Girls claiming to be too "busy"

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I face the same problems sometimes myself.
The way I see it, people make time for what they wanna make time for
its not always the case tho

OP you gotta find out

have you told her your feeling her?

Originally Posted by RedMan

A rule of thumb: If you want to do something you will make time for it. Meaning, if she really wanted to hang out with you she will make time to hang out with you.

This man deserves a medal.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

find out her schedule so you know the right time to call...

but if she really wanted to talk to you she'd let you know the best time to reach cuz she wouldn't want you to think she's blowin you off...

right hurrrr is your answer. keep it moving man.

yep like dude^^ said, she has a dude or is seriously talking to someone. Sorry to break it to you. More fish in the sea.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Some people just don't like to be bothered at times.....I know there are times where I won't answer my phone/texts when I'm in that mood. Don't count her all the way out yet, but don't try to get too involved. Godspeed.

She either isn't really feeling you or is a skip skop scallywag and is on her back daily with other dudes. Deposit your semen and keep it moving.

A rule of thumb: If you want to do something you will make time for it. Meaning, if she really wanted to hang out with you she will make time to hang out with you.

QFT.  if a girl is feeling you she would make the time for it.  even if its for 10 mins at a starbucks. 
like someone else posted.  dead her, pretend that she don't even exist.  

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Aight so I went out on a date with this girl I've been talking to, she's real shy but when we chill it seems like she's feeling me....thing is most of the time now she'll not answer my calls and the next day when I see her at school she says she was too caught up in HW, ect.

Anyway should I just take the L or is there anyway I can still possibly try to get with this girl?
a guy never should b having to think this much over a woman that is not a sure thing at all.
Just keep doing you, if she was into you, she'll find you...shy or not, serious signals will come if she wants

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

do this... dead her. like dont even acknowledge her existance.
i bet you 10 bucks she gonna hop right on the testes.

"how come you dont call?"

and if not...

just move on...

this is tough though...

took me all of high school and an extra 3 years of college to find this out....

i coulda had much more poon...

but... you'll find out this...

EVERYTHING... EVERYTHING THAT YOU WERE TAUGHT ABOUT FEMALES.... DO THE OPPOSITE...

basically....

This.

Back
Top Bottom