Glendale Man Sang Eminem While Stabbing Family

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Makes you wonder the effects of evil music
72b35e0a4a1b7d54614ab3dffe0837e55092efe.gif
Perfect execution.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Be careful what y'all absorb into your brains and subconscious...

I listen to dipset all day.

6 years and not once have I subconsciously tipped someones Kufi, and i've never had an urge to move babies,camels, or purple tops.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

6 years and not once have I subconsciously tipped someones Kufi, and i've never had an urge to move babies, camels, or purple tops.
Only weak minded people let music influence their behavior
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

6 years and not once have I subconsciously tipped someones Kufi, and i've never had an urge to move babies, camels, or purple tops.
smh.gif
I cannot quote this enough.

Are some people in this thread serious? I thought we've all gotten passed this violent video games, movies, and music makes me kill people phase. Come on guys, most of these people were #$#@@ up in the head before they committed these crimes. Murder and sadistic behaviors such as this has existed since before Eminem. Cut it out and stop making excuses for this guy.

True, but what you don't realize is that all those things, music, video games, movies are HIGHLY influential on kids behavior and definitely effects adultsas well whether you realize it or not, (i understand this was no kid) but i agree, in a sense that this guy was going to do this regardless if eminem existedor not.

smh.gif

You're acting like everyone is strong minded...have you seen some of the threads in general?

Saw that WoW kid flipping out in his room...you think he needs any extra confusion in his life?

And thats not true...almost everyone is influenced by music in one way or another....*looks at your avy & sig*

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I'm sayin though...In what song did Em spit those lyrics?

I'm trying to figure that out too.

R.I.P. to the mother and daughter.
tired.gif

ShoxBb433 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:
ShoxBb you are an idiot to think anything in entertainment causes people to do these things. Not Eminem, Not Grand Theft Auto, Not Terminator, Not Jay-Z, Not Johnny Cash, none of it. The people who were going to do it had mental issues and are just using this as a way to cop out. While music is supposed to move you to higher enlightenment it is not anything that will cause you to kill someone. You must be in a bubble world of just your own opinion to think that. How many people go out and kill people saying Eminem or Marylin Manson told them to do it 20 out of 200 million. It is a cop out for people with mental disorders to blame their problems on someone else.

And Lol at saying what rap is doing to your people. All of the urban problems are Jay-Z's or Jim Jones' fault.. HAHA.

Your an idiot to say that these JayZs' and Jim Jones' have no impact on the community. All you have to do is look at trends and such. How many people do you know who wore wallet chains ect. in 2006/2007? It isnt Jay's fault directly, but the BS he is spewing to these fanboys who idolize him certainly isnt improving the situation

Worrying about wallet chains and trends when there is drugs, poverty, gangs, murder etc. etc. stop trolling to find blame on hip hop. You know why he killedhis family because he waned to and is crazy. Those Eminem lyrics are probably not even Eminem lyrics he is just trying to find the insanity plea.

Let's say 1 in probably 100,000 will be influenced like that to music to kill someone so the music is what is doing it? It is like saying 1 in 100,000people murder someone so we should treat every person as a murderer.

i read somewhere the lyrics dude supposedly said aren't in any of Em's songs....so could this be a cop out? in the world we live in today i'd sayYES. people need to cut the bull and start being held accountable for their own actions.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

smh.gif
I cannot quote this enough.

let me help

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

I'm tired of saying "what a sick world we live in"...smh stuff like this is becoming the norm and that's a shame.

R.I.P to the mother and the daughter...and i hope the son has a speedy recovery.
Truth, all of it.

RIP to the family.

smh.gif

Its just entertainment!

Back
Top Bottom