GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Whip out a SideKick to put a Grown womans Number in it......I bet she'll be lookin at you like this:

stockphotopro_17611ZWC_no_title.jpg

pathetic if u need help from your phone to impress women

You're not getting the Point homie....Sidekicks are targeted towards Children.....FACT, My Charm and 7 impresses the birds, The Blackberry just keeps me in touch with'em....
pimp.gif

You need your 7 to impress the ladies?
laugh.gif

All you blackberry users need to get off your high horse.

You're not getting the Point homie....Sidekicks are targeted towards Children.....FACT, My Charm and 7 impresses the birds, The Blackberry just keeps me in touch with'em....
pimp.gif
than what you need a blackberry for? you can use a sk to keep in contact with them also

plus blackberries are turning into the sidekicks now. everybody got one that doesnt even need one. 90% of the people who own one dont even utilize all thefunctions that make a blackberry a blackberry. "

push email, whats push email?"

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone
I'd get the new Hero if I had the choice.

this. but i hate att so im most likely going with the hero or wait for the essex since tour's trackball is a POS that gets worse everyday
Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

So Sidekicks arent Targeted towards Teens?.....I mean, Seriously....
yeah like bmw are marketed to douche bags....
grin.gif

thankfully Audi is started to weed ya 3 series 325i wussies outta here.....

and as for sidekicks, its da easiest phone to use, cheapest dataplan, best keyboard, and da new one has 3g...none of ya blackberry cats is toppin that

wit ya terrible trackballs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone

this. but i hate att so im most likely going with the hero or wait for the essex since tour's trackball is a POS that gets worse everyday
Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

i'd have to switch carriers for the 5th time in 3 years lol.

Best keyboard, eh idk about that. But yet I haven't seen the latest one.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

i'd have to switch carriers for the 5th time in 3 years lol.

Damn lol, get the Touch Pro 2. It's really great. I know a few BB heads who made the change.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lrrr

What the hell are you doing with a high schoolers phone

main.php

[gucci] BURR! [gucci/]

unless ur blackberry got 3g and u payin 80 dollars a month for unlimited service...shut it up u losin.
damn i thought that was lil' scrappy at first

and as for sidekicks, its da easiest phone to use, cheapest dataplan, best keyboard, and da new one has 3g...none of ya blackberry cats is toppin that

wit ya terrible trackballs.
laugh.gif
o_rly.jpg

blackberry-9700-14.jpg

blackberry-9700-7.jpg

gositdown.gif

Im not even gonna go in. We get its got a cheap plan, but please stop arguing performance of a SK>>> BB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

Sidekicks FTL
ya blackberry heads gums is flappin and nuffin important comin out of it.

laugh.gif

BEAT a 80 a month unlimited plan for everything wit 3g....ya can't..ya worried about how u look wit da phoneinstead of what it does and how

much you pay
grin.gif

Come on, you know your Apps arn't touching the apps available for the BB. Not to mention T-Mobiles service is ***%%+@ awful. That's why their thecheapest, worst phone service I ever had. This is coming from a Sidekick 2/3 user that switched over to a T-Mobile BB and never looked back. The sidekick was agood phone, but it doesn't touch the BB. I was on the 19.99 Data plan for the BB as well, but had to get off T-Mobile. Their service is straight up trash

I actually just took my old SK2 out.. Joint feels mad weird to type on keys are spaced out wayyyyy too much. It had its run.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I actually just took my old SK2 out.. Joint feels mad weird to type on keys are spaced out wayyyyy too much. It had its run.
son, your whole argument is irelevant.....sk2?
laugh.gif

152369.jpg

we in 2009, and this LX had da best resolution on any mobile device, its got 3g, GPS, twitter,facebook,myspace seamless, best keyboard on da planet, cheapestdata IF u kept ur 19.99 data, best AIM, and NO slowdown runnin multiple apps. corprate push email (just like a blackberry)

all this for 80 dollars a month for unlimited service.

Come on, you know your Apps arn't touching the apps available for the BB.
ya apps is garbage
laugh.gif
stay brickin ya phones and ya becrying for OTA upgrades to clean up da mess...

iphone users like i said can talk da talk and walk it. sidekicks can do 99.9% of what da casual buyer of blackberries can do (which is da majority of

ya) none of ya conductin business..ya twitterin and goin on facebook
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

152369.jpg

we in 2009, and this LX had da best resolution on any mobile device, its got 3g, GPS, twitter,facebook,myspace seamless, best keyboard on da planet, cheapest data IF u kept ur 19.99 data, best AIM, and NO slowdown runnin multiple apps. corprate push email (just like a blackberry)

all this for 80 dollars a month for unlimited service.

Come on, you know your Apps arn't touching the apps available for the BB.
ya apps is garbage
laugh.gif
stay brickin ya phones and ya be crying for OTA upgrades to clean up da mess...

iphone users like i said can talk da talk and walk it. sidekicks can do 99.9% of what da casual buyer of blackberries can do (which is da majority of

ya) none of ya conductin business..ya twitterin and goin on facebook
laugh.gif
grin.gif

yea thats all cool and stuff. . but wheres your bbm
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just whipped it out to try and type on it
laugh.gif
It's thesame dam keyboard from 6 years ago.

It has its basic Networking apps and thats it. BeeJive > any other AIM app I ever used. I'll give you this though the AIM app for the BB is trash, butBeeJive is so much better.

The fact that you can't D/L 3rd party apps for the SK3 is what throws it off. I don't use my phone for corporate use, but I do alot more than going ontwitter or fb with it.

Google Maps is just straight ridiculous and prob 1 of my fav apps.
An app called Viigo that pretty much gives you w.e news you want. Weather its local/global/movie reviews/dinning reviews/travel/entertainment
An app called Scoremobile i think it is. Up to the minute scores for EVERY sport out there
Weather apps
Slacker Radio.. The list goes on and on. The sk WAS a good phone. Your only argument is the $80 unlimited which is good. I'm happy paying for me $60 amonth with phone/data and not going over my minutes/texting.

I'm probably not going to use it to, but i have my resume saved on my phone as well as a Word document just in case
laugh.gif

tmobile needa snatch dude up and make him the sidekick spokesperson. son got me this close to grabbing a sidekick
laugh.gif

not really though.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

tmobile needa snatch dude up and make him the sidekick spokesperson. son got me this close to grabbing a sidekick
laugh.gif

not really though.

roll.gif

Ninja- The plan you talking bout is very olddddd. No new customers can get the 19.99 data anymore. I know heads with BB who still got the original 19.99data. That 19.99 plan was for all data phones. All the new data plans for all data phones start at 24.99 now.

3G or not a sk is a sk. I feel people can use whatever phone they like regardless of age. But i used every SK that came out, and they are nice toys but fornot for me. If you just want to text, aim, and email then that phone is for you. I need my work email with my work calendar set up along with almost perfectcall quality and signal.. The SK to me is just unprofessional and has way more problems than the BB. The 8900 is the best one out for TMO but all of my SKtrackballs had problems too. The only time my old BB 8320 had trackball problems was when i dropped the hell out of it. Before that it worked fine for years.The new 9700 coming out for TMO is a pass to me. I might explore my other options like the Cliq or something new I'm getting board with my BB, but i needsomething with similar functions and that phone might be the one.

your not going to be taken serious in the professional world if you take a sidekick out your pocket
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol this dudes only come back is that hes paying 20-30 dollars less than other phones

really dude thats like an extra 1-2 hrs of work and thats your big comeback

and plus u dont have to deal with "global outages" with bberry and iphone lol have fun with your "childs" phone i pay 80 bucks a month formy iphone wit unlimited everything except mins (but i dont call many people and we have rollover) at&t offers discounts if u work at certain places (mines20%) face it, name me something your sidekick can do that an iphone or blackberry cant..........ill be waiting

i got both, blackberry storm and sidekick 3g... i love the kick man, idc if its a hs phone... dont ask me why i have two phones, i just do, because i want toand can afford it....

Originally Posted by starscream211

dont ask me why i have two phones, i just do, because i want to and can afford it....

go easy there big spender.

Back
Top Bottom