[| -- Glow In The Dark Tour: kanYe West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna -- |]

Got my Kanye tickets....201 Row A

Chea!

Sorry, the presale is either sold out or my presale code is at it's max, because I tried to cop another batch but it says "No more tickets areavailable for this promotion"

Goodluck all...

Best tickets I was able to see was 2 in Section 203 Row J, with the rihanna fan club membership for an extra 22.50. Passed on it though.

Terrible I'm hearing the same....most people got not so good seats.

The big sale then will be this afternoon with EVERYONE purchasing at that time.

Nice, got mine in sec. 201 row C. Hope this is a good show, first time I've seen 'Ye live.
Props to frankbink5 for the code.

Memories of 2003 "Roc The Mic" concert @ the same venue.

Seems as though everytime a big Hip Hop show hits The Ampitheatre and Flow 93.5 is a sponsor, there's never any proper tickets. Seems to me they took agood amount of the 100 and 200 level seats to giveaway for the next 2 months until the show comes. Just terrible, also for some of you guys common sense needsto be used there's NO WAY your getting 100 or 200 level seats if your trying to buy 4-8 tickets at one time, you always have to break it up in 2's or3's.

All of you may not be seated together but you'll go and leave together, I know for a fact there's no way the good seats all got taken from Kanye'sPresale, Rihanna's Presale or Flow....NO WAY.

Apparently FLOW 93.5 has been getting bombarded with calls this afternoon from angry fans about the seats available in the Presale. So they announced on theradio that Flow's Presale was only for the 200 and up level, 100's were for Kanye's Fanclub.

I got 2 for 201 Row m and 2 for 302
ill wait and see what happens on Saturday

I was Watching the CBC Van. news and they had a report about reselling tickets and apparently Resellers are using a computer program that can read the securitycode, and once it reads it and inputs the info and continues the process so it buys the tickets within secs of them going on sale. They use several windows andCC and with a min they could have 50-100 tickets already order, then they resell it on ebay, a Store called Showbiz in Van and some other place.

its messed up but it explains why there is no good seats left after a min.

O also Ticketmaster is not doing anything about because they make there 25% cut if you buy it or a computer buys it.

damn it, why didnt i check nt last night or during the day
frown.gif

Ah well.

If I don't get mine I'll just getaway and go to NYC that week, because I would be pretty pissed if I'm sitting at home knowing everyone is in thecity at that show.

There's HOB Presale, but i think anything past 300 you need a code/they don't havec any 300s for sale.../they're gone by now..

Even people in the fancub I didn't see anyone in the 100's. So I'm hoping to hel there is some on saturday.

I actually rather the 200 level because of all those 100's is saved for tomorrow that means that floor will be OVERPACKED come show time. To stand up likethat for 3 hrs plus enh def not it the mood for that.

^So its confirmed standing?

I'mm have to cop a few for me people then..

Back
Top Bottom