Glow In The Dark Tour

OH #*%*!! Im dorming 4 blocks away from the first concert in Camden. No doubt I will be there IMO its better to see him down here where not that many peoplewill show up instead of going to NYC to wait 10 hours in line for tickets.

I heard on the radio that its going to be in Dallas at the smirnoff center smh, it shouldve of been at the aac.

A +$%@#%% amphitheater tour
grin.gif
not wasting my time when it comes here imight just get lawn seats and put all my energy towards bonnaroo...

After thinking I would half to drive to this concert for a while it ends up being walking distance from me.

April 18th, Arco Arena

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$72.50 - Reserved Seating
$52.50 - Reserved Seating
$39.50 - Reserved Seating

damn, it's gonna be a tough decision on whether i see him when he comes here or just save the money and see him at Bonnaroo...
embarassed.gif

knowing my %%!#!@+ i'll end up going to both
laugh.gif

what's wrong with having Pharrell & Lupe? I mean Pharrell's not the best, he's decent tho & Lupe is killin' it right now.

and why don't any of these n*ggas come to North Carolina?

And my source here in the Chi says May for the show in the Windy City.

And I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm going to see N*E*R*D w/ Kanye West. One the same day.

And the *$*%'s gonna glow in the dark?! Wow.

Will we hear new CRS tracks?

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ seeing "Breakout" in glow in the dark.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
All about Reserved Seating.
grin.gif
reserved seating = not the biz

Rather that.

It's stupid to lineup HRS before the show to get close to the stage in a "pit/standing room"

Back
Top Bottom