girls that say " you look like the player type"

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

No disrespect, but it's usually the less attractive guys that get less from the less attractive girls.

im screwed.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JayHood23

They always gotta have that one black friend so if they say something racist their defense will be "I have black friends" 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The sad truth

roll.gif
Never said they were anything more than friends. Hell, never even said they were that. You NT dudes are real quick to make claims about another man's women, or lack there of. Females,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the record, though...Didn't smash any of them. They're all younger, and I don't mess with anything after '91.

Nah man, I'm really talkin about that just in general. That seems to be the case a lot.
"What do you mean I'm racist? Look who I'm hanging with." *points in the near vicinity of a black dude* 

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by JayHood23

They always gotta have that one black friend so if they say something racist their defense will be "I have black friends" 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The sad truth

roll.gif
Never said they were anything more than friends. Hell, never even said they were that. You NT dudes are real quick to make claims about another man's women, or lack there of. Females,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the record, though...Didn't smash any of them. They're all younger, and I don't mess with anything after '91.

Nah man, I'm really talkin about that just in general. That seems to be the case a lot.
"What do you mean I'm racist? Look who I'm hanging with." *points in the near vicinity of a black dude* 

i always get told i look and talk like a playa. just hit em with some G and they still on you so it doesn't matter. if a chick likes you, she will go after you

i always get told i look and talk like a playa. just hit em with some G and they still on you so it doesn't matter. if a chick likes you, she will go after you

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

No disrespect, but it's usually the less attractive guys that get less from the less attractive girls.

im screwed.
frown.gif
Am I the only one who doesnt really understand what this dude just said?

im screwed.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

im screwed.
frown.gif

I got what he said, but don't really know why he said it, cause it really has nothing to do with anything.

im screwed.
frown.gif

I got what he said, but don't really know why he said it, cause it really has nothing to do with anything.

im screwed.
frown.gif

dude must be speaking  about his personal experiences

im screwed.
frown.gif

dude must be speaking  about his personal experiences

im screwed.
frown.gif

Nah, re read it and I still can't figure out the correlation between the topic and his comment.

im screwed.
frown.gif

Nah, re read it and I still can't figure out the correlation between the topic and his comment.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

im screwed.
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There is none, read it earlier like "what does this have to do with the topic? [/color]
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

im screwed.
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There is none, read it earlier like "what does this have to do with the topic? [/color]
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

^ not necessarily trust issues; maybe surprised you're interested. either you're too good for her, or she's got self-esteem issues and thinks you're too good for her. either way, it's a pass.

^ not necessarily trust issues; maybe surprised you're interested. either you're too good for her, or she's got self-esteem issues and thinks you're too good for her. either way, it's a pass.

Originally Posted by raburns04

Originally Posted by raburns04

Back
Top Bottom