Girlfriends who are OBSESSED with designer purses UNappreciation vol. I hate Coach

I don't mind coach at all. It's very low-cost in comparison to top designer brands (Burberry, LV, Gucci) so it doesn't bother me too much. Plus,she doesn't nag and does a lot for me. If there's anything that's pricey, then just find a friend who works there or make a friend, haha. Coachoutlet does help a lot though.

I think they have some nice things... I like some of the leather.

Coach isn't a target brand but it's like calling Polo designer. Polo is quality by virtually any standard but designer implies you can attach aspecific designer to the good and don't tell me Ralph designs Polo cause that's ridiculous notion in 2008. i.e. Gucci = Tom Ford, LV = Marc Jacobs,Chanel = Karl Lagerfeld, etc. Clearly they didn't design every piece that comes out designer but they're designer because they're designed by atminimum someone known in the clothing design industry, even if just a portion of the label is the vision of that particular designer.

SMH @ Columbia, you'd think an art school would teach basic ideas like this… that create the basis of what functions as designed (or designer).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I guess some of you believe Coach is a Target brand. By all means since it seems some of you are balling, they got a a purse that is about 2Gs. Purchase it and ship it this way, I will paypal you shipping.

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice
paying 2gs for coach is like paying 2gs for pigeon dunks. no matter how much they justify the price its still a mall brand.

and ur buying a 340 bag. homie thats like ipod and good headphones money.....

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I've never asked for this once, but pics of said girl? I know you go to Columbia (the 2nd rate one in Chicago,
laugh.gif
I kid) but I really hope you ain't messing with the girls that go there. Literally not an attractive girl that goes to that school…
laugh.gif
have you taken classes at Columbia? And if so when? I dunno what you believe as attractive but Columbia girls are
pimp.gif
Don't make a comment unless you have been a fulltime student there. Columbia aint know ASU or UT of Austin but they got some dope chicks there.

-The Juice

I go to the better art school up the street my friend. SAIC. I'm not saying SAIC the spot for girls unless you like fob Korean girls, but be real. Columbia?
laugh.gif
Depaul? yeah. Columbia? not so much.
LMAO you go to SAIC? Columbia has some broads kid for real. And it's not like it matters anyway. All 3 of those schools are in the middle ofdowntown. Open campuses FTW. Just walk down Mich. Ave, you are bound to find a dime whether she is from Columbia, SAIC, or Depaul. Where you stay at? In theloop or out in Wicker?

also people outside of Illinois mistaking Columbia for the one in NY FTW
pimp.gif
I work at GM during the summer....they think it's another division of the one in NYC
roll.gif

-The Juice

I've never asked for this once, but pics of said girl? I know you go to Columbia (the 2nd rate one in Chicago,
laugh.gif
I kid) but I really hope you ain't messing with the girls that go there. Literally not an attractive girl that goes to that school…
nerd.gif
grin.gif

OJ i understand where you coming from, to the folks saying just get the fake(assuming your lady is like mine) this aint gonna work. Thats would be like yourwoman bringing you home some fake spacejams, you gonna be hot. Just be thankful she aint loooking at LV.

I've got friends (who aren't rich) that have it worse, having girls that expect them to buy expensive purses for no damn reason through out the year.

Originally Posted by Late80s

I guess some of you believe Coach is a Target brand. By all means since it seems some of you are balling, they got a a purse that is about 2Gs. Purchase it and ship it this way, I will paypal you shipping.

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice
paying 2gs for coach is like paying 2gs for pigeon dunks. no matter how much they justify the price its still a mall brand.

I am sorry. Not all of us can trick out with the creator of American Apparel...or who ever that dude was, I cant keep up with your WhoreTales.Like I said it's not the money that is the upsetting part. It's what I am spending it on is the upsetting part.

Hows Dom by the way? or Ben? Been a while since he put you in the Camel Clutch ::cue pic::

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
have you taken classes at Columbia? And if so when? I dunno what you believe as attractive but Columbia girls are
pimp.gif
Don't make a comment unless you have been a fulltime student there. Columbia aint know ASU or UT of Austin but they got some dope chicks there.

-The Juice

I go to the better art school up the street my friend. SAIC. I'm not saying SAIC the spot for girls unless you like fob Korean girls, but be real. Columbia?
laugh.gif
LMAO you go to SAIC? Columbia has some broads kid for real. And it's not like it matters anyway. All 3 of those schools are in the middle of downtown. Open campuses FTW. Just walk down Mich. Ave, you are bound to find a dime whether she is from Columbia, SAIC, or Depaul. Where you stay at? In the loop or out in Wicker?

pimp.gif
I work at GM during the summer....they think it's another division of the one in NYC
roll.gif

-The Juice

Yep, graduating this spring, actually looking at the real Columbia for graduate school. I stay in the gold coast. But
smh.gif
@ the faking people out with theColumbia name, those are so totally disparate schools it's not even funny. But I've met mad Columbia girls, I'm not saying they're all ugly,but nothing to write home about. Take it easy OJ.
laugh.gif

coach is so corny big dog, girls can find bags for like 30 bucks that look great {no romo} and probably in style. Name brands arent everything its how thatsaid person wears it.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
LMAO you go to SAIC? Columbia has some broads kid for real. And it's not like it matters anyway. All 3 of those schools are in the middle of downtown. Open campuses FTW. Just walk down Mich. Ave, you are bound to find a dime whether she is from Columbia, SAIC, or Depaul. Where you stay at? In the loop or out in Wicker?

pimp.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

Yep, graduating this spring, actually looking at the real Columbia for graduate school. I stay in the gold coast. But
smh.gif
@ the faking people out with the Columbia name, those are so totally disparate school it's not even funny. But I've met mad Columbia girls, I'm not saying they're all ugly, but nothing to write home about. Take it easy OJ.
laugh.gif
Ehh I wouldn't say "desperate" I transfered from Wayne State Uni, and turned down going to UT of Austin to go there. I wanted toexperience Chicago and their graphic design program is
pimp.gif
. I love it herebut to each is own I guess. I do notice the tremendous hate from others on Columbia. I think its a little bit of jealousy.

-The Juice

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I am sorry. Not all of us can trick out with the creator of American Apparel...or who ever that dude was, I cant keep up with your WhoreTales. Like I said it's not the money that is the upsetting part. It's what I am spending it on is the upsetting part.

Hows Dom by the way? or Ben? Been a while since he put you in the Camel Clutch ::cue pic::

-The Juice

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

smh.gif
@ the faking people out with the Columbia name, those are so totally disparate school it's not even funny. But I've met mad Columbia girls, I'm not saying they're all ugly, but nothing to write home about. Take it easy OJ.
laugh.gif
Ehh I wouldn't say "desperate" I transfered from Wayne State Uni, and turned down going to UT of Austin to go there. I wanted to experience Chicago and their graphic design program is
pimp.gif
. I love it here but to each is own I guess. I do notice the tremendous hate from others on Columbia. I think its a little bit of jealousy.

-The Juice

Columbia University in NYC isn't totally disparate from Columbia College in Chicago? are you high? One is an Ivy League and the other is a 2nd rate artschool.
laugh.gif

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I am sorry. Not all of us can trick out with the creator of American Apparel...or who ever that dude was, I cant keep up with your WhoreTales. Like I said it's not the money that is the upsetting part. It's what I am spending it on is the upsetting part.

-The Juice
what you trickin? an 8th grader?.... i bet you be hooking her up with all the dope hannah montana !%++ too.

Originally Posted by mtg

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

son tryin to go extra hard on shorty. duke is SALTY!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Ehh I wouldn't say "desperate" I transfered from Wayne State Uni, and turned down going to UT of Austin to go there. I wanted to experience Chicago and their graphic design program is
pimp.gif
. I love it here but to each is own I guess. I do notice the tremendous hate from others on Columbia. I think its a little bit of jealousy.

-The Juice

Columbia University in NYC isn't totally disparate from Columbia College in Chicago? are you high? One is an Ivy League and the other is a 2nd rate art school.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my bad I didn't read, I thought you said"Desperate". I don't think they named Columbia College after the Columbia in NYC. I may be wrong though. Wow I am kinda hurt you are calling myschool 2nd rate
laugh.gif
Mad cause we continue to buy every building in theLoop? Or that our photolab and graphic design lab is better than yours? Or that we are the biggest liberal arts school in the country? It's cool fam Idon't want to argue. SAIC is family to me, I have no objections, and the Museum is hella dope
pimp.gif

what you trickin? an 8th grader?.... i bet you be hooking her up with all the dope hannah montana !%++ too.

Got me
indifferent.gif
. I sawry, forgive? yes? ='(

Coach is not expensive and you are not.....ehhhh.... nvm.

-The Juice

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice
indifferent.gif

I know I have no part in this conversation, so please forgive me for intruding, but I was expecting a far better response from you Late80's...that was lame

Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice

Damn Late80's you killin ole boy.
But I'm saying, if he introduced her to LV he might really be in trouble.
But I like your style, post some pics with your designer purse and get this thread back on track.

^^ lol i know i know... im focused on other things. been an eventful day...

how bout.... whats the coach bag for anyway, carrying that fire lisa frank trapper keeper?
or how bout you get her a gift card to baby gap and call it a day?

better?
im all out of em today.

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

females with expensive taste/designer jeans/ designer purses, desgner shoes, etc. FTW
QFT.
pimp.gif

...buying all of it may suck, but your girl looking
eek.gif
by your side is def.appreciated. i need to find this type of girl ASAP.

-waystinthyme

^^ lol i know i know... im focused on other things. been an eventful day...

how bout.... whats the coach bag for anyway, carrying that fire lisa frank trapper keeper?
or how bout you get her a gift card to baby gap and call it a day?

better?
im all out of em today.
laugh.gif
atta girl...I knew you had it in you...I've beenmissing your posts

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Columbia University in NYC isn't totally disparate from Columbia College in Chicago? are you high? One is an Ivy League and the other is a 2nd rate art school.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my bad I didn't read, I thought you said "Desperate". I don't think they named Columbia College after the Columbia in NYC. I may be wrong though. Wow I am kinda hurt you are calling my school 2nd rate
laugh.gif
Mad cause we continue to buy every building in the Loop? Or that our photolab and graphic design lab is better than yours? Or that we are the biggest liberal arts school in the country? It's cool fam I don't want to argue. SAIC is family to me, I have no objections, and the Museum is hella dope
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Don't want to argue just want to say it's better. Ok. It's 2nd rate by an "art school" standard. And better photolab? maybe digital…where is your Lambda printer?
laugh.gif
And graphic design, I seriously have never seen anything that wasn't some new age neon cmyk #%+! come out of Columbia,so don't get me started, but my schools reputations speaks for itself. All told Columbia is a commercial art school, there are no names to ever come out ofthere. Your school like you even admitted mostly gets confused with the Columbia University. I'll give you Columbia is on it's way up in the world butit's still 2nd rate, no one over there in the south loop who's honest with themselves denies who really is the show in town.

Back
Top Bottom