Girls 52 Faking FTL!

Damn I don't get the wild stories. Keep it real with a no and you can't.

smh.gif
@ these lies. Who has a doc appointment @ 7pm?

Originally Posted by Griff

I had a chick do me so cold when I was in high school...

Was messing with this girl for a while and we had done lots of foreplay but no smashing. So she comes over one day like "today's the day we go all the way" (her idea...)

We waited for my Moms to fall asleep and when she did ol' girl said she wanted to shower first. I said you get ready and I'll be in there in 5.

So after 5 minutes passed I go to open the bathroom door and it's locked. I tell her to open up and then she say's "No, you have to break in if you really want it and if you can't by the time I'm done showering you ain't getting none"
laugh.gif
So in my mind I'm thinking pshh you have no idea how many times I've locked myself outta the bathroom and had to pick the lock.

So I picked it in like ten seconds, came in and said let's go. Shorty looked at me like I was a rapist and told me to get out. And there I stood all pitiful looking like "but you said I could hit if I got in"...then she says "I changed my mind and if you don't leave I'm gonna scream and wake your Mom".

Needless to say that was the end of that relationship. After that she had the nerve to hit me trying to hang out
smh.gif

Now that's a 52 fake out of the worse kind...
That is ice cold
sick.gif

This hasn't happened to me but a handful of times, but my experience has taught me a few things to avoid such situations.

For one: Y'all been making plans right? She 52 faked on ya PLAN, right? So don't make a plan.

two: If you come off thirsty, they gonna play games.

three: Just incorporate them into your daily schedule, basically whatever you were gonna do, ask em if they wanna tag along. Who knows what else gonna happenfrom there. If you're turned down, you was still going anyway so it's all good.

Damn y'all are salted

Not as good as yalls but here's my story.....

So its my first time getting drunk and I'm at this party at my school in my friends house
Me and this chick are peeping each other all night and I'm faded at the time...I'm sitting next to
Her and I eventually get the digits, we walk back with them to their room, eventually I stay
There for a little bit and we watch a movie, eventually I try hitting her up to chill and she gives
The same excuse for hitting me back hours later "sorry I forgot my phone in my room, it was
On silent, and I couldn't find it" so I'm like whatever is it alright if if I come by real quick.... she never
Hits me back

This same game goes on for 3 weeks and I had to dead that....walk right by her everytime I see her on campus

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Another prime example:

(Calls chick)
Her: Hello
Me: Hey wussup
Her: Nothin... hey call me back in like ten minutes.
Me: Ok

(15 minutes later)

Me calling: *ring... ring... ring... ring...* *I hang up

(5 minutes later)

Me calling again: *ring... ring... ring... ring...* *I hang up again

indifferent.gif
Well Played

roll.gif
but this has happened to be best of us, the trick is to have more than 1 option

all chicks atleast have 3 dudes on "i need some $$@@ standby"

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This hasn't happened to me but a handful of times, but my experience has taught me a few things to avoid such situations.

For one: Y'all been making plans right? She 52 faked on ya PLAN, right? So don't make a plan.

two: If you come off thirsty, they gonna play games.

three: Just incorporate them into your daily schedule, basically whatever you were gonna do, ask em if they wanna tag along. Who knows what else gonna happen from there. If you're turned down, you was still going anyway so it's all good.

Originally Posted by Griff

I had a chick do me so cold when I was in high school...

Was messing with this girl for a while and we had done lots of foreplay but no smashing. So she comes over one day like "today's the day we go all the way" (her idea...)

We waited for my Moms to fall asleep and when she did ol' girl said she wanted to shower first. I said you get ready and I'll be in there in 5.

So after 5 minutes passed I go to open the bathroom door and it's locked. I tell her to open up and then she say's "No, you have to break in if you really want it and if you can't by the time I'm done showering you ain't getting none"
laugh.gif
So in my mind I'm thinking pshh you have no idea how many times I've locked myself outta the bathroom and had to pick the lock.

So I picked it in like ten seconds, came in and said let's go. Shorty looked at me like I was a rapist and told me to get out. And there I stood all pitiful looking like "but you said I could hit if I got in"...then she says "I changed my mind and if you don't leave I'm gonna scream and wake your Mom".

Needless to say that was the end of that relationship. After that she had the nerve to hit me trying to hang out
smh.gif

Now that's a 52 fake out of the worse kind...
I would have chris brown her !#!
indifferent.gif
. Yes, I would havebeen salty
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom