Glenn Beck.

man, editing the harvard law review for the first time as a black dude, AND graduating magna cum laude isnt harder than graduating 4th from the bottom at a service academy, tho, dude

and it certainly isnt harder than bouncing around community colleges for 5-6 years for a bachelor's in journalism....

and it goes without mention that self educating while popping pills, smoking weed and being an admitted alcoholic is infinitely harder than editing the harvard law review and graduating magna cum laude...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

(notice i didnt even waste the time copying and pasting this info, thanks cguy)

hai, dirty.

nah, she's not wicked smart, because she is left-biased, therefore, her Ph.D. in politics is negated....

because she picked a side...

eyes.gif

hai, dirty.

nah, she's not wicked smart, because she is left-biased, therefore, her Ph.D. in politics is negated....

because she picked a side...

eyes.gif

i like steward the most...he seems the least biased...

hes prolly more educated than beck.

*predicting rashi coming in here to "prove me wrong", wikipedia's it*

Stewart graduated in 1984 from the College of William & Mary in Virginia, where he majored in psychology

yep, more educated.  

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

maddow and her staff. 
sick.gif

yet, who is more qualified to discuss politics than a Dr. in politics?  

. discrediting someone's opinions and beliefs because they are uneducated is quite an elitist way of viewing things.
roll.gif

i like steward the most...he seems the least biased...

hes prolly more educated than beck.

*predicting rashi coming in here to "prove me wrong", wikipedia's it*

Stewart graduated in 1984 from the College of William & Mary in Virginia, where he majored in psychology

yep, more educated.  

maddow and her staff. 
sick.gif

yet, who is more qualified to discuss politics than a Dr. in politics?  

. discrediting someone's opinions and beliefs because they are uneducated is quite an elitist way of viewing things.
roll.gif

maddow and her staff. 
sick.gif

this post is straight silly. discrediting someone's opinions and beliefs because they are uneducated is quite an elitist way of viewing things.

maddow and her staff. 
sick.gif

this post is straight silly. discrediting someone's opinions and beliefs because they are uneducated is quite an elitist way of viewing things.

im sorry, he does hold a B.S.......

he finished 4th from the bottom.

Naval academy is not university-level coursework, sir.

service academy, not university. However, i was unaware that McCain holds a bachelor of science, i GREATLY apologize.

he did finish like 4th from the bottom

if you read the article i posted, you will see they admit 1,300 a year and graduate 1,000 a year...

What?! He holds a B.S. but it isn't considered "university-level" course work? So are saying that my B.S. from the University of Miami is somehow less than someone with a B.S. from Harvard or Yale? Dude, are you listening to yourself right now? The Naval Academy is one of the best Liberal Arts Colleges in the country, so I guess Hillary Clinton's undergrad degree is null and void because she went to little small Wesleyan College too? Is Harvard a better institution because of their $30,000,000,000.00 in endowments? As opposed to the Naval Academies measly $6 Million?

Who cares if he graduated from 4th from the bottom, what does that mean? Not everyone is an "A" student, not everyone is good at taking tests. So now you are trying to degrade him because he graduated 4th from the bottom? You think every doctor you have ever visited was a graduate from Top of their class? Do walk into their office and ask them where in their class they graduate or what they got in Biology or Chemistry during their undergrad?
laugh.gif

I'm not even going to address the other crap you posted, the ignorance is just unfathomable.
laugh.gif

What more do you need to see?

Transcripts?

service academy, not university. However, i was unaware that McCain holds a bachelor of science, i GREATLY apologize.

if you read the article i posted, you will see they admit 1,300 a year and graduate 1,000 a year...

What?! He holds a B.S. but it isn't considered "university-level" course work? So are saying that my B.S. from the University of Miami is somehow less than someone with a B.S. from Harvard or Yale? Dude, are you listening to yourself right now? The Naval Academy is one of the best Liberal Arts Colleges in the country, so I guess Hillary Clinton's undergrad degree is null and void because she went to little small Wesleyan College too? Is Harvard a better institution because of their $30,000,000,000.00 in endowments? As opposed to the Naval Academies measly $6 Million?

Who cares if he graduated from 4th from the bottom, what does that mean? Not everyone is an "A" student, not everyone is good at taking tests. So now you are trying to degrade him because he graduated 4th from the bottom? You think every doctor you have ever visited was a graduate from Top of their class? Do walk into their office and ask them where in their class they graduate or what they got in Biology or Chemistry during their undergrad?
laugh.gif

I'm not even going to address the other crap you posted, the ignorance is just unfathomable.
laugh.gif

What more do you need to see?

Transcripts?

Originally Posted by rashi

What?! He holds a B.S. but it isn't considered "university-level" course work? So are saying that my B.S. from the University of Miami is somehow less than someone with a B.S. from Harvard or Yale?

roll.gif

yes, yes, i am saying that, sir.

roll.gif

if you read my "incoherant ignorant babble" you'd see that his degree wasnt based solely upon academics...he was graded upon physical competition and military conduct, as well...

LIKE I SAID, ITS NOT A UNIVERSITY.....its a service academy designed to train people to serve in the armed forces...

i already admitted i was wrong, McCain holds a B.S. in.....naval academy?

roll.gif

why do we rank schools? why even worry about which you apply to? hey, rashi, why did you get your undergrad degree at miami? you could have just as easily gotten it at a smaller, less prestigious university in florida, right?

lol, i have a bachelor of arts degree in english from the ohio state university...

yes, ivy leauge degrees ARE BETTER THAN MINE

roll.gif
you dudes serious in this post?

you're arguing against reality, just because its opposite of what im saying?

some schools are more prestigious than other schools....duh.

hilary clinton also has a yale law degree, tho...so who cares what small college she got her undergrad at...

MY POINT IS, GLENN BECK DOESNT EVEN HAVE THAT....NOT EVEN AN ASSOCIATES FROM A COMMUNITY COLLEGE....NOT EVEN CERTIFICIATION THAT HE FINISHED THE ONE COURSE HE EVER TOOK, BECAUSE HE DROPPED OUT

that's my point, bro bro.

you're seriously asking me if a bachelor degree from harvard is better than a bachelor degree from miami?

you for-serious?

roll.gif

(if you quote me to reply, only quote the large text, thanks)  

rashi wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i care, actually.....

im not degrading him at all, i just think its funny to compare our last two nominees for president of the USA, one being magna cum laude JD, one being....bottom 1% in army school...

you said top ten in class....

dude was in the bottom 1%....thats much different from being "not in the top ten percent"

yes, it would alarm me to find out my doctor finished in the bottom 1% of his class...it would bother me enough to switch doctors...

i didnt take education serious at all, never studied once, and graduated above the bottom 1% of my class...

he literally BARELY graduated....and youre touting his Bachelor of Science in nothing degree like he's some sort of modern-day genius...(the service acadmies have AMAZING engineering programs...you think he has a bachelor of science in engineering, tho? those who graduate with those degrees arent even required to serve in the armed forces...)

not everyone is good at taking tests? 2/3rds of his placement in the bottom 1% of the class were because of PHYSICAL and MILITARY-related subjects....so what tests was he taking? running? shooting a gun? knowing how to salute the proper way?
roll.gif

they ALWAYS include that he had beef with his superiors to try and explain why he graduated at the bottom 1%.....of course you not gonna address him being a marginal (at best) pilot, even AFTER 2.5 MORE YEARS of training.....you, of course, said he was flying 20 million dollar planes out of service academy....

YOURE comparing state universities and service academies to HARVARD AND YALE concerning PRESTIGE?

and EYE am the one bugging?

roll.gif

im the one with unfathomable ignorance?

you asked me if your bachelors from UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI was somehow not as good as a bachelors from HARVARD?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

What?! He holds a B.S. but it isn't considered "university-level" course work? So are saying that my B.S. from the University of Miami is somehow less than someone with a B.S. from Harvard or Yale?

roll.gif

yes, yes, i am saying that, sir.

roll.gif

if you read my "incoherant ignorant babble" you'd see that his degree wasnt based solely upon academics...he was graded upon physical competition and military conduct, as well...

LIKE I SAID, ITS NOT A UNIVERSITY.....its a service academy designed to train people to serve in the armed forces...

i already admitted i was wrong, McCain holds a B.S. in.....naval academy?

roll.gif

why do we rank schools? why even worry about which you apply to? hey, rashi, why did you get your undergrad degree at miami? you could have just as easily gotten it at a smaller, less prestigious university in florida, right?

lol, i have a bachelor of arts degree in english from the ohio state university...

yes, ivy leauge degrees ARE BETTER THAN MINE

roll.gif
you dudes serious in this post?

you're arguing against reality, just because its opposite of what im saying?

some schools are more prestigious than other schools....duh.

hilary clinton also has a yale law degree, tho...so who cares what small college she got her undergrad at...

MY POINT IS, GLENN BECK DOESNT EVEN HAVE THAT....NOT EVEN AN ASSOCIATES FROM A COMMUNITY COLLEGE....NOT EVEN CERTIFICIATION THAT HE FINISHED THE ONE COURSE HE EVER TOOK, BECAUSE HE DROPPED OUT

that's my point, bro bro.

you're seriously asking me if a bachelor degree from harvard is better than a bachelor degree from miami?

you for-serious?

roll.gif

(if you quote me to reply, only quote the large text, thanks)  

rashi wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i care, actually.....

im not degrading him at all, i just think its funny to compare our last two nominees for president of the USA, one being magna cum laude JD, one being....bottom 1% in army school...

you said top ten in class....

dude was in the bottom 1%....thats much different from being "not in the top ten percent"

yes, it would alarm me to find out my doctor finished in the bottom 1% of his class...it would bother me enough to switch doctors...

i didnt take education serious at all, never studied once, and graduated above the bottom 1% of my class...

he literally BARELY graduated....and youre touting his Bachelor of Science in nothing degree like he's some sort of modern-day genius...(the service acadmies have AMAZING engineering programs...you think he has a bachelor of science in engineering, tho? those who graduate with those degrees arent even required to serve in the armed forces...)

not everyone is good at taking tests? 2/3rds of his placement in the bottom 1% of the class were because of PHYSICAL and MILITARY-related subjects....so what tests was he taking? running? shooting a gun? knowing how to salute the proper way?
roll.gif

they ALWAYS include that he had beef with his superiors to try and explain why he graduated at the bottom 1%.....of course you not gonna address him being a marginal (at best) pilot, even AFTER 2.5 MORE YEARS of training.....you, of course, said he was flying 20 million dollar planes out of service academy....

YOURE comparing state universities and service academies to HARVARD AND YALE concerning PRESTIGE?

and EYE am the one bugging?

roll.gif

im the one with unfathomable ignorance?

you asked me if your bachelors from UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI was somehow not as good as a bachelors from HARVARD?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I was wrong about McCain, he holds a bachelor of science degree from a service academy (not a university) where his degree was weighted between academics, military protocol and physical ability.....unlike a university, where its strictly acadmemic...(and he STILL finished 4th from the bottom....)
I think you should do a little more research about the service academies before you try to insult them because you're just showing how little you know about the topic.

As of 2010, Forbes ranked West Point #4, the Air Force Academy #11, and the Naval Academy #29 as the best colleges in America. I'm not saying that list is the end all and be all of college rankings, but for three service academies to be in the top #30, it would lead me to believe that they are some of the country's top places to receive an education.

http://www.forbes.com/lis...-Best-Colleges_Rank.html

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I was wrong about McCain, he holds a bachelor of science degree from a service academy (not a university) where his degree was weighted between academics, military protocol and physical ability.....unlike a university, where its strictly acadmemic...(and he STILL finished 4th from the bottom....)
I think you should do a little more research about the service academies before you try to insult them because you're just showing how little you know about the topic.

As of 2010, Forbes ranked West Point #4, the Air Force Academy #11, and the Naval Academy #29 as the best colleges in America. I'm not saying that list is the end all and be all of college rankings, but for three service academies to be in the top #30, it would lead me to believe that they are some of the country's top places to receive an education.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

dont' always agree with her...but you can tell Rachael Maddow is wicked smart

You can tell she is quick witted.  She was pretty impressive on Real Time a few weeks back.  Her ability to retort and it be an informed retort is crazy.  You probably won't see her backed into a corner often.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

dont' always agree with her...but you can tell Rachael Maddow is wicked smart

You can tell she is quick witted.  She was pretty impressive on Real Time a few weeks back.  Her ability to retort and it be an informed retort is crazy.  You probably won't see her backed into a corner often.

RockyBalboa25 wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:

problem with your logic; as of 2010

John McCain finished in the bottom 1% in 1958.

and its STILL not a better school than Harvard nor Yale....

im not saying its not a GOOD school....im saying its not comparable to Harvard nor Yale, because 2/3rds of the curriculum has NOTHING TO DO WITH ACADEMICS.....

he has a bachelor of science degree...i cant find out what the degree is actually IN....

this post isn't even about john mccain....its about glenn beck.....who doesnt have a degree in ANYTHING from ANYWHERE

moreso, its a post about america's willingness to listen to and follow people who are seriously uneducated....

look, you got dudes in here SERIOUSLY asking if a miami degree is less important than a harvard degree...

why are you even posting the rankings of service academies if all bachelor degrees are created equal?

why does ANYONE go to a private or state-university if all bachelor's degrees are created equal?

roll.gif

how do you even consider yourself intellectual asking questions like that?

yo, rashi, after you answer that yes, you SERIOUSLY were asking that question,

answer this one too,

is your bachelors from university of miami better than a bachelor degree from.....university of phoenix? everest university?

what about the type of degree, what if its a bachelor of arts degree in sports management? is that the same as a bachelors in chemical engineering?

laugh.gif

RockyBalboa25 wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:

problem with your logic; as of 2010

John McCain finished in the bottom 1% in 1958.

and its STILL not a better school than Harvard nor Yale....

im not saying its not a GOOD school....im saying its not comparable to Harvard nor Yale, because 2/3rds of the curriculum has NOTHING TO DO WITH ACADEMICS.....

he has a bachelor of science degree...i cant find out what the degree is actually IN....

this post isn't even about john mccain....its about glenn beck.....who doesnt have a degree in ANYTHING from ANYWHERE

moreso, its a post about america's willingness to listen to and follow people who are seriously uneducated....

look, you got dudes in here SERIOUSLY asking if a miami degree is less important than a harvard degree...

why are you even posting the rankings of service academies if all bachelor degrees are created equal?

why does ANYONE go to a private or state-university if all bachelor's degrees are created equal?

roll.gif

how do you even consider yourself intellectual asking questions like that?

yo, rashi, after you answer that yes, you SERIOUSLY were asking that question,

answer this one too,

is your bachelors from university of miami better than a bachelor degree from.....university of phoenix? everest university?

what about the type of degree, what if its a bachelor of arts degree in sports management? is that the same as a bachelors in chemical engineering?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom