[| -- Glow In The Dark Tour: kanYe West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna -- |]

Ill check in.....

Between the Kayne/Rihanna/FLOW presale, im not sure how many tix are gonna be available. :S

crap, only 400

awww man, i think its cause i selected front line tickets first
frown.gif

Whack, I dont even wanna know whats up with those 100level seats.

I got my 3 tix in the 400s smh...

and a singe in 201 row F... which I have no idea what I'mma do with..

yeah, garbage lawn seats like Franky said, but who cares. It'll be chill any way you look at it. I'll play a game of "guess who here has NT".

Got a House Of Blues Pre Sale Code in my email today. I'm sure the pre sale will be #+%@*% !$! seats as that been my luck in the past.

so i've been cheking the "best available seats" for the Van show and it keeps giving me wack spots.
Jus wondering if i wait till tix go on sale saturday will there be better chance of gettin better seats?
I was told pre-sale tickets only reserve a certain amount of seats for sale.... should i jus copp the best available seats?

i would wait till saturday. i'm on the same boat, but if you go on craigslist no one is selling floor seat tickets before row 24 i believe. i think thoseseats are gonna be available saturday. if not im gonna cry.

^You guys should honestly try going to the actual ticketmaster box office when they open.
I've noticed people that got floor seats did that.

Give it a shot.

^ Ya I held off too and going wait till Saturday. Everything that came up for me right @ 500pm was Plaza level crap seats.

Or the 100 Level seats were given to Kanye Fan Club Members.

Back
Top Bottom