Girls claiming to be too "busy"

Aight so I went out on a date with this girl I've been talking to, she's real shy but when we chill it seems like she's feeling me....thing is most of the time now she'll not answer my calls and the next day when I see her at school she says she was too caught up in HW, ect.

Anyway should I just take the L or is there anyway I can still possibly try to get with this girl?

If she's too busy to take your call, then she's too busy to be in a relationship with you.

True story.

SHe just using u for the free meals u payin for son...Real talk.
It'll hurt for a bit but take the L and Move------->That way.

A rule of thumb: If you want to do something you will make time for it. Meaning, if she really wanted to hang out with you she will make time to hang out with you.

It is so funny how girls always THINK they are always too busy lulz. Out of all the girls that i've known only 2 actually were

eyes.gif

do this... dead her. like dont even acknowledge her existance.
i bet you 10 bucks she gonna hop right on the testes.

"how come you dont call?"

find out her schedule so you know the right time to call...

but if she really wanted to talk to you she'd let you know the best time to reach cuz she wouldn't want you to think she's blowin you off...

Originally Posted by RedMan

A rule of thumb: If you want to do something you will make time for it. Meaning, if she really wanted to hang out with you she will make time to hang out with you.
I wholeheartedly agree.

If she was really into seeing you, I think she'd make an effort to make plans, regardless of a hectic schedule (unless there's some out of the ordinary, urgent circumstances)

I face the same problems sometimes myself.
The way I see it, people make time for what they wanna make time for

Originally Posted by soltheman

If she's too busy to take your call, then she's too busy to be in a relationship with you.

True story.

I learned that the hard way.....
smh.gif
live and ya learn.

Some people just don't like to be bothered at times.....I know there are times where I won't answer my phone/texts when I'm in that mood. Don't count her all the way out yet, but don't try to get too involved. Godspeed.

Yeah same thing happened to this dude I knew.....................But he was an ugly dude so I understood..

Back
Top Bottom