girls that say " you look like the player type"

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Most of these girls hit me with u look like the player type and still date me and it just becomes a sexual thing.

I just be like

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I feel u Patrick but lettuce be cereal here what are the odds of landing a chic like that with no kids own place with a career that looks good.
There's plenty of chicks like that out there in my experience. They're just usually places where guys our age aren't looking. Studying, volunteering, working jobs with legit career paths, etc. Not often found in clubs and bars. They're usually the type guys look over for a while until settle down age and then they become hot commodities
QFT. idk why people would expect these types of girls to spend countless nights at clubs and bars.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I feel u Patrick but lettuce be cereal here what are the odds of landing a chic like that with no kids own place with a career that looks good.
There's plenty of chicks like that out there in my experience. They're just usually places where guys our age aren't looking. Studying, volunteering, working jobs with legit career paths, etc. Not often found in clubs and bars. They're usually the type guys look over for a while until settle down age and then they become hot commodities
QFT. idk why people would expect these types of girls to spend countless nights at clubs and bars.

you not looking in the right places my man but rock out with those pretty dumb girls for as long as you can

you not looking in the right places my man but rock out with those pretty dumb girls for as long as you can

The only girls I've gotten that phrase from are the ones that give it up relatively easy.

It's like they ask the question so that if you say you aren't a player it justifies the fact that they aren't easy, even though they know they are.

The only girls I've gotten that phrase from are the ones that give it up relatively easy.

It's like they ask the question so that if you say you aren't a player it justifies the fact that they aren't easy, even though they know they are.

Back
Top Bottom