Girls claiming to be too "busy"

if i like a guy, i respond, always. maybe not right away but ill get back to him. if i am not interested in talking to him i'll like forget he hit me up or ignore it and then be like yeah i was busy.

/problem

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

find out her schedule so you know the right time to call...

but if she really wanted to talk to you she'd let you know the best time to reach cuz she wouldn't want you to think she's blowin you off...
this.

People make time for things that are important to them, no matter how busy they claim to be!

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

do this... dead her. like dont even acknowledge her existance.
i bet you 10 bucks she gonna hop right on the testes.

"how come you dont call?"
i mean

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

if i like a guy, i respond, always. maybe not right away but ill get back to him. if i am not interested in talking to him i'll like forget he hit me up or ignore it and then be like yeah i was busy.

/problem

exactly...i'll hit you back with the "oh my fault whats good" 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by soltheman

If she's too busy to take your call, then she's too busy to be in a relationship with you.

True story.

I learned that the hard way.....
smh.gif
live and ya learn.

Must Believe

Try texting her .... If she says the reason she didn't text you back is because she is too busy .. Then she is not
Feeling you ... I don't care who u are ... NOBODY IN THE WORLD is too busy to reply to a text ... Cmon it takes 2.2 seconds

ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Originally Posted by daantimpire

Try texting her .... If she says the reason she didn't text you back is because she is too busy .. Then she is not
Feeling you ... I don't care who u are ... NOBODY IN THE WORLD is too busy to reply to a text ... Cmon it takes 2.2 seconds

ON TO THE NEXT ONE
you can be to busy for a text...so many times i'll see a text but be doing something and forget to respond until later...

Find a girl that actually does want to kick it. Then we'll find out if shes really busy..

She seems like a real shy family oriented girl and claims to be anti-social...so I don't really think she has better options then me seeing the other people she knows around school(not trying to sound gassed up)

but who knows, yall could be right, she might have an immediate dude already...

I was in a similar situation recently, talked to a girl all the time but only ended up going out with her twice in a month. The girl was legitimately busy going to school and working full time, but if she was really interested she would've made the time anyways. Easier to just move on than waste your time talking to girls that probably just want someone to talk to.

Same thing happened to me last week, giver her some time.
Let her get a chance to wonder why you're not calling/texting.

Girl I'm talking to now had my attention, I stopped hitting her up to see if she would try to maintain contact and she did.
If you are always the one to hit her up she'll get sick of you/ think you're a stalker.

they always have options. even if theyre ugly. and i assume youre single. holla @ more broads for insurance.

Back
Top Bottom