Girl with too much makeup unappreciation Vol. Whoa, are you trying to look like a clown?

Originally Posted by Homer

Her makeup is fine, it's those fake boobs she should worry about.
laugh.gif
 I see what you're doing there..
pimp.gif

Ya'll boys talk all this mess but if you seen these women on the street with no makeup, you wouldnt holla.

Be honest.

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Ya'll boys talk all this mess but if you seen these women on the street with no makeup, you wouldnt holla.

Be honest.

Them > you though 
No argument there.

Me >>> any girl you ever been with/could get.

Patteniere, Alba and Duff could still get it w/o makeup

and we know that makeup from some girls is necessary. just not so much that it looks like this

0.jpg

But see.. there's a time and a place for makeup like that.

Sometimes when you go to the club and stuff you wanna get glammed up and look secksi.

But even that much makeup might be over board.

yeah, too much make-up make up overall is unappreciated. I'd just hope every girl can just go out in public in their true self and not have to hide behind powder and whatnot on their face. It makes it that much tougher for us guys to spot a hot one
laugh.gif
, we'll only know when it's too late
frown.gif
. That's why when I see a girl at my school without make-up, I think "Hmm, she's confident in herself and likes how her face naturally is", it makes me that much more attracted to her...(Ignoring the ugly ones though
grin.gif
)

Be honest.

Them > you though 
No argument there.

DAMN! If that's the case, son must be pulling some weird/hideous looking broads...

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Patteniere, Alba and Duff could still get it w/o makeup

and we know that makeup from some girls is necessary. just not so much that it looks like this

0.jpg

she was trying to look like a barbie so.... 
indifferent.gif

I love make-up
laugh.gif

Don't care
You guys are assuming that just because a girl wears make-up she must be hideous without it
May apply to SOME females yes but not every girl

Be honest.

Them > you though 
No argument there.

i think youre real purty katie but in his defense he does be pulling some beautiful girls *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Kim1

I love make-up
laugh.gif

Don't care
You guys are assuming that just because a girl wears make-up she must be hideous without it
May apply to SOME females yes but not every girl
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's usually the case.. if you look good, what you need make up for? You're that uncomfortable in your own skin? Or it makes you feel "prettier"?

Natural beauty > some broad with makeup.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom