Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

Idk what to think now honestly, she tells now the fking dude who raped her basically said he was messed up and didnt know what he was doing and that should be enough to go to the police but she is just crying and like in a shock state from what I can see being in my position. She says shell tell her mom tomorrow and go to cops but I am just so out of my mind as to why not now and raise hell on the ******g guy. If she doesnt tell her mom I will personally but this is really hurtful along side with other problems I have now that I feel like disappearing right now.

So lets get this str8.. she got raped, waited a day and told you.. now she wants to wait another day to tell her mother??? SHE CHEATED FAM.. period.. why would any female tell their BF over their mother they got raped and 2 days after the fact... i aint buying it.. :smh:

is it possible that since she was so obviously drunk that:

-she had consensual intercourse
-fell asleep and blacked out so she did not remember having CONSENSUAL intercourse
-but felt in her private areas that she had clearly had sex recently
-assume that it was rape, because she would not have had consensual sex with said person had she not been inebriated?

So lets get this str8.. she got raped, waited a day and told you.. now she wants to wait another day to tell her mother??? SHE CHEATED FAM.. period.. why would any female tell their BF over their mother they got raped and 2 days after the fact... i aint buying it..
mean.gif
This.

You must be blind if you can't see this.

You should've broken up with her from the time that you moved. Long distance relationships never work.

Honestly, you just need to bury your head deep in the books for about a week and let time bring out the details on this matter. Cause at this point, your mind probably aint thinking rationally and you're definitely not going to help the situation by stepping in too soon. Right now you're just that frantic boyfriend in NYC who doesn't know what the f is going on.

OP, I honestly think the guy forcefully came onto her. After she prolly felt ashamed, disgusted, & confused. Now she's calling rape. Its weird cuz something must be there between the two, otherwise she would've called the cops w zero hesitation.

Regardless of the fact she prolly needs your support because we don't knw the situation. All we can do is assume.

Tough situation to be in. Keep your head up.

Last edited:
seems fishy OP but hope it all works out in the end.

Based off your story, seems like she just cheated. That's just based off what you explained.

I mean, not as drunk as everyone else.
Wakes up, not sure if she was raped, huh?
But do you Bruh

you can't tell the world everything..could've handled this without divulging it to the public.

especially a situation in which you are looking like a fool for believing any of this.

In a long-distance college relationship and something like this was like a worse-case scenario that plays in my head from time and again...my condolences to you OP, just comfort her best you can and keep your mind as clear as possible. dam.:smh:

This is going to end bad... She's probably just regretting what she willingly did under the influence.

How are you so sure she's telling the truth?

20 bucks ask her for a list of some of the people at the party, cause the cops are gonna investigate eacha nd everyone to see what happened between them two that night and if anybody saw something.

i just have a strong feeling they'd hear stories like they were playing around all night drunk, probably playing flip cup or beer pong, dancing, kissing, and someone saw them 'leave together'

hate to be a cynic but i hate how easy it is for a girl to make a mistake and to save face throw a dudes name under the bus in the proccess. i had a fat chick straight reach into my pants at a party once where i was sloppy but conscious and even i snapped out of it for a second to tell her to ****

bromontana, she's playin you.

might as well cut ties now and hopefully you wont fly to texas to catch a body only to get caught and get hit with the death penalty and die on the hot chair..

Sounds like she knows she put her in position to fail.  She led the dude on but she didn't want to take it that far.  She played with fire lets just hope she isn't burning now.  Thats the reason she doesn't want to tell the authorities because she knows dude doesn't deserve that.

She realized she's made a huge mistake (word to Arrested Development) and now is crying foul play. Why is she hesitating to call the police? Sorry OP, seems like you're getting played

Back
Top Bottom