Girls 52 Faking FTL!

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

YEAH FEMALE DID THIS TO ME

HIT ME UP AT 10 AM

SAID SHE HOME ALONE IF I CAN COME OVER ( SMASH PASS WITHOUT A DOUBT?)

I SAID YEAH ..

THEN SHE SAID OKAY

I TEXT HER AROUND 11 AM

TOLD HER IMA BE THERE AT NOON 30

SHE HIT ME WITH THE ..OH WAIT NEVERMIND WE HAVE TO DO THIS NEXT TIME

CAUSE I HAVE TO GO SOME WHERE NOW ( THOUGHT SHE WAS HOME ALONE THO?)

SO I TOLD HER " U PLAYING GAMES _ _ _ "

9:30 PM COME AROUND

HER STATUS UPDATE SAYS

" JUST GOT BACK HOME .. BLAH BLAH IM FEELING HIM SOO MUCH & THE WAY HE DO ME "

I JUST HAD THE
hrm1qo.gif
FACE

NEVER HIT ME UP AGAIN AFTER DAT SMH ..

laugh.gif
.....that's how a lot of females are nowadays
smh.gif

I did this to a girl today smh @ me, I didn't feel like going to the mall. But I hate when girls do this

what she did was more like a play action fake...you thought she was gonna pass through but she ran instead

[Slim Charles]THEY BE FAKIN LIIIIIIIIIIKE............[SlimCharles]
pretty much sums it up i think
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Griff

I had a chick do me so cold when I was in high school...

Was messing with this girl for a while and we had done lots of foreplay but no smashing. So she comes over one day like "today's the day we go all the way" (her idea...)

We waited for my Moms to fall asleep and when she did ol' girl said she wanted to shower first. I said you get ready and I'll be in there in 5.

So after 5 minutes passed I go to open the bathroom door and it's locked. I tell her to open up and then she say's "No, you have to break in if you really want it and if you can't by the time I'm done showering you ain't getting none"
laugh.gif
So in my mind I'm thinking pshh you have no idea how many times I've locked myself outta the bathroom and had to pick the lock.

So I picked it in like ten seconds, came in and said let's go. Shorty looked at me like I was a rapist and told me to get out. And there I stood all pitiful looking like "but you said I could hit if I got in"...then she says "I changed my mind and if you don't leave I'm gonna scream and wake your Mom".

Needless to say that was the end of that relationship. After that she had the nerve to hit me trying to hang out
smh.gif

Now that's a 52 fake out of the worse kind...
Story + your avy =
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I googled:

[table][tr][td].[/td] [td]52 fake out[/td] [td]8 up, 6 down [img]http://static3.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gif?1258596483[/img] [img]http://static2.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif?1258596483[/img][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]

to say you will do something with someone and when the time comes to do that certain activity the person backs out on you.

man, greg said he was gonna go to the movies with me but when i asked him he said he couldn't. its the third time this week he has pulled the 52 fake out.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Oh okay, so only 14 people have ever heard of it.

Anyway, that does suck. I started laughing at the guy who picked the bathroom door
roll.gif

on me females be with the games! and that double booking mess is mando with the females out here in LA.

OMG @ GIF ... IM IN TEARS AT WORK ...
roll.gif

but
smh.gif
@ the chick ... this happened to me a lil while back but i had better luck than you ... i was stupid but i had to do it ...

so i meet a chick during my mans bachelor party ... we keep in contact ... shorty tells me she wants me to come back to visit ... so i'm like i ma be therein 2 months for PITT homecoming ... she is like aiight bet. so i get there and i'm at the football game she hit me up talking about she gonna be leavingsoon to meet up w/ me. i head out early grab a bite and try to get back to the hotel quick. She then hits me up talking about HER CAR WON'T START and herdad saying that it might be the alternator. She then says but its all good b/c i'm getting a ride. 2 hrs later, i was like ummm u aiight ... she was likeHER FRIEND NEVER SHOWED TO PICK HER UP!

when the @#%#@% was she gonna tell me that

so i holla @ one of my boys to be like whas going on tonight since shorty hit me w/ "52 fake out" and as i sat about it in the room i was tight. so ihit her up w/ well where u at, i got the whip .. lemme come by you. she was like nah i don't want you to go out your way, i live mad far. shorty lives outin belle something which ain't close to pittsburgh. So she goes WELL I KIND OF LIVE W/ MY EX!

so now i'm like %@%@ this recession bs ... and i was like aiight let me come get you, then she was like nah .. then i said i'm coming to get you andi'm not gonna take no for an answer... drove out there in the middle of nowhere like an idiot, got lost, asked a trucker for directions, found her place,scooped her up, took her back to the telly, beat, dropped her back and didn't take the L. but
smh.gif
@ having to go thru all of that to avoid a 52 fake out ...and of course when she came thru ... she was talking about ... i gotta think about how far i want to go b/c i don't do this!
laugh.gif

oh yeh damn OP .. that sucked btw

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Girl: "I want to see you so bad and I'm so bored, but neither of us have a car."
Me: "Guess what? My mom said I can use her car tonight, I'm about to come pick you up."
Girl: "Wait, is today saturday? I forgot I have a Doctors appointment at 7 pm, and I have to watch my neighbors parakeet."
Girl: "Next time, kay?"
Me: "#!%%."

I was 52 faked tonight, but this wasn't the actual convo. Mine would need cliffnotes. I just wanted y'all to get the gist.. It happens to the best of us.
smh.gif
for the highlited red flags i wouldve hit her with the 52 blocks

so now i'm like %@%@ this recession bs ... and i was like aiight let me come get you, then she was like nah .. then i said i'm coming to get you and i'm not gonna take no for an answer... drove out there in the middle of nowhere like an idiot, got lost, asked a trucker for directions, found her place, scooped her up, took her back to the telly, beat, dropped her back and didn't take the L. but
smh.gif
@ having to go thru all of that to avoid a 52 fake out ... and of course when she came thru ... she was talking about ... i gotta think about how far i want to go b/c i don't do this!
laugh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ d**kteasers and bluffin broads tho...

I got bluffed when I was younger by two older broads tho... nothin like these stories tho...

Happened to me with a girl I met at JP Licks icecream. She was even the one to ask me for my number and called me every day for a week. Then the day beforewe were going to hang I called her up to set up the time and place to meet up and she says shes going to call me back because she's eating dinner. Neverheard from her again. So absurd it's funny

Alright I met ol girl after the club my mans tellin me she a JO
pimp.gif
so Ibags the number txt her like 2 days later she proceeds to hit me up everyday for a week talmbout she comin thru saturday blah blah blah BUT she tells me shetryna get smashed so ofcourse I'm wit it
devil.gif
. She says she bringin afriend so I have one of the homies on deck saturday come around ****# keepin me posted all day till like a hour before she posed to to come thru. This ****#doesnt hit me back for 2 days talmbout her phone died nd her friend never wanted to leave
eek.gif
grin.gif
deaded her

she still randomly hits me up like its all good tho
roll.gif

Man reading these stories got me heated just thinking about it. I wonder what these broads be thinking about. I'd rather have a chick tell me straight up"I dont wanna see you" rather than avoid me like the plague.

"52 faking" = all bad.
leading on and all that, that stuff dont fly.

MY story:

Girl pulls a "nah i cant kik it today, ima meet up with a friend later". Not ONCE, but FOUR times. I shuda stopped callin, except after the secondtime, she said she was bout to get on the pill. So I had that
devil.gif
mentality.
laugh.gif

Flash forward to over the last weekend she did this to me, hit her on a monday to see if shes down.
and she is! but emotionally. cuz shes late 2 weeks.

So maybe "52 faking" ftw?

hahaha

damn betta hope u aint got a lil son on the way ^^ haha.
My story: i tried to get this chik to come thru the crib while I had the crib to myself for 2 days. I was just gettin ova a cold so I used tht as an excuse totell her to roll thru the crib instead of going out in the cold. I ask her if she can chill 2moro and hits me with nope I cnt cuz it's the last day myfriend is in town and i'm hanging wit her. I'm cool wit it cuz I ended up not having the crib to myself tht day. Next day she says we'rechilling. an hour or 2 before she's supposed to come thru, she hits me with I cnt chill cuz i have to pick up my bro's gf from the train station andhe wnt be back till late so I hav to keep her company. Last day having the crib to myself, I'm thinking she's def. coming this time. She texts me,saying she cnt cuz one of her friend came to NYC for an interview for only 1 day and she hasn't seen her in forever
indifferent.gif
. This past Sat., party @ her crib and get her bedroom. Shes tlking boutwe should really go back down (to the party) and I'm like yea we shuld go down thts wut i've been tryna do
devil.gif
. I whipped it out and she was like I've never done this before and I endedup turning the dome down cuz I was pretty twisted and knew it wouldn't be as good. I ended up peeping the mammaries and the booty and she was gonna let mepipe and then hit me with the menstrual and sed "it's not the rite time." Wut makes it worse is this chik has been studying for her hospitalresidency exam 24/7 since this summer and doesn't want to chill until she takes it which wnt be till atleast nxt month.

cliff notes:
-Supposed to chill at the crib all alone 3 diff. times and didn't cuz she had to pick up her bro's gf, had to chill with her friend who was visiting,and had to chill with her friend that was visiting for a job interview.
-Got her in the room at her party and didn't end up putting in the mouth cuz I was twisted and I wanted to get tht sober. Saw the T & A andcouldn't beat cuz she was on the period.
-Cnt chill with her for atleast a month cuz she's studying 24/7 for an 8hr or so hospital residency exam.

Back
Top Bottom