GO SKATEBOARDING DAY 2009 - Washington DC

That one thing I will say about DC there are TONS of skateboarders there. I went to one of the malls there and it seemed like every other person was askateboarder.

I went skating then broke my board by stomping on it out of frustration....now I'm sitting here with a broken $200 board....FML

Dang did people actually get arrested?

I think I'm gon break out my board tomorrow and cruise around town. Haven't had time to skate for a long time.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I went skating then broke my board by stomping on it out of frustration....now I'm sitting here with a broken $200 board....FML

eh..just get a blank

what? what kind of deck costs $200? you think you can't use your trucks, wheels, bearings and all that on a new deck?

i guess things have changed a lot since my days skating.

back in the day i had an ill pepe martinez capital deck.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by boxer

what? what kind of deck costs $200? you think you can't use your trucks, wheels, bearings and all that on a new deck?

i guess things have changed a lot since my days skating.

back in the day i had an ill pepe martinez capital deck.
smokin.gif

I'm re-using the parts but you gotta understand that the deck was a complete custom so it ran me up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom