GIRLFRIEND gift ideas... birthday, xmas, ANYTHING. What have you done that you're proud of?

I have my chicks birthday coming up...I already have a few things in mind... but I'm still not satisfied. She already has EVERYTHING in the world...so anyinput from you guys is appreciated. I know I know...there's only so much advice you can give without actually knowing the woman; However, I know some of you out there have come up with some sly stuff for your girls...

Lets hear it... I'm sure I'm not the only one that'll benefit from what you all chime in with. Women as well...what were the things that stuck outin your mind with regards to what you've received as gifts from your significant other. Lets see what comes up here... =)

***My girl is turning 20 btw***

She really likes this purse I got her from Aldo. Wasn't too expensive (like 35) and she carries it almost every day.

Also, she loves when I cook for her.

It really depends on the woman, though.

Anybody got that joke/story about that guy that took his friend's advice to give his wife a card that said she could have 2 hours have great sex?
laugh.gif

Take her to the mall. Listen to her. Go back and buy the stuff she likes/pointed out/talked about.

Sent wifey when we were dating on a scavenger hunt.. at every stop there was something that she wanted.. stop 1- Tiffany's Bracelet...Stop 2- Pradashades.. and a message for stop 3.. that said come home for dinner.. where I had everything layed out.. and then the last gift was a box that had a ring init.. proposed right there.. she said yes

Jonas Brothers concert

red lobster- ate her out both holes

diamond tennis bracelet

build a bear workshop- took her V

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Take her to the mall. Listen to her. Go back and buy the stuff she likes/pointed out/talked about.
Some girls don't say ANYTHING lol.

I've gotten my gf Tiffanys stuff (expensive, but very casual and she wears it all the time), tickets to concerts she's wanted to see, vacationsshe's wanted to go on...think of something personal that you guys have talked about and try to connect that.

Also, cooking for her is a GREAT idea. My favorite to cook is Chicken Parmesan cause it's so easy but works out to be a nice little meal
laugh.gif

I've noticed that every woman loves almost anything Chanel.
Gifts I've given that were Chanel ranged from perfume, earrings, necklace, wallet, handbag, etc...
And all of them were loved.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Sent wifey when we were dating on a scavenger hunt.. at every stop there was something that she wanted.. stop 1- Tiffany's Bracelet...Stop 2- Prada shades.. and a message for stop 3.. that said come home for dinner.. where I had everything layed out.. and then the last gift was a box that had a ring in it.. proposed right there.. she said yes
that's pretty pimp my dude... I wish i thought of something like that when i proposed... all i did was the romantic/mushy stuff...
roll.gif

I'm glad she said yes tho
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom