTLET...SMH...CLEARLY THE LABEL TELLS U WHERE ii GoT THEM FRoM..FTL: FooTLoCKER...

Smh at that atrocious typing. How long does that take? Double the time to type properly. Damn.

Like the dude that posted the video said, a girl can wear a ton of makeup but still look completely natural. #kanyeshrug

It comes down to preferences. Some girls like foundation, concealer the whole kit and caboodle. Some don't. Deal with it. Personally, I'm a mascara and natural coloured eye-shadow kind of girl. I only wear a bronzer for going out and special occasions. I just don't like the feel of makeup on my face.

This is OD...
roll.gif

i love watching the make up tutorials on youtube...not that one of course but the real ones...

i find it so crazy that people are that into make up...not crazy in a bad way probably the way most people would think of some of the people on here...

like "wow i can't believe people are really that into that kinda stuff"

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Its funny how every girl on NT claims they look good without it, but with every pic they post, they have some on.
laugh.gif
Which girls claimed that? I do not see any that did. I will say I think I look average/normal without make-up as I do with it. But, I do think I look better with it. But, most of the days, I do not wear make-up, except for concealer. I go to work and most places looking like +##$. I like wearing no make-up better in the summer. That is because when you get more sun, it makes your skin all one tone and you look better.

I usually just wear make-up for outings and events, and even when I do it is not that much. It is mostly just eye make-up (eyeliner, mascara,eyeshadow (sometimes)), concealer for undereyes, a bit of blush, and lip gloss. I am not that good at wearing make-up. I wish I was good with it.

As for Jordan Fetish's avy, she looks pretty! You cannot even tell if she is wearing a lot. Also, whatever girl does with her face and make-up, her business.

Simply, I will co-sign what thytkerjobs said. As for you thytker, you are naturally beautiful. You have beautiful skin and are one of those girls that does not need any make-up. I do not even think I ever saw you wearing make-up in pictures.  

I'm not really responding to what you said but I had an epiphany while reading it

Concealer? Obviously the point of concealer is to conceal, why would you want to conceal your face? Nothing positive can come of this make up nonsense

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

I'm not really responding to what you said but I had an epiphany while reading it

Concealer? Obviously the point of concealer is to conceal, why would you want to conceal your face? Nothing positive can come of this make up nonsense
What is wrong with wearing concealer? Sometimes, due to genetics, low iron, or bad sleep, we get bags under our eyes. So, concealer comes in handy to cover up the eye bags. What is so bad with that? I already claimed that most of the time, I do not wear make-up. But, I will put on concealer to cover up eye bags, and sometimes I will grab lipgloss to keep lips glossy, or unchapped. Under eye bags is not a good look, and that goes for anyone. 

Originally Posted by Kim1

Guess it didn't work
laugh.gif

MANAGERS iiNCLUDED...SMH
Idon't know what's worse.  The fact that dude types like that or thathe's showing off some Bakins fresh from the Nike Outlet store as hisavy
smh.gif
YDoES EVERY1 ALWAYS SAY SoMETHiiNG ABoUT MY TYPiiNG??...iiT DoESNTMATTER AS LoNG AS YoU CAN READ iiT AND UNDERSTAND iiT..MoVE oN...AND iiDoNT SHoP AT THE NiiKE oUTLET...SMH...CLEARLY THE LABEL TELLS U WHEREii GoT THEM FRoM..FTL: FooTLoCKER...
Go back to twitter or ISS or whatever hole you crawled out of.

Back
Top Bottom