Glad to see Mannie Fresh and Mystikal still puttin in work...

Ehh ...

STILL?

Manny was never part of BBTP ...

*EDIT*

Mystikal still GOT IT

And Manny Still got some heat ..

Lets see what the cook up*

Ehh ...

STILL?

Manny was never part of BBTP ...

*EDIT*

Mystikal still GOT IT

And Manny Still got some heat ..

Lets see what the cook up*

My dude Mannie still has it.
pimp.gif

I've honestly missed his production and have been wondering what he's been up to. 

He was more important to Cash Money's success than anyone IMO.

My dude Mannie still has it.
pimp.gif

I've honestly missed his production and have been wondering what he's been up to. 

He was more important to Cash Money's success than anyone IMO.

Mannie had some nice tracks in his whip.. But Mystikal's fanbase left a LONG time ago...

With that being said, I'll check for the Mystikal's tracks that pop-up on the net.

Mannie had some nice tracks in his whip.. But Mystikal's fanbase left a LONG time ago...

With that being said, I'll check for the Mystikal's tracks that pop-up on the net.

- THIS......could be a serious PROBLEM.

- i seen this vid for the first time last night and
smh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the goosebumps it game me.

-
pimp.gif
 to Mystikal not losing a step.

-
pimp.gif
 to Mannie still having that heat.

- damn i hope Mystikal is a free agent and he does his whole next album with Mannie and Medicine Men
sick.gif

.........aint it funny how even as sick as The N.O., has already been divided. to how sick they sound when they come together (BG w/ Medicine Men on Life After) and Mystikal and Mannie. especially thinking back on how the UNLV track that is Mannie's claim to fame was a diss track about Mystikal
smh.gif

.....oh and
eyes.gif
 to the cat talking about Mystikal's fan base. you'd have a point if N.O. fell off the map, but Wayne is still on top. so naturally anyone from that era (No Limit/Cash Money) that comes correct still has a legitimate shot. and from the sounds of it, if he comes out with a cd along the same lines of what we just heard add to that the lyrics im sure he's been working on for 6 years im sure we'd have another classic similar to Life After with BG.

I was cold way before i was with P and 'nem
***! said %#$*! DID YOU SEE 'EM?!

-  
pimp.gif

- THIS......could be a serious PROBLEM.

- i seen this vid for the first time last night and
smh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the goosebumps it game me.

-
pimp.gif
 to Mystikal not losing a step.

-
pimp.gif
 to Mannie still having that heat.

- damn i hope Mystikal is a free agent and he does his whole next album with Mannie and Medicine Men
sick.gif

.........aint it funny how even as sick as The N.O., has already been divided. to how sick they sound when they come together (BG w/ Medicine Men on Life After) and Mystikal and Mannie. especially thinking back on how the UNLV track that is Mannie's claim to fame was a diss track about Mystikal
smh.gif

.....oh and
eyes.gif
 to the cat talking about Mystikal's fan base. you'd have a point if N.O. fell off the map, but Wayne is still on top. so naturally anyone from that era (No Limit/Cash Money) that comes correct still has a legitimate shot. and from the sounds of it, if he comes out with a cd along the same lines of what we just heard add to that the lyrics im sure he's been working on for 6 years im sure we'd have another classic similar to Life After with BG.

I was cold way before i was with P and 'nem
***! said %#$*! DID YOU SEE 'EM?!

-  
pimp.gif

mystikal needs to write a book and call it a day...

mannie need to change his drums up but he still got it...

mystikal needs to write a book and call it a day...

mannie need to change his drums up but he still got it...

so i'm tryna hear a new mystikal album. i'd cop. he can get a new fanbase, anybody that left, forget em. they'll prolly be back anyway. the voice is still there. the flow is still there.

so i'm tryna hear a new mystikal album. i'd cop. he can get a new fanbase, anybody that left, forget em. they'll prolly be back anyway. the voice is still there. the flow is still there.

Back
Top Bottom