girls that say " you look like the player type"

I'm meeting a lot of pretty girls with no brains tho and I know some of you might say why are u complaining that is a win win situation but at what point do you seek a mate in life to start a family with? Most of these girls hit me with u look like the player type and still date me and it just becomes a sexual thing.is it just me or The market is not offering the combo of looks and brains, so if u had to chose one or the other in someone to love which would it be ?

I'm meeting a lot of pretty girls with no brains tho and I know some of you might say why are u complaining that is a win win situation but at what point do you seek a mate in life to start a family with? Most of these girls hit me with u look like the player type and still date me and it just becomes a sexual thing.is it just me or The market is not offering the combo of looks and brains, so if u had to chose one or the other in someone to love which would it be ?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

#lowkeybragging 
tim teufel 
laugh.gif

They must think you're a player because of your shoes broski especially when you droppin 10k at a time on em

Originally Posted by JayHood23

#lowkeybragging 
tim teufel 
laugh.gif

They must think you're a player because of your shoes broski especially when you droppin 10k at a time on em

Between looks vs. brains, I'd rather have the pretty girl. ...but personality is the most important though.

Between looks vs. brains, I'd rather have the pretty girl. ...but personality is the most important though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want an intense intellectual and emotional relationship. Like I quoted someone a while back in another one of these threads, when I do find the one, "it'll be a beautiful thing."

(Wouldn't hurt if she's bad as hell too
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
)

edit: 1111 post
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want an intense intellectual and emotional relationship. Like I quoted someone a while back in another one of these threads, when I do find the one, "it'll be a beautiful thing."

(Wouldn't hurt if she's bad as hell too
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
)

edit: 1111 post
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

[/color]

I feel u Patrick but lettuce be cereal here what are the odds of landing a chic like that with no kids own place with a career that looks good.

I feel u Patrick but lettuce be cereal here what are the odds of landing a chic like that with no kids own place with a career that looks good.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't mention the odds to me man [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Terrifying. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's like the women who want a male with X, Y, Z traits. I'm not saying you should settle but your Ms. Right might only have 2 out of 3 of the desired attributes. That ain't so bad, amirite? 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's like the women who want a male with X, Y, Z traits. I'm not saying you should settle but your Ms. Right might only have 2 out of 3 of the desired attributes. That ain't so bad, amirite? 

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Read my first post, that's all I'm looking for. I'm still a young guy and won't be expecting that much (career/own place) from a female.

BUT, the odds of landing a female with those things [/color]'tim teufel'[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] mentioned are low.[/color]

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Read my first post, that's all I'm looking for. I'm still a young guy and won't be expecting that much (career/own place) from a female.

BUT, the odds of landing a female with those things [/color]'tim teufel'[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] mentioned are low.[/color]

No disrespect, but it's usually the less attractive guys that get less from the less attractive girls.

No disrespect, but it's usually the less attractive guys that get less from the less attractive girls.

There's plenty of chicks like that out there in my experience. They're just usually places where guys our age aren't looking. Studying, volunteering, working jobs with legit career paths, etc. Not often found in clubs and bars. They're usually the type guys look over for a while until settle down age and then they become hot commodities

There's plenty of chicks like that out there in my experience. They're just usually places where guys our age aren't looking. Studying, volunteering, working jobs with legit career paths, etc. Not often found in clubs and bars. They're usually the type guys look over for a while until settle down age and then they become hot commodities

Most of these girls hit me with u look like the player type and still date me and it just becomes a sexual thing.

I just be like

Most of these girls hit me with u look like the player type and still date me and it just becomes a sexual thing.

I just be like

Back
Top Bottom