Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

was just thinking about this the other day, OP needs to update us

I feel for you OP.

The last girl I was seriously involved with had been raped in her early teens at a party.

Dealing with the after effects can be tough especially when they repress rather than deal with it.

When I found out even though it was years later I was kinda heated at the fact she didn't press charges

"because she doesn't like conflict." 
indifferent.gif
 was all i could do and still do.

Last edited:

I dont mean to be insensitive but... why not report it? She just wants to sweep it under the rug like it never occurred for fear of daily reminders? As if that thought wouldn't be there forever in the first place.... every time she tries to get intimate, every time she sees a story or program about rape...

shes just gonna let someone go free to carry on their life and enjoy the freedom of taking advantage of another woman? I'm sorry for what happened to her but I hope that she can press charges and stop this cycle.

Think about it, he hasnt been on here since March 18th, he might be up state for getting at that guy. I hope he isnt locked up but I dont think we will be getting any updates any time soon

Can anyone in this thread give me one good reason this guy would update you? Look at the responses in here. Why would he reinitiate that?

Back
Top Bottom