Girlfriends who are OBSESSED with designer purses UNappreciation vol. I hate Coach

I am so
mad.gif
right now I just bought my girl a Coach purse for Christmas.Why? I dunno. She has 40 milion purses....and she only TRULY uses 2 of them. I seriously did not want any gifts this year, I told her, "times are roughthere is no need for the both of us to go out and spend all our money on nonsense. We are both college students, there are more important things to use thatmoney for." Naturally like a broad she responds, "thats fine! I am cool with that. You dont have to get me anything, thats cool with me. I am stillgoing to get you a little something though." Translation: If you DON'T get me a gift I will NOT be giving up the buns, and I WILL pout and complain,and you will NEVER hear the end of it.
eyes.gif
So of course like most NTerswith a relationship I was killing myself trying to figure out what the hell she wanted, naturally she gave NO hints what so ever. But we went to Macy's oneday and she was gushing over this purse like she totally was transformed by this stupid purse. And I have been talking to her best friend and she told me thatmy girl bought me like OVER 15 items (I told this broad I didn't want a DAMN thing.
smh.gif
). So now I have to go big or never get buns. The purse was $360. So I went on Coach.com and saw that they had free shipping, I figured cool Ispend 360 + tax (thinking tax was going to be like 8 bucks or something). No. I went to check out, and the damn tax was $32 = $390 (for a $$$%@+* bag that shewill NEVER use). So I went to Macys.com the total of the bag was $402 even higher than Coach's site. I have no problem spending a G on my girl on practicalstuff like, new computer, phone, clothes, lingerie, or a new puppy, but 400 on a stupid purse is WHACK!

mad? yes.

also:
Coach = Whack and is not a "designer" brand.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

-The Juice

Having crazy hookups at COACH, but never having to use them due to the fact that my girl could care less about designer purses....Appreciated
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]i see why teachers prefer double spaced papers... but you a good dude, i can't even just spend a gon myself...[/color]

laugh.gif
my girl don't give a F about stuff like that... she could care less what brand her bag is. Which is cool with me...

She likes Broadway shows though... which is NOT cheap but its cool
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I am so
mad.gif
right now I just bought my girl a Coach purse for Christmas. Why? I dunno. She has 40 milion purses....and she only TRULY uses 2 of them. I seriously did not want any gifts this year, I told her, "times are rough there is no need for the both of us to go out and spend all our money on nonsense. We are both college students, there are more important things to use that money for." Naturally like a broad she responds, "thats fine! I am cool with that. You dont have to get me anything, thats cool with me. I am still going to get you a little something though." Translation: If you DON'T get me a gift I will NOT be giving up the buns, and I WILL pout and complain, and you will NEVER hear the end of it.
eyes.gif
So of course like most NTers with a relationship I was killing myself trying to figure out what the hell she wanted, naturally she gave NO hints what so ever. But we went to Macy's one day and she was gushing over this purse like she totally was transformed by this stupid purse. And I have been talking to her best friend and she told me that my girl bought me like OVER 15 items (I told this broad I didn't want a DAMN thing.
smh.gif
). So now I have to go big or never get buns. The purse was $360. So I went on Coach.com and saw that they had free shipping, I figured cool I spend 360 + tax (thinking tax was going to be like 8 bucks or something). No. I went to check out, and the damn tax was $32 = $390 (for a @#+**!% bag that she will NEVER use). So I went to Macys.com the total of the bag was $402 even higher than Coach's site. I have no problem spending a G on my girl on practical stuff like, new computer, phone, clothes, lingerie, or a new puppy, but 400 on a stupid purse is WHACK!

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif

laugh.gif
my weakness is clothes and accessories. I buy my own though, I don't expect my fiance to support my habit.

It's a waste if she never uses any of her stuff though.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I am so
mad.gif
right now I just bought my girl a Coach purse for Christmas. Why? I dunno. She has 40 milion purses....and she only TRULY uses 2 of them. I seriously did not want any gifts this year, I told her, "times are rough there is no need for the both of us to go out and spend all our money on nonsense. We are both college students, there are more important things to use that money for." Naturally like a broad she responds, "thats fine! I am cool with that. You dont have to get me anything, thats cool with me. I am still going to get you a little something though." Translation: If you DON'T get me a gift I will NOT be giving up the buns, and I WILL pout and complain, and you will NEVER hear the end of it.
eyes.gif
So of course like most NTers with a relationship I was killing myself trying to figure out what the hell she wanted, naturally she gave NO hints what so ever. But we went to Macy's one day and she was gushing over this purse like she totally was transformed by this stupid purse. And I have been talking to her best friend and she told me that my girl bought me like OVER 15 items (I told this broad I didn't want a DAMN thing.
smh.gif
). So now I have to go big or never get buns. The purse was $360. So I went on Coach.com and saw that they had free shipping, I figured cool I spend 360 + tax (thinking tax was going to be like 8 bucks or something). No. I went to check out, and the damn tax was $32 = $390 (for a @#+**!% bag that she will NEVER use). So I went to Macys.com the total of the bag was $402 even higher than Coach's site. I have no problem spending a G on my girl on practical stuff like, new computer, phone, clothes, lingerie, or a new puppy, but 400 on a stupid purse is WHACK!

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I dunno I think a new puppy is practical. I love dogs and so does she.If I bought her a dog, it would benefit BOTH of us....unlike a purse.

-The Juice

It is incredible how materialistic this world is. I'm not saying I'm a saint when it comes to that aspect, but I really try not to put alot of zealinto some shoes or a shirt or something trivial.

Even as her boyfriend, IMO, it's not your job to purchase her everything she wants. You aren't santa claus, I mean, she has her own money too. I'mnot going to buy my girlfriend everything. Do I want to see her happy? Yes. That doesn't mean I'm a financial guinea pig.

Originally Posted by mondayC

Are you sure she could tell a fake? $300 in your pocket
happy.gif
350 if you get your Chinatown hustle on.

laugh.gif
That's decietful and wrong, not to mention that fakes of ANY kind are despicable

I am so
mad.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I dunno I think a new puppy is practical. I love dogs and so does she. If I bought her a dog, it would benefit BOTH of us....unlike a purse.

-The Juice
I understand, it just seemed so random compared to everything else you mentioned... Why dont you buy her a puppy and a Coach wallet or something?Those only run for like 100ish.

look on the bright side, atleast she wasn't asking for more expensive brands like LV.

indifferent.gif

That was the worst vent Ive ever read.....I was reading through it like "alright maybe he'll pull it out and hit me with some knowledge in theend", but I get through this %@*@ and this dude didnt even have a moral to his story.....you could've told that story with just the topic title.
smh.gif

hate to tell you this, your girl is "high maintenance" for you. Or she's just a shopaholic which is NOT good at all for you.

Back
Top Bottom