GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

yo, do emails work? im about to email myself my notes.
help me out, thank God my phone hasnt powered off or reset!

is there a way to email myself my contacts?

bberry, here I come... took some convincing, If I can save all my notes, I don't take an L... lets see

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn I had mad !%!! in my notes. F you T-Mobile.

Guess that's what the BB is for. Contacts SMH E-Mail SMH Browser SMH

why didnt ya save your contacts to your sim card? by doing so you could have put your sim card in another phone and been able to call other people. or simplyimported the contacts from your sim to your phone. thats kinda of an L on your part for not doing that. basically the benefit of having sim cards. thats what idid before i switched from the sk to the g1. transferred all of my contacts to my sim, so when i put my sim in my g1 they was all there. plus there is anoption to save new contacts directly to the sim and not the device.

WHPH10: you need to be saying !@*$ microsoft/danger. tmobile had nothing to do with this. mad at the wrong people fam. when you get a lawyer, tmo is going totell them to speak to microsoft/danger bet.

tmobile is basically taking the blame for this actually, which sucks. i bet all the Ls they take, are going to come out of microsoft/dangers pocket. probablythe reason why everything was lost was because the outage was so long. back in the day the outages were for barely 2 days MAX. oh, and to the dude who askedwhy they dont have backup servers. danger is actually the backup server to the device. with other phones except the android line, if you lose your phone yourcontacts/calendar/anything saved to the device is gone.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ because you can only save them to sim 1 at a time... and that's annoying.
id rather spend 30minutes transferring over x amount of contacts, than not having any contacts at all
grin.gif

plus while you doing the transferring you can weed out the lames. stop being lazy and take the L for not transferring the contacts from the get go.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ because you can only save them to sim 1 at a time... and that's annoying.
id rather spend 30minutes transferring over x amount of contacts, than not having any contacts at all
grin.gif

plus while you doing the transferring you can weed out the lames. stop being lazy and take the L for not transferring the contacts from the get go.

I feel you but my sk is my 2nd phone and has been data only(no calls) for 3 years now, just letting you know the psychology behind it.
I don't blame the people that didn't save their contacts.

When I had a sidekick at first I was saving contacts on the sim but after a while, I stopped doing or just forget to save it to the sim whenever i get anumber.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

When I had a sidekick at first I was saving contacts on the sim but after a while, I stopped doing or just forget to save it to the sim whenever i get a number.
theres an option where you can save straight to sim instead of device. just like you can save pics straight to memory card instead of device.

sucks though for those who lost to dos/calendar/etc. stay up. the runners will text/call you when they want the D (nh)

i got a monthly plan of 80 dollars for unlimited service w/ 3g...none of ya touchin that
With the exception of me.

2,000 anytime mins, unltd n/w, unltd mobile to mobile, unltd text and unltd blackberry data $25 w/tax
smh.gif

If I wanted a Sprint line, same deal. Tmobile? $10 a month all those features minus the data.
pimp.gif

damn and i was juss sayin imma get back on tha sidekick tip since i havent been on em since my dwade sk3 but it seem like it be messin up way 2 much

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Man i have been a tmobile customer since i was 16 im now 23. Ive had every sidekick there is. 2 years ago i decided i wanted to become a flex-pay monthly customer. I had 436 contacts that was on my phone. Its been almost 2 weeks and i cant even call anyone because i dont know there numbers. I use my phone for my personal/business and it really sucks to not have my phones working properly. They offered me a $20 data credit but ive losseed far more money than that. Ill give them til monday if things arent right by then ill have a new iphone.

I think the word is LOST
laugh.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

doosta. what are you talking about dude. there is NO option to save straight to sim card.

it sounds like you work for T-mobile trying to defend them and %!+.

the reason i lost my contacts was because the damn sk reset ITSELF I'm angry.

Well sucks for you guys. Luckily I have a G1, and I have my contacts stored on my SIM, Google account and Macbook. So tough luck, blame Microsoft/Danger, NOTT-Mobile.

smh.gif
..SO what is everybody getting out of this...? My girls has a sk...should I tell her to demand something ?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Man i have been a tmobile customer since i was 16 im now 23. Ive had every sidekick there is. 2 years ago i decided i wanted to become a flex-pay monthly customer. I had 436 contacts that was on my phone. Its been almost 2 weeks and i cant even call anyone because i dont know there numbers. I use my phone for my personal/business and it really sucks to not have my phones working properly. They offered me a $20 data credit but ive losseed far more money than that. Ill give them til monday if things arent right by then ill have a new iphone.

I think the word is LOST
laugh.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

o.d bro .. i cant even begin to explain how bad that is
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

smh.gif
..SO what is everybody getting out of this...? My girls has a sk...should I tell her to demand something ?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'mma see if they can get me out of contract.

Back
Top Bottom