Girl with too much makeup unappreciation Vol. Whoa, are you trying to look like a clown?

my gf sent me this pic, thought it was crazy
qhOvO.jpg

i'd smash.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

It's the pink lips, pink cheeks, purple eyes, eyeliner combo. its not ugly, like i said...but way more than i care for. (my personal opinion) but then again i dislike makeup

my lips are naturally pink, all i was wearing was clear lip gloss, and my eye shadow was actually brown...  and besides i was doing my make up for a night out.. no way in hell i would do that for any regular day... i just stick to eye liner and blush 
happy.gif
Are you gonna post a before pic, or what?! 

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't see how enlarging the picture changed the opinion. Anything you can see in the LARGE photo, you can see in the smaller one. Just to a lesser degree. She looked MADEUP in the small photo.

You got a girl?
I doubt it.

ii WoRK WiiTH SoME oNE WHo WEAR So MUCH MAKE UP SHE LooK REDiiCULoUS...
SHE LooKS LiiKE A ******...iiNSTEAD oF CALLiiNG HER BY HER NAME ME AND MY Co-WoRKERS CALL HER "SHAWN"
MANAGERS iiNCLUDED...SMH

Originally Posted by SN3AKERADDiiCT

SHE LooKS LiiKE A ******...iiNSTEAD oF CALLiiNG HER BY HER NAME ME AND MY Co-WoRKERS CALL HER "SHAWN"
MANAGERS iiNCLUDED...SMH

you serious with that typing style? /yourself

Originally Posted by SN3AKERADDiiCT

MANAGERS iiNCLUDED...SMH

you serious with that typing style? /yourself
I don't know what's worse.  The fact that dude types like that or that he's showing off some Bakins fresh from the Nike Outlet store as his avy
smh.gif

JordanFeitsh is a cute girl and you can tell she isn't wearing a lot of make-up. Eyebrows look good too. I know chicks that OD. That isn't OD.
laugh.gif

It sounds like DC thinks that being able to notice make up is to much make which isn't the case if that's what he thinks.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

i dont od on my make up 

that was the girl i was going to post, only in the other pic that she used to have as an avy
i was
eek.gif
sick.gif
when i saw it
her faces looks white compared to her arm

SN3AKERADDiiCT wrote: 

To BEGiiN [size=\"4\"]DoNT JUDGE A BooK BY iiTS CoVER U'LL NEVER NoE WAT iiT HAS 2 oFFER...[/size]WiiTH THAT SAiiD LET ME TELL U A LiiL BiiT BoUT MYSELF...LiiKE THE ENEGiiZER BUNNY ii KEEP oN GoiiN..ii CAN GiiVE A RATZ %#$ ABoUT WAT PPL THiiNK...MY MoTTo iiZ: [size=\"4\"]ALWAYS FAiiTHFUL[/size]...ii ALSo PLAY FoR KEEPS...U CAN CALL ME WAT U WANT...[size=\"4\"]iiTZ oNLY WAT ii ANSWER 2 THAT CoUNTS... ii CAN B AN A%%HoLE oR ii CAN B UR BESTFRiiEND...U EiiTHER B MY ENEMY AND KiiSS MY A** oR U CAN B MY ASSoCiiATE...EiiTHER WAY iiM REALLY NoT CARiiN...BEiiN A BALL PLAYER iiZ WAT ii Do..HooPiiN iiZ LiiFE...SEX FiiEND BECAUSE DAiiLY ii MAKE LoVE 2 EDUCATiioN, WHiiLE #$%^iiN KNoWLEDGE BY NiiGHT...WiiTH THAT SAiiD iiM GHoST...iiNBoX iiT[/size]

(www.myspace.com/EXCLUSiiVE_HoMo

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

i wonder how much time it takes to type like that
i can't tell whether its a dude or a girl though. looks like a dude

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Originally Posted by sn00pee

my gf sent me this pic, thought it was crazy

qhOvO.jpg

i'd smash.

I had to look at my screen from a different angle just to make sure she had a nose.

i thought it was a real doll
laugh.gif

You gotta love em Asian girls who use mad makeup to look different.
A whole bunch of them in my school.

Yeah! Especially when their makeup ends up looking like the joker from darknight!

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

thytkerjobs wrote:

JoRdAn fEtIsH wrote:

i dont od on my make up 

that was the girl i was going to post, only in the other pic that she used to have as an avy
i was
eek.gif
sick.gif
when i saw it

It looks like she is in front of a computer, that's why her face looks white.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

thytkerjobs wrote:

JoRdAn fEtIsH wrote:

i dont od on my make up 

i was
eek.gif
sick.gif
when i saw it

It looks like she is in front of a computer, that's why her face looks white.

flash from my camera lol. 
EDIT... btw i edited the picture to make it brighter... in the original you can tell im not wearing a lot of makeup lol

original :

2q9i39l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom