Glendale Man Sang Eminem While Stabbing Family

If i recall the kids from columbine said music and video games influenced their rage. While some people can differentiate entertainment from reality, somepeople cannot

^^
Not sure, but when i watched the video, he seemed spanish cause of the accent..

This guys an idiot...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Makes you wonder the effects of evil music
There are no effects.

It's called a copout.

so you mean to tell me this man who just killed his family screaming Em lyrics was not affected by the music? Music does have effects on people
Maybe I have too much faith in society, but I think @@!+ like this is just looking for a copout. Like being drunk and cheating on your significantother-- that "blame it on the alcohol" excuse is bull @@!+. People are always aware of their actions, but are just too big of a *#+## to own up tothem.

The lyrics aren't verbatim from the article, but they are taken from "Underground"...

"Yes it can be the $%$!#!% anti christ is back Danny
Its Satan in black satin panties"

The guy definitely had extenuating problems beyond being a fan of Eminem. My condolences go out to the mother and daughter. RIP.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

is it me or has this type of sick *#%! been happening a lot in the past couple of years?

fathers committing murder suicides everywhere.
Yes, crazy people living in the world is a whole new concept that has been around only for the past 10 years or so.

indifferent.gif

stuff like this has been going on forever, you just have a media that decides to bring it to the forefront more so then ever before.

Now watch how the media turns this into a segment about how rap is bad and has such a strong negative influence on people. They're gonna try to eat rappersalive with this

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by eye see soles

he told police he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song, saying, "Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."
Huh? Is that even an Eminem lyric? Cause I have never heard that.
seriously. I've listened to almost every Eminem track and that $%!* aint familiar. I was looking it up, and no dice.
I took it as him singing part of a song and then also saying the satan stuff. I dont think they ever tell what eminem song he was singing. Icould be wrong though

rip
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Now watch how the media turns this into a segment about how rap is bad and has such a strong negative influence on people. They're gonna try to eat rappers alive with this

QFT ! And it's not the first time and will surely not be the last.

The effect music have in people's lives is indeed real. I'm not sure if this specific situation is a good example but I've witnessed how themessage/image certain rappers portray can be impressionable on certain individuals.

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Now watch how the media turns this into a segment about how rap is bad and has such a strong negative influence on people. They're gonna try to eat rappers alive with this

QFT ! And it's not the first time and will surely not be the last.
This dude just gave Bill O'Reilly a ton of ammo

Well...

That's Arizona for you. I'm not in the least bit shocked that it happened in AZ. Shocked that it happened? Not really, so desensitized at this point...

It is sad that it happened, no denying that. It's just, everyday you turn on the news and it's another sick murder/tragedy.

tired.gif
We are animals.

There are no effects.

It's called a copout.

so you mean to tell me this man who just killed his family screaming Em lyrics was not affected by the music? Music does have effects on people
Shut the %#!# up.

Somebody needs to eat these rappers alive because what they are doing to my people and my community isn't right.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

The effect music have in people's lives is indeed real. I'm not sure if this specific situation is a good example but I've witnessed how the message/image certain rappers portray can be impressionable on certain individuals.

church.. anybody who says music doesn't effect you is an ignorant dummy

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea, blame it on Eminem
eyes.gif
Hate when people do that.
smh.gif

Please ask yourself, what kind of positive message does this man deliver through his music? Coming from a diehard Em fan who was enlightened by maturity I cansay that this dude speaks about nothing but absolute filth.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

There are no effects.

It's called a copout.

Shut the %#!# up.

make me

People say this about every generation of music....just like the Beatles made Charles Manson kill people....right?

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

People say this about every generation of music....just like the Beatles made Charles Manson kill people....right?

Manson was reaching to say the least... The beatles lyrics are far less violent than Eminem. I could name 10 em songs off the top of my head that blatantlytalk about killing people

So for the people that think that music made this fool do it, eminem should get blamed for what this dude did? Naw man, he has his own problems to deal with.Sure, Em says some %#%!** up stuff but seriously, people need to think. His music didn't cause him to kill his family.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

So for the people that think that music made this fool do it, eminem should get blamed for what this dude did? Naw man, he has his own problems to deal with. Sure, Em says some %#%!** up stuff but seriously, people need to think. His music didn't cause him to kill his family.

of course you cant put eminem on trial for this mans actions, thats ridiculous. No his music didn't DIRECTLY cause dude to kill his family, but I think itplayed a part. I know people who sell dope solely because the music they listen to influences them that drug dealing is the most profitable lifestyle

2 CENTS...

My man seen his Mom get her head blown off and brother shot by guess who...mami's BF...he hasn't been the same ever since.

And as for this daddy rage trend....stress breaks ppl down and would rather kill their family and have then resting in piece than live a miserablelife...Recession and Economy created this beast....I'm a dad and I can't even phathom killin my babies...I'll shop lift if I have to survive...

Keep da Change NT

Dude sounds like a hooligan who's used to using hallucinogens.

I've heard a lot of eminem and I that line is unfimiliar to me.

R.I.P to the lady and little girl who died. Hope the boy recovers soon, after surviving 11 stab wounds he must still be here for a reason.

I'm usually a nice guy but I don't really care if he "blacked out" I hope dude gets raped multiple times and murdered in the worst imaginableway.

Real talk.

on another note, whats up with people saying they are being possessed and stuff in Arizona. I thought DMX was jus going crazy but maybe he was speaking thetruth. He said it's the "Devil's land"

Back
Top Bottom