Glenn Beck.

so, my girl asks me, out of curiosity, to look up Glenn Beck's bio....

In 1996, while working for a New Haven-area radio station, Beck took a theology class at Yale University, with a written recommendation from an alum who was a listener at the time, Senator Joe Lieberman.[sup][20][/sup] The class was called "Early Christology", but Beck soon dropped out, and that marked the extent of Beck's post secondary education.[sup][18][/sup][sup][21][/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]

lol @ "that marked the extent of beck's post-secondary education"

smh @ lieberman

not to mention he was an alcoholic, pill-popping pothead well into his 30s.....(who self-educated himself....)

meanwhile,

While at Hackley, Olbermann began his broadcasting career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. After graduating from Hackley in 1975, Olbermann enrolled at Cornell University at the age of 16.[sup][22][/sup] At college, Olbermann served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.[sup][22][/sup] Olbermann graduated from Cornell in 1979 with a B.S. in communications arts..[sup][23][/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

and

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree inpublic policy from Stanford University in 1994.[sup][15][/sup] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln CollegeOxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[sup][16][/sup] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons (supervisor: Dr Lucia Zedner). She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[sup][17][/sup][sup][18][/sup][/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]
[/sup]

so cereal, bro

imma let YALL say it...

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

so, my girl asks me, out of curiosity, to look up Glenn Beck's bio....

In 1996, while working for a New Haven-area radio station, Beck took a theology class at Yale University, with a written recommendation from an alum who was a listener at the time, Senator Joe Lieberman.[sup][20][/sup] The class was called "Early Christology", but Beck soon dropped out, and that marked the extent of Beck's post secondary education.[sup][18][/sup][sup][21][/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]

lol @ "that marked the extent of beck's post-secondary education"

smh @ lieberman

not to mention he was an alcoholic, pill-popping pothead well into his 30s.....(who self-educated himself....)

meanwhile,

While at Hackley, Olbermann began his broadcasting career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. After graduating from Hackley in 1975, Olbermann enrolled at Cornell University at the age of 16.[sup][22][/sup] At college, Olbermann served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.[sup][22][/sup] Olbermann graduated from Cornell in 1979 with a B.S. in communications arts..[sup][23][/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

and

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree inpublic policy from Stanford University in 1994.[sup][15][/sup] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln CollegeOxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[sup][16][/sup] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons (supervisor: Dr Lucia Zedner). She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[sup][17][/sup][sup][18][/sup][/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]
[/sup]

so cereal, bro

imma let YALL say it...

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
roll.gif

[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup][sup]
[/sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

oh, i wasnt aware olberman got into cornell at 16, nor that maddow was a rhoads scholar with a Ph.D.

very LULz-able

oh, i wasnt aware olberman got into cornell at 16, nor that maddow was a rhoads scholar with a Ph.D.

very LULz-able

i knew the intelligence gap between the three was vast, just not THIS vast

admitted to cornell at 16 and Ph.D. rhoads scholar....

vs....

one non-degree class dropout.....

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHA

i knew the intelligence gap between the three was vast, just not THIS vast

admitted to cornell at 16 and Ph.D. rhoads scholar....

vs....

one non-degree class dropout.....

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHA

This was right before the Friday Morning Fart Song[emoji]169[/emoji] and Weird &Wacky pHoNe CALLS!

This was right before the Friday Morning Fart Song[emoji]169[/emoji] and Weird &Wacky pHoNe CALLS!

I dont care how educated or non-educated they are, Beck and Olbermann are giant d-bags. Maddow's show is just boring.

I dont care how educated or non-educated they are, Beck and Olbermann are giant d-bags. Maddow's show is just boring.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

eyes.gif

im not a avid watcher of any of the three...

maddow isnt boring at all.....shes actually smart as #[email protected] it shows on her show....all that +$!! is live....

olberman is entertaining but smart at the same time...

glenn beck is literally disgusting....like, when the dude talks, it makes me throw up in my mouth...

and now, i can see why....

dude got cosigned by a senator to get into a CLASS, and DROPPED OUT

roll.gif

then, along with pills, weed and the bottle, SELF-EDUCATED....

roll.gif

i honestly dont care about any of the three...

but this is HILARIOUS

almost as funny as 

a dude with ivy league undergrad and law degrees

against a dude who BARELY passed military school (high school-level coursework)

for president of the USA...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

eyes.gif

im not a avid watcher of any of the three...

maddow isnt boring at all.....shes actually smart as #[email protected] it shows on her show....all that +$!! is live....

olberman is entertaining but smart at the same time...

glenn beck is literally disgusting....like, when the dude talks, it makes me throw up in my mouth...

and now, i can see why....

dude got cosigned by a senator to get into a CLASS, and DROPPED OUT

roll.gif

then, along with pills, weed and the bottle, SELF-EDUCATED....

roll.gif

i honestly dont care about any of the three...

but this is HILARIOUS

almost as funny as 

a dude with ivy league undergrad and law degrees

against a dude who BARELY passed military school (high school-level coursework)

for president of the USA...

roll.gif

I always knew about the difference in education level and it shows. And people who think Keith is just a liberal version of Beck are plain wrong. 

I always knew about the difference in education level and it shows. And people who think Keith is just a liberal version of Beck are plain wrong. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

a liberal version of glenn beck would be clowned and blacklisted...
noone THAT uneducated and ridiculous lives out on the left.....

Back
Top Bottom