Girlfriends who are OBSESSED with designer purses UNappreciation vol. I hate Coach

Pfff...

I wouldn't want my girl using a fake purse. In fact, Niketalk is not the place to discuss unnecessary clothing purchases. It's so hypocritical thatguys on here complain about girls wanting expensive purses, jeans, etc. when they spend that much on SNEAKERS.

laugh.gif
my ex girl was like this..one of the reasons she is an ex. My new girl could careless about crap like that.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

look on the bright side, atleast she wasn't asking for more expensive brands like LV.

exactly! gucci and louis is where ur pockets will hurt. i thank god when my wife wants a coach purse for 3-400 because her gucci purse usually start at 900and i dont even wanna speak on the louie

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I am so
mad.gif
right now I just bought my girl a Coach purse for Christmas. Why? I dunno. She has 40 milion purses....and she only TRULY uses 2 of them. I seriously did not want any gifts this year, I told her, "times are rough there is no need for the both of us to go out and spend all our money on nonsense. We are both college students, there are more important things to use that money for." Naturally like a broad she responds, "thats fine! I am cool with that. You dont have to get me anything, thats cool with me. I am still going to get you a little something though." Translation: If you DON'T get me a gift I will NOT be giving up the buns, and I WILL pout and complain, and you will NEVER hear the end of it.
eyes.gif
So of course like most NTers with a relationship I was killing myself trying to figure out what the hell she wanted, naturally she gave NO hints what so ever. But we went to Macy's one day and she was gushing over this purse like she totally was transformed by this stupid purse. And I have been talking to her best friend and she told me that my girl bought me like OVER 15 items (I told this broad I didn't want a DAMN thing.
smh.gif
). So now I have to go big or never get buns. The purse was $360. So I went on Coach.com and saw that they had free shipping, I figured cool I spend 360 + tax (thinking tax was going to be like 8 bucks or something). No. I went to check out, and the damn tax was $32 = $390 (for a @#+**!% bag that she will NEVER use). So I went to Macys.com the total of the bag was $402 even higher than Coach's site. I have no problem spending a G on my girl on practical stuff like, new computer, phone, clothes, lingerie, or a new puppy, but 400 on a stupid purse is WHACK!

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I dunno I think a new puppy is practical. I love dogs and so does she. If I bought her a dog, it would benefit BOTH of us....unlike a purse.

-The Juice
I understand, it just seemed so random compared to everything else you mentioned... Why dont you buy her a puppy and a Coach wallet or something? Those only run for like 100ish.
Well because she already has a Pomeranian (a gift from parents) and a Jack Russell (rescued dog). We both agreed to wait until we move in witheach other before we get a dog. We want an American White Shepherd ...fullbreed...they aren't cheap at all. I mean really I do not have a problem buying mygirl things, she does deserve it. Although she loves purses, she really is not spoiled at all. Lord knows the thousands of dollars she has spent on me. Whatmakes me upset is that, she never gave any clue to any other item. This purse is the ONLY thing I have seen her get "big eyed" over. And it isupsetting because she already has a million purses....that she only uses once in a blue moon.

-The Juice

I am so
mad.gif
right now I just bought my girl a Coach purse for Christmas. Why? I dunno. She has 40 milion purses....and she only TRULY uses 2 of them. I seriously did not want any gifts this year, I told her, "times are rough there is no need for the both of us to go out and spend all our money on nonsense. We are both college students, there are more important things to use that money for." Naturally like a broad she responds, "thats fine! I am cool with that. You dont have to get me anything, thats cool with me. I am still going to get you a little something though." Translation: If you DON'T get me a gift I will NOT be giving up the buns, and I WILL pout and complain, and you will NEVER hear the end of it.
eyes.gif
So of course like most NTers with a relationship I was killing myself trying to figure out what the hell she wanted, naturally she gave NO hints what so ever. But we went to Macy's one day and she was gushing over this purse like she totally was transformed by this stupid purse. And I have been talking to her best friend and she told me that my girl bought me like OVER 15 items (I told this broad I didn't want a DAMN thing.
smh.gif
). So now I have to go big or never get buns. The purse was $360. So I went on Coach.com and saw that they had free shipping, I figured cool I spend 360 + tax (thinking tax was going to be like 8 bucks or something). No. I went to check out, and the damn tax was $32 = $390 (for a @#+**!% bag that she will NEVER use). So I went to Macys.com the total of the bag was $402 even higher than Coach's site. I have no problem spending a G on my girl on practical stuff like, new computer, phone, clothes, lingerie, or a new puppy, but 400 on a stupid purse is WHACK!

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I dunno I think a new puppy is practical. I love dogs and so does she. If I bought her a dog, it would benefit BOTH of us....unlike a purse.

-The Juice
I understand, it just seemed so random compared to everything else you mentioned... Why dont you buy her a puppy and a Coach wallet or something? Those only run for like 100ish.
Well because she already has a Pomeranian (a gift from parents) and a Jack Russell (rescued dog). We both agreed to wait until we move in with each other before we get a dog. We want an American White Shepherd ...fullbreed...they aren't cheap at all. I mean really I do not have a problem buying my girl things, she does deserve it. Although she loves purses, she really is not spoiled at all. Lord knows the thousands of dollars she has spent on me. What makes me upset is that, she never gave any clue to any other item. This purse is the ONLY thing I have seen her get "big eyed" over. And it is upsetting because she already has a million purses....that she only uses once in a blue moon.

-The Juice
don't you have a bunch of shoes that you never wear? (assuming that you're a typical NTer)

SMH I really thought this post said girlfriends who are obesed with designer purses..

I was gonna be like damn how did u spell the word obese wrong, and use it in the wrong context

Then i was gonna be like fat girls the carry designer purses tryna look good are def unappreciated.

Then i read the title again and was like damn homie, u must love your girl, droppin 400 on her when u aint plan to buy her shhh in the first place.

I am so
mad.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i noticed that too

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I am so
mad.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Well because she already has a Pomeranian (a gift from parents) and a Jack Russell (rescued dog). We both agreed to wait until we move in with each other before we get a dog. We want an American White Shepherd ...fullbreed...they aren't cheap at all. I mean really I do not have a problem buying my girl things, she does deserve it. Although she loves purses, she really is not spoiled at all. Lord knows the thousands of dollars she has spent on me. What makes me upset is that, she never gave any clue to any other item. This purse is the ONLY thing I have seen her get "big eyed" over. And it is upsetting because she already has a million purses....that she only uses once in a blue moon.

-The Juice
don't you have a bunch of shoes that you never wear? (assuming that you're a typical NTer)
She gets all big eyed as a way of making it clear to you that she wants it... But no worries, I have THE PERFECT gift idea.

Give her a card saying

"A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund"

Because Christmas is about giving.

I've never asked for this once, but pics of said girl? I know you go to Columbia (the 2nd rate one in Chicago,
laugh.gif
I kid) but I really hope you ain'tmessing with the girls that go there. Literally not an attractive girl that goes to that school…

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I am so
mad.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

mad? yes.

-The Juice

roll.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice
No at all. I am only on NT because of the S&T, and General forum. I am not a "shoehead" I have one pair of 3s and thats it. All myshoes are just black or gray typical Nikes, nothing flashy. I do like to buy nice dress clothes (sweaters, button ups, ties, vests, etc.) But I really onlysplurge on clothes 3 times a year (Summer, Fall, Winter). I love that my girl likes designer clothes and shoes, she enjoys looking good, and for the most partshe has the money to do so. But purses are truly the one and only thing I hate that my girl enjoys.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I've never asked for this once, but pics of said girl? I know you go to Columbia (the 2nd rate one in Chicago,
laugh.gif
I kid) but I really hope you ain't messing with the girls that go there. Literally not an attractive girl that goes to that school…
laugh.gif
have you taken classes at Columbia? And if so when? Idunno what you believe as attractive but Columbia girls are
pimp.gif
Don'tmake a comment unless you have been a fulltime student there. Columbia aint know ASU or UT of Austin but they got some dope chicks there.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CarlMonday

coach?

you dating a 7th grader?
WTH you talking bout! Have you ever been in a Coach store? Coach has been a godsend to me...I can shower the wife with 5-6 purses for under a Ggoing to the Coach Outlet.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

laugh.gif
I kid) but I really hope you ain't messing with the girls that go there. Literally not an attractive girl that goes to that school…
laugh.gif
have you taken classes at Columbia? And if so when? I dunno what you believe as attractive but Columbia girls are
pimp.gif
Don't make a comment unless you have been a fulltime student there. Columbia aint know ASU or UT of Austin but they got some dope chicks there.

-The Juice

I go to the better art school up the street my friend. SAIC. I'm not saying SAIC the spot for girls unless you like fob Korean girls, but be real.Columbia?
laugh.gif
Depaul? yeah. Columbia? not so much.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by CarlMonday

coach?

you dating a 7th grader?
WTH you talking bout! Have you ever been in a Coach store? Coach has been a godsend to me...I can shower the wife with 5-6 purses for under a G going to the Coach Outlet.
congrats?

I guess some of you believe Coach is a Target brand. By all means since it seems some of you are balling, they got a a purse that is about 2Gs. Purchase it andship it this way, I will paypal you shipping.

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom