Glow In The Dark Tour

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

PJ and Bompton wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys this is a HUGE tour, the tour is at least gonna hit these cities...

Oakland - ORACLE Arena
San Diego - Cox Arena
Los Angeles - Either Staples Center or the Forum...most likely the Forum
Seattle - Key Arena
New York - MSG
Boston - the Garden, Agganis, Verizon, Dunkin Donuts are all possibilities...this will be Greater Boston if not in the city
Atlanta - Philips Arena
Chicago - United Center
Dallas - AA
Las Vegas - MGM Grand
Glendale is a possibility - JOBING.com
Detroit - Joe Louis
Kansas City - Sprint
Charlotte - Bobcats

Any source to this?? If so, Oracle Arena it is
pimp.gif

that list is made up. hes just saying where he thinks they should tour. they should have it in sf imo though.

Yooo anyone have an estimate how much DECENT tickets would cost? Me and my dude are tryna plan some stuff.

Considering this is a major arena tour, I'd expect tickets to be in the $80-150 range.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Houston has to be on the list for sure , Toyota Center will be perfect for the show... Either way Houston , San Antonio , Dallas I'm there! This will be my 3rd time seeing N.E.R.D , I can't wait...

i doubt he'd go to san antonio, we really dont get big tours, but either way ill go no matter where its at between those cities.

I'd expect tickets to be in the $80-150 range
No *#*%!## way...the only artists in that money range are Bruce Springsteen, The Police etc...The Foo Fighters max out at $50 for floor seats androck shows are way more desirable ticket wise than hip-hop shows...

Fanatic...the last tour was around the $40-$50 range i think i think the ticket was $50 exactly after all the charges and everything...

diplomat tdot...the tour begins in April from what i've heard

i read some where on his website that tour dates will be officially announced some time this month.

some dude pre-ordered his book from there and said that he got an e-mail back saying that his book will be shipped after tour dates are announced in February.

Just a heads up to the guys discussing ticket prices above me...I've seen Kanye 5 times now...3 of these shows were at colleges...the prices at thesevenues were in the $20-$35 range, most likely because the school pay a majority of the costs...I also saw him and Common at Hammerstein Ballroom a few yearsback, which was awesome by the way, we stood front row the whole show and 'Ye came down to the barricades...those tickets were like $50, but again this wasa charity event and they probably did not want to charge alot...The only show I have been to that had comparable prices to this tour would be the ConfessionsTour, which was headlined by Usher and Kanye was the opening act, although he did a fairly long set... I went to this at MSG in NY and sat 2 sections above thefloor seats and these tickets ran me like $115...so decent tickets for this tour in any big city are definitely IMO going to cost at least $100...I can seefloor seats for this going for multiple hundreds on eBay after they go on sale, maybe even a G...hope this helps

I'm all over it if he comes to Buffalo...

...and if he decides to skip Buffalo ill drive as far as Syracuse, Toronto or Cleveland
laugh.gif
I defintely wont be missing this tour

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

No *#*%!## way...the only artists in that money range are Bruce Springsteen, The Police etc...The Foo Fighters max out at $50 for floor seats and rock shows are way more desirable ticket wise than hip-hop shows...

Fanatic...the last tour was around the $40-$50 range i think i think the ticket was $50 exactly after all the charges and everything...

Thanks... I wanna get good seats at least 4. I'm tryna stay up on this as much as possible
laugh.gif

I saw the Camden date and it completely threw me off...this can't be a *@*@%!@ amphitheater tour could it? it would be nice because i'm getting in freeif it comes to Coors but damn i want it to be in an arena with a floor...

And there we go looks like thats gonna be the ticket bracket for almost the whole tour...

No *#*%!## way...the only artists in that money range are Bruce Springsteen, The Police etc...The Foo Fighters max out at $50 for floor seats and rock shows are way more desirable ticket wise than hip-hop shows...

Kanye West and Rihanna are both major pop acts, as well as major hip-hop acts. Along with N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco, who both could get $30-40 for ticketsfor solo shows.

I understand alot of you are in denial, telling yourself and arguing this is going to be in the $30-60 range for decent tickets...BUT IT'S NOTHAPPPENING.

Like someone said already, Usher Confessions Tour with Kanye, BEFORE he was real major like he is now, were $60-120 range.

If you don't want to pass out from blood loss of the nose, expect to pay $80 or more.

Just accept it.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Kanye West and Rihanna are both major pop acts, as well as major hip-hop acts. Along with N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco, who both could get $30-40 for tickets for solo shows.

I understand alot of you are in denial, telling yourself and arguing this is going to be in the $30-60 range for decent tickets...BUT IT'S NOT HAPPPENING.

Like someone said already, Usher Confessions Tour with Kanye, BEFORE he was real major like he is now, were $60-120 range.

If you don't want to pass out from blood loss of the nose, expect to pay $80 or more.

Just accept it.

Its good that way anyway... keep the youngins out of there.

Man I think I dropped $65 to see him Usher and Keyshia Cole and it was 100% worth it

I saw Touch The Sky for free and that #%+% was off the hook too

I'd drop $100 for this lineup no question

Back
Top Bottom