girls with deep voices?

for the most part, it would depend on the whole package -- the voice, looks, personality, steez, etc.

but if it's on some david ruffin baritone status, i'll pass.

Originally Posted by Young Stutta

I'll pass. I can't be on the phone talking to my girl having James earl jones whisper sweet nothings in to my ear. That's not sexy.

Ok but what if she is like the baddest chick…I mean, wholepackage is like a 10++++, booty, boobs, slim waist…gorgeous face, legs…I mean you couldn't ask for anything more, but her voice is you know, kinda deeperthan yours…I mean would you still pass?

I'll pass. I can't be on the phone talking to my girl having James earl jones whisper sweet nothings in to my ear. That's not sexy.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Ok but what if she is like the baddest chick…I mean, whole package is like a 10++++, booty, boobs, slim waist…gorgeous face, legs…I mean you couldn't ask for anything more, but her voice is you know, kinda deeper than yours…I mean would you still pass?
Well looks like we know which chick on NT has a deep voice..........

im just playin with you

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Ok but what if she is like the baddest chick…I mean, whole package is like a 10++++, booty, boobs, slim waist…gorgeous face, legs…I mean you couldn't ask for anything more, but her voice is you know, kinda deeper than yours…I mean would you still pass?

im just playin with you
roll.gif

mrscampbell can still get it even if she could give james earl jones a run for his money on the narration

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by Dakingii

im just playin with you
roll.gif

mrscampbell can still get it even if she could give james earl jones a run for his money on the narration

roll.gif

omg...nah, i don't have a deep voice...i'm just curious if any guy would be able to over look this...
For the record, I sound probably close to LaLa or KeishaCole…I think that's a pretty normal voice for a girl; I wouldn't want my voice deep or too high.

If the lights were on. If not I would start feeling like I'm in prison. Its all dark and you're stroking but then you hear [deep voice] OH YEAH [deepvoice]. Hell naw

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

If the lights were on. If not I would start feeling like I'm in prison. Its all dark and you're stroking but then you hear [deep voice] OH YEAH [deep voice]. Hell naw
lol, this made me think of the wayans movie don't be a menace.
laugh.gif

My girl's voice isn't anywhere near light, it's almost deep......but not really. She has a woman's voice I guess, deeper than any other girl Italked to. All of my exes had high pitched joints.

you all know what kind of deep were talking here. like borderline man deep. and thats not attractive. sorry

Back
Top Bottom