Girls that play hard to get UNappreciation

laugh.gif
yeup

That's lame.
laugh.gif
If that's all you're after...perhaps you should find more suitable targets. If she's playing hard to get, why waste yourtime?

Originally Posted by Dylishis

That's lame.
laugh.gif
If that's all you're after...perhaps you should find more suitable targets. If she's playing hard to get, why waste your time?

2u95u2g.gif

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

ehh appreciated sometimes...I don't want it if its easy
laugh.gif

I do want it if its easy..I wonder why my easy girl appericiation thread got locked for?
eyes.gif

some chicks be acting like they got gold and all im tryin to do is hit or get the top. idk whats wrong with these chicks thinking theyre the last of a dyingbreed

Girls love to play hard 2 get , then you text them "I'm having a bad day, send me a pic, it'll make me smile" and they send you the secondraunchiest one they have ... Then im like
tired.gif
.. You keep pics like thatin your phone but you frontin'
laugh.gif

appreciation/unappreciation

last time I got tired and just said f it, and it seemed as if the roles reversed

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

"Hard to get" is a myth.
that is false, on my break on tuesday and thursday i chill with mad chicks none of my other boys get out so its just me and a bunch of chicks

i be hearing them say oh i waited two months before he could have it so he could keep interest or so he wont think i am a %!@
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That's lame.
laugh.gif
If that's all you're after...perhaps you should find more suitable targets. If she's playing hard to get, why waste your time?

2u95u2g.gif
Are you trying to tell me something?
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

There's plenty easy girls out there for y'all to be wasting time on chicks that are obviously not into you.
laugh.gif
Is it the thrill of the chase evenif your chase may or may not lead to nothing?! lol Talking about some "I'm tryna smash...nothing more."If you'd stop letting your +@+%* guide you and just use reason, you'd never fail! There'd be no "unappreciation"... EVER!

I'm just sayin'.

That's lame.
laugh.gif

2u95u2g.gif
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

There's plenty easy girls out there for y'all to be wasting time on chicks that are obviously not into you.
laugh.gif
Is it the thrill of the chase even if your chase may or may not lead to nothing?! lol Talking about some "I'm tryna smash...nothing more." If you'd stop letting your +@+%* guide you and just use reason, you'd never fail! There'd be no "unappreciation"... EVER!

I'm just sayin'.

173eqe.jpg

That's lame.
laugh.gif

2u95u2g.gif
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

laugh.gif
Is it the thrill of the chase even if your chase may or may not lead to nothing?! lol Talking about some "I'm tryna smash...nothing more." If you'd stop letting your +@+%* guide you and just use reason, you'd never fail! There'd be no "unappreciation"... EVER!

I'm just sayin'.

173eqe.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's lame.
laugh.gif

2u95u2g.gif
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

laugh.gif

I'm just sayin'.

173eqe.jpg
roll.gif

*+#+ !$!*%$# that do this.

I'm actually in this situation right now.

She wrote her number down for me (without me asking) and I tried to use the study-buddy technique. I was ignored.
indifferent.gif

this is one of most infuriating things! especially when u think its gonna be smooth sailing, then they wanna play hard to get!

akuratl02 wrote:
Girls love to play hard 2 get , then you text them "I'm having a bad day, send me a pic, it'll make me smile" and they send you the second raunchiest one they have ... Then im like
tired.gif
.. You keep pics like that in your phone but you frontin'
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Hhhhmmmm going to have to try this one...

Touche! sir

yea i do hate chicks that play hard 2 get but when they do and i finally get it i do feel accomplished so its a love hate type of thing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom