Glenn Beck.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I always knew about the difference in education level and it shows. And people who think Keith is just a liberal version of Beck are plain wrong. 
a liberal version of glenn beck would be clowned and blacklisted...
noone THAT uneducated and ridiculous lives out on the left.....

They are all the same, just fall on different sides of the issues.

Beck goes on his cry baby rants, Olbermann does the same. If Maddow is so smart why did she fall for a fake story the other night?

http://www.mediabistro.co...ls-for-fake-story_b51063

I dont like any of them either, but I see what you are trying to do with this thread.

They are all the same, just fall on different sides of the issues.

Beck goes on his cry baby rants, Olbermann does the same. If Maddow is so smart why did she fall for a fake story the other night?

http://www.mediabistro.co...ls-for-fake-story_b51063

I dont like any of them either, but I see what you are trying to do with this thread.

what am i trying to do?

laugh at beck and people who listen to him?

alright.

this isnt about cry baby rants or "falling for a fake story"

she has a Ph.D., olberman got into cornell at 16

beck.......hasnt done %#!%.

lol

to say they are all the same is a serious cop out.

they maybe on different sides of the issues,

but a pill-popping alcoholic weedhead with with not even basic post secondary education is in no way, shape or form "the same" as a Ph.D. rhoads scholar and a 16 year old in Cornell

sorry, guy

but then again, your comments are a reflection of america, which is why beck even has listeners....

"theyre all the same"

LOL

what am i trying to do?

laugh at beck and people who listen to him?

alright.

this isnt about cry baby rants or "falling for a fake story"

she has a Ph.D., olberman got into cornell at 16

beck.......hasnt done %#!%.

lol

to say they are all the same is a serious cop out.

they maybe on different sides of the issues,

but a pill-popping alcoholic weedhead with with not even basic post secondary education is in no way, shape or form "the same" as a Ph.D. rhoads scholar and a 16 year old in Cornell

sorry, guy

but then again, your comments are a reflection of america, which is why beck even has listeners....

"theyre all the same"

LOL

as for my real comment:
Despite Beck & Limbaugh's lack of formal education, they must be doing something correct, as compared to Olberman who got his show cancelled.

as for my real comment:
Despite Beck & Limbaugh's lack of formal education, they must be doing something correct, as compared to Olberman who got his show cancelled.

So what you are saying is, if you didnt go to an Ivy League college then you arent allowed to have a political TV Show? Bill Gates doesnt have a college education, should we stop him from making computers? I dont see your point.

O'Reilly went to Boston College and Harvard, but for some reason I am sure you dont agree with his views either....

So what you are saying is, if you didnt go to an Ivy League college then you arent allowed to have a political TV Show? Bill Gates doesnt have a college education, should we stop him from making computers? I dont see your point.

O'Reilly went to Boston College and Harvard, but for some reason I am sure you dont agree with his views either....

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

as for my real comment:

Olbermann got canned because of ratings. People can't handle the truth or at least a liberal perspective. Beck and Limbaugh and Hannity and OReilly pander to the stupidity of WASPs. 
Bruh, the TEA PARTY JUST DID A TELEVISED NATIONAL RESPONSE AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.

LIKE WHUT?!
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

Stop it. 
It is shown TIME and TIME again that OVERALL with higher educational achievement, more liberal views and a propensity to research result. 

Plus, for every Bill Gates there is literally hundreds of thousands who fail. You can have those odds if you want. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

as for my real comment:

Olbermann got canned because of ratings. People can't handle the truth or at least a liberal perspective. Beck and Limbaugh and Hannity and OReilly pander to the stupidity of WASPs. 
Bruh, the TEA PARTY JUST DID A TELEVISED NATIONAL RESPONSE AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.

LIKE WHUT?!
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

Stop it. 
It is shown TIME and TIME again that OVERALL with higher educational achievement, more liberal views and a propensity to research result. 

Plus, for every Bill Gates there is literally hundreds of thousands who fail. You can have those odds if you want. 

TV Journalism sucks overall...

And to my man saying there all the same, there is a huge difference between two who generally try to use real facts and construct arguments using logic and Beck who uses fear tactics to incite anger and resentment toward a particular side.

TV Journalism sucks overall...

And to my man saying there all the same, there is a huge difference between two who generally try to use real facts and construct arguments using logic and Beck who uses fear tactics to incite anger and resentment toward a particular side.

It boils down to people wanting to pick sides and they ride with that side no matter what. Every host on Fox News could have multiple phd's and the liberals on here still wouldnt agree with them. Maddow and Olbermann could be drop outs, but the liberals would still ride with them. Switch the roles and it would be the exact same. If Beck was a liberal he would be praised.

It boils down to people wanting to pick sides and they ride with that side no matter what. Every host on Fox News could have multiple phd's and the liberals on here still wouldnt agree with them. Maddow and Olbermann could be drop outs, but the liberals would still ride with them. Switch the roles and it would be the exact same. If Beck was a liberal he would be praised.

Beck steals the material he talks about on his show, which is sad and people eat it up.

I'de enjoy Maddow more if she wasn't so misinformed and not educated on economics. Her interview with Rand Paul just showed her pure ignorance. I remember she asked him a question RE: Woolwirth's and if it would have been still segregated if not for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If she was that smart, then she would have known that restuarant was desegregated its establishment 4 years prior to any type of legislation because of the financial loss.

By the way, it isn't cool make fun of somebody's addiction and problems at the expense of getting laughs.

Who cares if they have Ph.D's and went to Ivy league schools. You think that makes them more credible?
laugh.gif
 They are nothing but tools.

Beck steals the material he talks about on his show, which is sad and people eat it up.

I'de enjoy Maddow more if she wasn't so misinformed and not educated on economics. Her interview with Rand Paul just showed her pure ignorance. I remember she asked him a question RE: Woolwirth's and if it would have been still segregated if not for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If she was that smart, then she would have known that restuarant was desegregated its establishment 4 years prior to any type of legislation because of the financial loss.

By the way, it isn't cool make fun of somebody's addiction and problems at the expense of getting laughs.

Who cares if they have Ph.D's and went to Ivy league schools. You think that makes them more credible?
laugh.gif
 They are nothing but tools.

If you dont see where the op is getting at well i feel sorry for you. People like Beck and those on the right do not deal with facts they just feed the same garbage day in and day out to thier listeners. But people like Maddow and Keith are about that life they put in work learning getting a real education and most of all deal with facts. What im basically saying is that Beck and his brethren are F!#%#!% Idiots. who daily spew hate and lies to get thier point across.

If you dont see where the op is getting at well i feel sorry for you. People like Beck and those on the right do not deal with facts they just feed the same garbage day in and day out to thier listeners. But people like Maddow and Keith are about that life they put in work learning getting a real education and most of all deal with facts. What im basically saying is that Beck and his brethren are F!#%#!% Idiots. who daily spew hate and lies to get thier point across.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I dont care how educated or non-educated they are, Beck and Olbermann are giant d-bags. Maddow's show is just boring.

eyes.gif

im not a avid watcher of any of the three...

maddow isnt boring at all.....shes actually smart as #[email protected] it shows on her show....all that +$!! is live....

olberman is entertaining but smart at the same time...

glenn beck is literally disgusting....like, when the dude talks, it makes me throw up in my mouth...

and now, i can see why....

dude got cosigned by a senator to get into a CLASS, and DROPPED OUT

roll.gif

then, along with pills, weed and the bottle, SELF-EDUCATED....

roll.gif

i honestly dont care about any of the three...

but this is HILARIOUS

almost as funny as 

a dude with ivy league undergrad and law degrees

against a dude who BARELY passed military school (high school-level coursework)

for president of the USA...

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I dont care how educated or non-educated they are, Beck and Olbermann are giant d-bags. Maddow's show is just boring.

eyes.gif

im not a avid watcher of any of the three...

maddow isnt boring at all.....shes actually smart as #[email protected] it shows on her show....all that +$!! is live....

olberman is entertaining but smart at the same time...

glenn beck is literally disgusting....like, when the dude talks, it makes me throw up in my mouth...

and now, i can see why....

dude got cosigned by a senator to get into a CLASS, and DROPPED OUT

roll.gif

then, along with pills, weed and the bottle, SELF-EDUCATED....

roll.gif

i honestly dont care about any of the three...

but this is HILARIOUS

almost as funny as 

a dude with ivy league undergrad and law degrees

against a dude who BARELY passed military school (high school-level coursework)

for president of the USA...

roll.gif
laugh.gif

It almost seems like the OP is holding a grudge against Glenn Beck. I'm not a fan of his but I'm not going to say "nothing he says matters" because he does not have the resume of Maddow or Olbermann I just don't care for him. If anything he was able to beat the system and be successful without a higher education.

It almost seems like the OP is holding a grudge against Glenn Beck. I'm not a fan of his but I'm not going to say "nothing he says matters" because he does not have the resume of Maddow or Olbermann I just don't care for him. If anything he was able to beat the system and be successful without a higher education.

Back
Top Bottom