Go-Go Rock Band ?

^indeed, i actually sell GOGO cds to some local stores around here, take in a bundle when i can, usually come out with a few bucks n a few outfits. works good.BYB is GOAT to me tho

yo. explain to me why dudes is always handing the singers phones and stuff. ive been to gogos, but i just never got it.^^^

^^^
to let them know what hood they from so they can get put on

and i love byb as much as the next man but i'm a ucb kind of guy. mirrors next wednesday, who's down?

Only time i seen a go go band live was when Wale' came to my school (UCB)

I wanna hit a go go up but i know yall dont know how to act in there
laugh.gif
...with that said Go Go rock band would be hot....just leave out sexy lady
indifferent.gif
...im sick of that damn song
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HangTight

So with all this Christmas shopping, I bought a couple of Rock Bands for my cousins. So I came up with the idea of a Go-Go Rock Band, you think it will sell? I think it would in the DMV.

roll.gif
only you would create this......

GoGo is sick
laugh.gif
, I like it. The music reminds of me old African tribal songs. And ofcourse I stay in DMV.

Originally Posted by suprastar

So with all this Christmas shopping, I bought a couple of Rock Bands for my cousins. So I came up with the idea of a Go-Go Rock Band, you think it will sell? I think it would in the DMV.

roll.gif
im about to make my own gogo band, but i need you on the cow bell for me.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
naw im not playin no cowbell put me back there on the congosman....so i can put you in the pocket
roll.gif

Probably a song pack, but that'd only sell in D/M/V...

But damn, they go and drop a GOING COUNTRY PACK?
grin.gif

If they're gonna go do that, give us a song pack of THE ROOTS, please. The Tipping Point or just The Seed2.0 only, even.

I also pictured Church For Thugs and Dope Boys with The Game... but I can't stand the man's lyricism.

I'd cop a gogo song pack. That's a semi good idea.

Sexy Lady would HAVE to be included to appeal to the masses. Maybe Ladies Paradise.

Like it's hard as hell trying to think of songs that wouldn't immediately give the game a M rating.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
naw im not playin no cowbell put me back there on the congos man....so i can put you in the pocket
roll.gif
I am reinventing BOB, "Black Out Band" you in are not? I need to get Derrick back on the mic, and James as Manager.

AiRodney23 wrote:
Dudes in DC/PG would rather just start a go-go band for real.
laugh.gif
Nah man it it would only sell in DC and be on thegreatest hit rack in no time.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Dudes in DC/PG would rather just start a go-go band for real.
i started to say exactly....and then i thought, they'd still love to have the game. especially the young'ins (ages 8-12).

ayo i was thinking the same thing when i saw dude on the lead guitar that plays for reaction 2 days ago

Back
Top Bottom