Glad We Finally Cleared This Up........

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Rape is one of the worse acts a human can do to another.
imo

x2. There's no situation that calls for raping someone.
uh no, im pretty sure you'd rather be raped then murdered...

You sure youd rather live the rest of your life with that huge emotional scar and trauma instead of being murdered and that being the end of it?
what about the people who move on after they have been raped?

Originally Posted by oidreez

imo

You sure youd rather live the rest of your life with that huge emotional scar and trauma instead of being murdered and that being the end of it?

No, they all hate their lives obviously
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

imo

No, they all hate their lives obviously
eyes.gif

Half of rapes crimes wouldn't occur in the first place, if girls wouldn't play lil' kid games with boys...

Half of rapes crimes wouldn't occur in the first place, if girls wouldn't play lil' kid games with boys...

wow. see some NT are cold hearted and don't understand life. so I made a thread about terrorist getting rape for answers...ok he's a bad guy. but it doesn't give them a reason to rape the N for answers. also note...terrorism is just a political way to bring fear to a nation to further complete their agenda. its all BS doggy.

wow. see some NT are cold hearted and don't understand life. so I made a thread about terrorist getting rape for answers...ok he's a bad guy. but it doesn't give them a reason to rape the N for answers. also note...terrorism is just a political way to bring fear to a nation to further complete their agenda. its all BS doggy.

what i never understood about these countries is how people know that raped is being used to control women yet they are still kicked out of their homes by their families after they are raped...the families know its a tool of war but they still blame the victim

what i never understood about these countries is how people know that raped is being used to control women yet they are still kicked out of their homes by their families after they are raped...the families know its a tool of war but they still blame the victim

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

really? HALF? for this reason? come on now

imo

That has nothing to do with what I said.

imo

That has nothing to do with what I said.

How could you post something so incredibly dumb in a thread about war time rape?

How could you post something so incredibly dumb in a thread about war time rape?

Originally Posted by nwt

smh pure ignorance. no one deserves to get raped PERIOD. !%%# just thinking about it get me mad how do people have no heart and just rape someone. thats inhumane. humans as the dominant species on earth is slowly killing this damn planet.

Originally Posted by nwt

smh pure ignorance. no one deserves to get raped PERIOD. !%%# just thinking about it get me mad how do people have no heart and just rape someone. thats inhumane. humans as the dominant species on earth is slowly killing this damn planet.

Obviously, there are different levels of rape. The guy that takes advantage of a drunk 19 year old chick at a frat party or even the guy who forces himself on his wife when she's not in the mood, shouldn't be put in the same category as a grown man violently molesting a 5 year old girl to the point of near death. The more violent rapes are up there with murder. But it's all bad, regardless.

Back to the topic, rape has been always apart of the violence associated with war. It's good to see that people are bringing attention to this war crime.

Obviously, there are different levels of rape. The guy that takes advantage of a drunk 19 year old chick at a frat party or even the guy who forces himself on his wife when she's not in the mood, shouldn't be put in the same category as a grown man violently molesting a 5 year old girl to the point of near death. The more violent rapes are up there with murder. But it's all bad, regardless.

Back to the topic, rape has been always apart of the violence associated with war. It's good to see that people are bringing attention to this war crime.

Both murder and rape a heinous crimes, but I have heard of people recovering after being rape, I have yet to hear of anyone recovering after being murder.

Both murder and rape a heinous crimes, but I have heard of people recovering after being rape, I have yet to hear of anyone recovering after being murder.

Back
Top Bottom