Glad We Finally Cleared This Up........

Why yes, i have been raped and murdered. You don't have to partake in something to see the difference in severity (nice sig btw, not ironic at all). Anyways ya'll roping me into something i don't even really care about, and apparently ya'll getting upset over, drop it.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

It's a pretty irrelevant argument from the get go, i just wanted to note that there are things worse than rape, don't know why, didn't start it, just put my two cents.  And no i don't think it's a stupid comment at all.  Exaggerated for effect? yes but not stupid.  What does the number of people it has happened have to do with anything? that's not the point, not meant to be taken that literally.  It was a blunt objective look at the topic.  People can still do that nowadays without applying emotion to things right?  Anyways though, i think you're being a @++%!, let it go.
There you have it. You're just arguing to argue. My main point here is that I can guarantee you that most if not every NTer knows a woman who has been raped or molested. You can't say that about murder. The ones I know that have admitted it to me are seriously messed up in the head from it. This includes two exes and a few very close friends.

And I give a %%@% if you think I'm being a **%%$ ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

It's a pretty irrelevant argument from the get go, i just wanted to note that there are things worse than rape, don't know why, didn't start it, just put my two cents.  And no i don't think it's a stupid comment at all.  Exaggerated for effect? yes but not stupid.  What does the number of people it has happened have to do with anything? that's not the point, not meant to be taken that literally.  It was a blunt objective look at the topic.  People can still do that nowadays without applying emotion to things right?  Anyways though, i think you're being a @++%!, let it go.
There you have it. You're just arguing to argue. My main point here is that I can guarantee you that most if not every NTer knows a woman who has been raped or molested. You can't say that about murder. The ones I know that have admitted it to me are seriously messed up in the head from it. This includes two exes and a few very close friends.

And I give a %%@% if you think I'm being a **%%$ ?
laugh.gif

forget all the bickering going on --- 200,000 women raped in the past 12 years!? IN JUST THE CONGO! Damn...

forget all the bickering going on --- 200,000 women raped in the past 12 years!? IN JUST THE CONGO! Damn...

Back
Top Bottom