Girlfriend went on my twitter and...

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

the question is why did she know which girls to unfollow ? OP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lets just say I had a history.. but that was over a year ago, since then ive done plenty to repent. Still dnt make it right, and to the other question: she didnt get my pw I either left it logged on on accident or she went in my phone.

OP if she isnt your wife then she has no reason to be tripping over some female friends even if your are screwing around if theres no bound between both of you like a ring on the finger then you need to put her in place that your privacy and personal doing is your business and not hers. Tell her to grow up there just friends not f'ing buddys.

OP if she isnt your wife then she has no reason to be tripping over some female friends even if your are screwing around if theres no bound between both of you like a ring on the finger then you need to put her in place that your privacy and personal doing is your business and not hers. Tell her to grow up there just friends not f'ing buddys.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Choke her when you have sex.

This. Great stress reliever.
word. but the thing for me is...i do it and she likes it
grin.gif
tired.gif
So pull her hair.

The points to do something she doesn't like, isnt it?
wink.gif

Punch her in the mouth the second she begins her orgasm... then get up and flex like hulk hogan and walk out.
Lmaaoooo 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif
So pull her hair.

wink.gif

Punch her in the mouth the second she begins her orgasm... then get up and flex like hulk hogan and walk out.
Lmaaoooo 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif
So pull her hair.

wink.gif

Lmaaoooo 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif
So pull her hair.

wink.gif

Lmaaoooo 
laugh.gif

If she likes the choking she likes the hair pulling. And spanking. Maybe a little slapping. Your answer is surprise buttsex, most women don't like it

Sig worthy.

If she likes the choking she likes the hair pulling. And spanking. Maybe a little slapping. Your answer is surprise buttsex, most women don't like it

Sig worthy.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...or possibly his info is store on the computer and she used it.

Thought about that but that doesn't make an interesting story.
This is true, lol. Sometimes we have to re-tweak the plot to make a better story

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...or possibly his info is store on the computer and she used it.

Thought about that but that doesn't make an interesting story.
This is true, lol. Sometimes we have to re-tweak the plot to make a better story

In the realm of jealousy inducing internet action, I thought that following somebody on Twitter would be on the bottom of the totem pole.

If they tweet or subtweet you it will be public, and a DM is basically no different from a text message in that sense.

Trust Issues...whomp whomp

In the realm of jealousy inducing internet action, I thought that following somebody on Twitter would be on the bottom of the totem pole.

If they tweet or subtweet you it will be public, and a DM is basically no different from a text message in that sense.

Trust Issues...whomp whomp

My girlfriend would have been dead by now, if she did this to my twitter.  i don't play that

My girlfriend would have been dead by now, if she did this to my twitter.  i don't play that

back when I was with my ex...she knew I had a twitter, and one day when she couldn't get ahold of me on my phone nor facebook(If i was at work), she decided to see if I was tweeting that day.....well she didnt have a twitter but knew my twitter name....so I guess my last couple of tweets captivated her, and she went back n read a months worth of tweets...like 1,200 worth and thats how she found out about a chick I was seeing on the side....1,200 tweets is alot of digging to do.

back when I was with my ex...she knew I had a twitter, and one day when she couldn't get ahold of me on my phone nor facebook(If i was at work), she decided to see if I was tweeting that day.....well she didnt have a twitter but knew my twitter name....so I guess my last couple of tweets captivated her, and she went back n read a months worth of tweets...like 1,200 worth and thats how she found out about a chick I was seeing on the side....1,200 tweets is alot of digging to do.

Back
Top Bottom