GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

go ham on the phone
laugh.gif
the lady peeped me about to go ham on the phone.

Tell them they should compensate you for wasting the past 2-3 days with no service and he/she will immediately tell you that they'll credit your accountfor the data part of your plan.

It was Quick. Shows up in 24-48 hours

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Yeah yall should def call in and get that one month credit to your bills before they get the server back up and running
laugh.gif
. I just did it. Good Look to Ninjahood and the rest of the dudes in here
pimp.gif
you going to be disappointed when you see a 5-10 dollar reduction on your bill.
laugh.gif
they arent going to credit EVERYBODY who has an sk the wholemonth for 2-3 days of none service.

plus you can always check your email by getting on a computer and logging into tmobile.com and you got your whole desktop there.

im surprised ninjahood hasnt brought the point up yet, dangers servers. you can still access your desktop on tmo's website if you ever lose your phone orif there is an outage like there is now. i dont know if any other phone companies do that as well. that really is something that is over looked.

i remember the sidekick outage back in like 05 or 06 everybody got credit for the month

14.99 monthly for my blackberry with unlimited everything.... employee discount FTW.

And yes as a TMobile employee i can tell you that no grown man ever goes iin there to buy a sidekick.....

I just called. The representative said they can only credit me for the days the service is down for which will only add up to about 5 dollars unless thisoutage lasts longer than expected smh

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

I just called. The representative said they can only credit me for the days the service is down for which will only add up to about 5 dollars unless this outage lasts longer than expected smh

you going to be disappointed when you see a 5-10 dollar reduction on your bill. they arent going to credit EVERYBODY who has an sk the whole month for 2-3 days of none service.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

trust ive been through this plenty of times way back with the b&w sidekicks to the sk lx. tmo is not going to credit the WHOLE month, they only going tocredit the days you were without data. why would they credit the whole month when your phone was working 28 out of the 30 days. ya lucky for even gettingcredits, they used to give only minutes out. like what the eff am i going to do with 30 additional minutes when i have the cheapest plan and barely break 100minutes a month?
laugh.gif

I think they should credit the entire month for the inconvenience. People's lives depend on their cell phone's consistent service--seriously. Theyshould at least offer people the opportunity to opt out of their contracts with no penalties. I mean, technically, they breached the contract by not providingthe service. I'm sure they probably cover their #@# tremendously in their customer contracts, but theoretically, that could be a huge problem for them.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I think they should credit the entire month for the inconvenience. People's lives depend on their cell phone's consistent service--seriously. They should at least offer people the opportunity to opt out of their contracts with no penalties. I mean, technically, they breached the contract by not providing the service. I'm sure they probably cover their #@# tremendously in their customer contracts, but theoretically, that could be a huge problem for them.
if your life depends on your cell phone, then youre pathetic. The entire month? Really?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

I think they should credit the entire month for the inconvenience. People's lives depend on their cell phone's consistent service--seriously. They should at least offer people the opportunity to opt out of their contracts with no penalties. I mean, technically, they breached the contract by not providing the service. I'm sure they probably cover their #@# tremendously in their customer contracts, but theoretically, that could be a huge problem for them.
if your life depends on your cell phone, then youre pathetic. The entire month? Really?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
So if you're stranded between cities when your car breaks down, or any other comparable situation where direct communication (face-to-face) isimpossible, what would you suggest we do, big shot?

Edit: and yeah, the entire month... What do you suggest is a fair damage control for this? You think people have to re-sign with Tmobile after this?If I had an SK, I would leave them ASAP if they don't prove to me that my business mattrs--SK isn't unique anymore. Every phone has internet and AIMthese days.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Russ tha G wrote:

I think they should credit the entire month for the inconvenience. People's lives depend on their cell phone's consistent
service
--seriously. They should at least offer people the opportunity to opt out of their contracts with no penalties. I mean, technically, they
breached the contract by not providing the service. I'm sure they probably cover their #@# tremendously in their customer contracts, but theoretically,
that could be a huge problem for them.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
So if you're stranded between cities when your car breaks down, or any other comparable situation where direct communication (face-to-face) is impossible, what would you suggest we do, big shot?
people can still text and make calls during the outage. so if youre stranded big shot, you can call somebody still. its the data portion that ismessed up. technically it isnt a breach of contract because they are still providing the data service to you through their website. you can also hop on aim ona computer to use it there.

so thats why i said, they will only credit you for the days during the outage and not the whole month. if they didnt have the background servers maybe, butsince they have them you can still access all your info from there

im pretty sure its going to be the whole month except i pay for the taxes and what not so my bill will be $5.00 and some change. Like Russ said they basicallybreached their end of the contract. They know their wrong.

If not ill let yall know.

wait so how do i ask for credit? just say i want credit since im not getting data?

nothing is breached. you still have service to make calls and text. if you want to check your email, pics, or anything data related you get on tmobile.com andits all there.

damn ya trying to take advantage of something they have no control over. a whole month credit for 2 days?

*insert c'mon son! gif*

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

I just called. The representative said they can only credit me for the days the service is down for which will only add up to about 5 dollars unless this outage lasts longer than expected smh
you going to be disappointed when you see a 5-10 dollar reduction on your bill. they arent going to credit EVERYBODY who has an sk the whole month for 2-3 days of none service.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

trust ive been through this plenty of times way back with the b&w sidekicks to the sk lx. tmo is not going to credit the WHOLE month, they only going to credit the days you were without data. why would they credit the whole month when your phone was working 28 out of the 30 days. ya lucky for even getting credits, they used to give only minutes out. like what the eff am i going to do with 30 additional minutes when i have the cheapest plan and barely break 100 minutes a month?
laugh.gif

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The issue is expected to be resolved by 12 p.m. PT on October 4.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]In escalated situations you may offer to credit one month of Sidekick data charges.[/font]

got this from an email sent out... so yes... they're supposed to credit you for 1 month of data.
maybe not over the phone, but if you goto teh right store, they're supposed to.

nothing is breached. you still have service to make calls and text. if you want to check your email, pics, or anything data related you get on tmobile.com and its all there.

damn ya trying to take advantage of something they have no control over. a whole month credit for 2 days?

*insert c'mon son! gif*
my ninja not a whole month. but look its been 3 days already. i pay 34.99 for 30 days. thats like 3-4 dollars ill be getting back. its SOMETHING.shessssssh im paying for service im not getting i want my damn credit.
laugh.gif

nothing is breached. you still have service to make calls and text. if you want to check your email, pics, or anything data related you get on tmobile.com and its all there.

*insert c'mon son! gif*
I feel you but T-Mobile done made millions. Theyll be aight dishing off credits to people
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The issue is expected to be resolved by 12 p.m. PT on October 4.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]In escalated situations[/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]you may offer to credit one month of Sidekick data charges.[/font]

got this from an email sent out... so yes... they're supposed to credit you for 1 month of data.

i hate to say this, but does that mean act angry as hell on the phone???threaten to cancel?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

• [font=Arial, sans-serif]In escalated situations[/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]you may offer to credit one month of Sidekick data charges.[/font]

i hate to say this, but does that mean act angry as hell on the phone??? threaten to cancel?
nerd.gif

well, hit me up in 2 days and I'll forward your info, I'll try to havethat done for a few of you guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT DON'T go and complain now for $5... when you can just wait for everything to be fixed andget your whole month credited!

anyone call and complain with any results yet? or are you waiting til service is back up to complain?

@$%&*^ TMOBILE!!!...

but i love my sidekick...

Originally Posted by thunder

read it again. in ESCALATED issues YOU MAY OFFER a credit up to one month. the keyword is 'you may offer' which means they can offer younothing at all. its all dependent upon the rep you speak with.

one rep MAY OFFER 30 minutes, the other MAY OFFER 1-2 credit, but the other MAY OFFER the whole month. so again, they arent SUPPOSED to give you a monthcredit. all depending on how much you moan and complain and how badly the rep wants to get you off the phone. the lucky ones will get the month credit, but therest will get credits the FEW days they were without service.

Originally Posted by thunder

read it again. in ESCALATED issues YOU MAY OFFER a credit up to one month. the keyword is 'you may offer' which means they can offer you nothing at all. its all dependent upon the rep you speak with.

one rep MAY OFFER 30 minutes, the other MAY OFFER 1-2 credit, but the other MAY OFFER the whole month. so again, they arent SUPPOSED to give you a month credit. all depending on how much you moan and complain and how badly the rep wants to get you off the phone. the lucky ones will get the month credit, but the rest will get credits the FEW days they were without service.
but the email was sent to stores... which means its up to them to judge.
also, T-mobile has #1 customer care, so just tell them you heard about this... and they'll make sure it gets done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

i hate to say this, but does that mean act angry as hell on the phone??? threaten to cancel?
nerd.gif

well, hit me up in 2 days and I'll forward your info, I'll try to have that done for a few of you guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT DON'T go and complain now for $5... when you can just wait for everything to be fixed and get your whole month credited!

i love you. no moe. <33

but seriously, 4show 2 DAYS!!! pm me your email though, because i know your inbox going to be flooded with requests
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom