[| -- Glow In The Dark Tour: kanYe West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna -- |]

They probably did it in Barrie so it'll be dark enough for their crazy stage/lighting (I hope atleast)

^ Naw they probably did it there because every main venue in Toronto is booked and that was the only day they could come here I would think.

i think they do it in those towns because when shows come to toronto, most people think of it less because hell if it comes back again its coming to toronto ifanything so they might just sleep till next time, when shows come to these smaller towns, the die hard fans will still make it out there, but it will sell outno matter what cause people in these citys think hell ill never get a chance like this again and i dont have a car to get down to toronto so they forsure grabtheir tickets at all costs

and barrie aint no small city lol

this is actually just a theory i heard so i dont deserve the credit but its a good theory imo

plus im sure venues are cheaper so profits will be maximized

Originally Posted by Khonfruntashun

Tickets will be damn near impossible to get if it makes it way here.

I've saw Kanye when he came to the Docks, he did tracks off the Graduation bootleg before the official album dropped! He was rocking some Air Max 95's with a lime green blazer. Classic show.

lol i was at the docks too, and then he was telling ppl to buy his cd even though it got leaked. I think I alrdy had a copy by then. But it was nuts at thedocks.
I really hope this show ends up being at ACC or something, I really would like to go, line up is crazy. NERD and lupe! I thought it was only suppose to bekayne and rihanna

Are all the venues final?
Just 3 cities in Canada (and NOT Toronto)?
Are they going to add more.... thanks in advance.

Ive looked online and every ticket site ive seen says its at the Molson AM. theatre and not the moslon park in Barrie.

I hope that is a good sign of things to come. Cause the Molson centre doesnt have much capacity for seating.

It'll will save alot of hassle getting up there (especially during rush hour).

Ticketmaster better have them for sale by the end of the month.....

The venue is @ The Molson Ampitheatre from Kanye's site and off of radio today.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Molson Amphitheatre

Doors: 5:30 pm | Show: 7:00 pm

909 Lakeshore Blvd. West

Toronto, ON M6K 3L3

Looks Like I'll be taking my lunch break early on Saturday.

Anyone in the fan club that can hold down some passwords for toronto presales?

What's better the standing area or 100 level seating?

Cause I dont really wanna wait in line just to get a good standing area, lol.

Prices: CA $39.50 - CA $84.50
pimp.gif

10am sales, nice.....

[h4]Internet Presale Info[/h4][h4]Fan club Presale:[/h4]Start:Wed, 02/27/08 10:00 AM EST
End:Fri, 02/29/08 10:00 PM EST
[h4]Rihanna Fan Club:[/h4]Start:Wed, 02/27/08 11:00 AM EST
End:Fri, 02/29/08 10:00 PM EST
[h4]Radio Stn Presales:[/h4]Start:Wed, 02/27/08 05:00 PM EST
End:Fri, 02/29/08 05:00 PM EST

^ Depends.

The 100 level is sometimes a standing area/pit and sometimes Reserved Seating. If it's standing I would say you might as well get 200 Level seating,because there's no way I'm standing for Rihanna. Otherwise if that pit area is Reserved Seating then go for it.

^Sweat that's what I was hoping to hear...but then wouldn't 200 be a bit more cheaper?

I would see them being same price if 100 was standing, so there is a tradeoff...stand close, or sit and not as close...

I'm hearing people who bought tickets presale got worse seats than public release

Back
Top Bottom