Glow In The Dark Tour

[table][tr][td]
icon_livenationevent.gif
[/td] [td]Sunday, 4/27/08[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D., and Lupe Fiasco[/td] [td]Pepsi Center[/td] [td]Denver, CO[/td] [td]On Sale Sat, 2/16 at 10:00 am MST
redrightarrow.gif
Add to Outlook[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
icon_livenationevent.gif
[/td] [td]Thursday, 5/1/08[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour co-starring Rihanna, Lupe Fiasco, Pharrell Williams, N.E.R.D.[/td] [td]Superpages.com Center - formerly Smirnoff Music Centre[/td] [td]Dallas, TX[/td] [td]On Sale Sat, 2/16 at 10:00 am CST
redrightarrow.gif
icon_livenationevent.gif
[/td] [td]Friday, 5/2/08[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D., Lupe Fiasco, Pharrell Williams[/td] [td]Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion[/td] [td]Woodlands, TX[/td] [td]On Sale Sat, 2/16 at 10:00 am CST
redrightarrow.gif
icon_livenationevent.gif
[/td] [td]Thursday, 5/22/08[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D., and Lupe Fiasco[/td] [td]Palace Of Auburn Hills[/td] [td]Auburn Hills, MI[/td] [td]On Sale Fri, 2/15 at 5:00 pm EST
redrightarrow.gif
Add to Outlook[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
icon_livenationevent.gif
[/td] [td]Tuesday, 5/27/08[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D., and Lupe Fiasco[/td] [td]Credit Union Centre[/td] [td]Saskatoon, SK[/td] [td]Pre-Sale Wed, 2/13 at 10:00 am to Fri, 2/15 at 10:00 am CST
redrightarrow.gif
icon_livenationevent.gif
[/td] [td]Thursday, 5/29/08[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D., and Lupe Fiasco[/td] [td]Rexall Place[/td] [td]Edmonton, AB[/td] [td]More Info Coming Soon[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
icon_livenationevent.gif
[/td] [td]Friday, 5/30/08[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D, and Lupe Fiasco[/td] [td]Pengrowth Saddledome[/td] [td]Calgary, AB[/td] [td]Pre-Sale Wed, 2/13 at 10:00 am to Fri, 2/15 at 10:00 pm MST
redrightarrow.gif
Add to Outlook[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Reserved seating is wackkkkkkkkkkkk.

Why is that?

Because in general admission I always find myself by the barricade no matter how big the crowd is.

I was amazed that I did it during RTB on both stages.

And there's no chance of getting that with reserved seating. Unless they let the highest priced reserved seating do whatever. All the concerts I'vebeen to were just general admission.
Aw man. Now I sound ignorant.

does anybody know when its comming to Sacramento i need to know asap and is their a site that i can buy the tickets from

ticket prices for Dallas
* Golden Circle: $125.00
* Reserved 1: $85.00
* Reserved 2: $65.00
* Reserved 3: $35.00
* Lawn: $25.00

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Monday, April 21 for Los Angeles
Yo is this confirmed? I'm definitely trying to go. Any info if it will be at the Staples or the Nokia Theatre?

definitely gon' to try to make it to the LA show - we need more info on tickets and venue quick!

can someone school me on the best way to buy tickets? I've bought tickets for events before, but I never tried to get the best possible tickets (as infront row, court side etc.) for any of them. For this concert, I wanna get the best seats I can possibly get and the price doesn't matter (as it didbefore).

a few questions....

better to buy online or at the box office?

what exactly is reserved seating (name says it all, but some people seem to be hating on it)?

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Reserved seating is wackkkkkkkkkkkk.

Why is that?

Because in general admission I always find myself by the barricade no matter how big the crowd is.

I was amazed that I did it during RTB on both stages.

And there's no chance of getting that with reserved seating. Unless they let the highest priced reserved seating do whatever. All the concerts I've been to were just general admission.
Aw man. Now I sound ignorant.

Oh okay
laugh.gif

See w/ me, I wanna get there when I get there and know I have a seat personally. I need order that way
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

dro...nctwin...

both yall in NC?

get @ me, im tryna roll too. im in NC

nah he's in ATL and you know I'm in Augusta ... I might end up @ the NC show tho.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

What about NYC?
frown.gif
a lot of these dates have only been announced on local radio stations.
you should start checking your ticketmaster/box office next week

Wow....so Glow in the Dark Tour 4/19 in San Jose....then Heart of the City tour in Oakland 4/20???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm going to try my best to get tix for both this and the HOTC tour. It's going to be hard with me in school both monday and wednsday.

Back
Top Bottom